real conservatives are finally getting tired of anti-american trump behavior

Werbung:
You are making the accusation you need to prove that.

So forensic examiners(Mike Lindell and Sidney Powell?) to inspect voting machines from 3 years ago? Focus on winning the next election not the one from 3 years ago.

62.3% of the votes did not involve Dominion machines. Do you know what states those are? Stop getting your information My Pillow you are embarrassing yourself.
Evidence of a crime does not have to be proven before being believed, but it must be answered before disbelieving it.

Was there a significant difference in the vote results in counties used Dominion machines vs those counties that did not? No there was not!

In the counties that used Dominion Biden won 50.1% of the vote.
In the counties that did not use Dominion Biden won 50.03% of the vote.

62.3% of the votes counted had nothing to do with Dominion.

This idiocy needs to stop.
Claiming Biden legitimately won the election while refusing to verify unverified ballots smacks of fraud.

Oh i am sure it won't change the minds of people who are convinced the election was stolen

I just like posting things like that since right wing idiots can't claim it was just leftist nonsense.
You cannot convince Americans that the election was legitimate while refusing to explain how so many unverified ballots were counted without verification of legitimacy.

You cannot convince Americans that the election was legitimate while refusing to explain how so many unverified ballots were counted without verification of legitimacy.
I am sure I can't convince moron Republicans of it since they are morons
If living 62 court cases won't do it, they are just too stupid

Not sure why you put report in quotes since it was a report. One can argue if they are prominent or not but they are definitely conservatives
Heaping up the biased but unsupported consensus opinions of those who have not answered evidence of voter fraud will never disprove evidence of voter fraud.

Heaping up the biased but unsupported consensus opinions of those who have not answered evidence of voter fraud will never disprove evidence of voter fraud.
Good thing it was up to you to prove it and you failed every time

It accomplishes nothing! Did it help Stacey Abrams win in Georgia? She did much worse the 2nd time around.

So instead of trying to win the minds and hearts of voters who did not support you last time just bitch that you were cheated and feel better?

There are only 2 political parties that matter. That means you have to appeal to 50%+ voters. Trump does not do that. His appeal is less universal than ever.
There were supposedly two sides in Venezuela when Chavez won the election by a landslide using corrupted voting machines made by the same Soros-connected manufacture as the manufacturer of machines used in the 2020 election in the US.

No, I am under the impression rino means someone who doesn't mindlessly support Trump
It doesn't mean what it used to

It is really just used to insult someone that they don't like
Rhino Republicans are often just as out of touch with God as are most Democrats.

There were supposedly two sides in Venezuela when Chavez won the election by a landslide using corrupted voting machines made by the same Soros-connected manufacture as the manufacturer of machines used in the 2020 election in the US.
Venezuela? Lol
You post the dumbest things

Where did I fail to understand that?
It's obviously the Maga party right now
Hence I said the meaning of rino had changed
Democrats demonize American conservatives by mockingly referring to them as the "MAGA Party", while giving support to anarchism, black against white racism, bloody baby-killing abortion, atheism, secularism, humanism, sexual perversion and more.

Werbung:
Back