Personal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't read all the posts. If someone is getting attacked, you have to report it.

perfectly fair but once you have reviewed and deemed itover the line will you be noting it ? serves to show your efforts are real and give clear examples of just where the bar is set.

Werbung:
I noticed the worst punishment you have is a one month ban. Can Bododie be punished according to these rules instead of the way she was banned?

Please...

Hey Big Rob, did you coordinate these rules with your fellow moderator?...you know the one who likes to hit the gange with regularity? Cause it seems he applied different rules to the banning of bododie.

Why not have a personal attack section?
A place to vent.
Sometimes, I find them more than funny--and when they are erudite and clever--so much the better.

All things seen here are merely ketstrokes.
I think it would be wise for anyone to keep that in perspective.
And--perhaps because I am as old as igneous rock--I couldn't care less when others attack me.

Many years on business inoculated me with every conceivable form of attack known to man,
and accordingly, a formidable array of weapons along those lines.

It is a chance to experiment for the real world--where it may be more serious.

Why not have a personal attack section?
A place to vent.
Sometimes, I find them more than funny--and when they are erudite and clever--so much the better.

All things seen here are merely ketstrokes.
I think it would be wise for anyone to keep that in perspective.
And--perhaps because I am as old as igneous rock--I couldn't care less when others attack me.

Many years on business inoculated me with every conceivable form of attack known to man,
and accordingly, a formidable array of weapons along those lines.

It is a chance to experiment for the real world--where it may be more serious.

mainly because it violates one of the three rules.

I could maybe see a cage match debate area where its mano a mano, one on one and no mas bareknuckles debate. I've modded these before and they are entertaining and just the thing for some.

might consider dropping this in "Suggestions" where Walter is more likely to notice it.

mainly because it violates one of the three rules.

I could maybe see a cage match debate area where its mano a mano, one on one and no mas bareknuckles debate. I've modded these before and they are entertaining and just the thing for some.

might consider dropping this in "Suggestions" where Walter is more likely to notice it.

I have seen some political websites where anything goes on one thread. You can say anything you want. No rules. Might be a good thing to add to the HOP.

I've seen NSFW threads before, but not where the members get to attack each other with name calling.

I have seen some political websites where anything goes on one thread. You can say anything you want. No rules. Might be a good thing to add to the HOP.
I left some because everything was F you and worse, no real talking just insults and stuff. I like that the hop usually doesn't let people do that. we have had a couple of members who were able for what ever reason to get away with it but those two drove me nuts and made it a very un pleasant place to be. But a section for insults would be different because you only went there when you wanted to read that sort of trash. If it could be isolated to a section id be ok with it.

I left some because everything was F you and worse, no real talking just insults and stuff. I like that the hop usually doesn't let people do that. we have had a couple of members who were able for what ever reason to get away with it but those two drove me nuts and made it a very un pleasant place to be. But a section for insults would be different because you only went there when you wanted to read that sort of trash. If it could be isolated to a section id be ok with it.

agreed that its bad of prevalent but when isolated can allow steam to be let off and not make every thread. unpleasant

It gives those with Tactile Tourette's a chance to expound--they can be funny and help reveal more about participants real feelings "on things".

This is an official warning:

I have noticed a sharp increase in personal attacks and it needs to be toned down.

Starting right now, any personal attacks that I see, or are reported will result in the following:

First attack: Warning
Second attack: 1 day ban
Third attack: 3 day ban
Fourth attack: 5 day ban
Fifth attack: 1 month ban

If we expect politicians to have thick skin then the same should apply to HoP. But I agree personal attacks are rather childish. But then again that's the only way some people feel they can win a debate. Sad but true. LIVE FREE!!! Gary Johnson 2012!!!

Big Rob,, I do use Personal attacks do i? But they are legal. I attack the Media and party candidates. You see my friends,, Theres the legal way to do it,,and the illegal way. Dont call names or put down our debators here. But you can put down the Media are our government here.

+1

Werbung:
Big Rob,, I do use Personal attacks do i? But they are legal. I attack the Media and party candidates. You see my friends,, Theres the legal way to do it,,and the illegal way. Dont call names or put down our debators here. But you can put down the Media are our government here.

Well Said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back