Religions are fairy tales for adults. Should we encourage them to grow up?

Blaspheming the Creater God is an extremely stupid thing to do.
Perhaps, but only if I am wrong. I doubt if I am, given your genocidal prick in question.

Believing that a creator God exists is the stupid.

Jesus asks you in the bible, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

You obviously have. Why?

Werbung:
Religions are fairy tales for adults. Should we encourage them to grow up?

My mind set is close to Daniel Dennett as far as what religious people / theist should become after they grow up.

Personally, I like a lot of the social functions and appeasement of our need for fellowship, hivishness and tribalism offered by religious institutions.

So I do not want to kill all religions but just encourage them to be more moral, tolerant and give equality to women and gays.

Having said the above, People and recent trends to read scriptures literally have cause many to forget that religions were invented as theatre and myth and were never meant to be read or taken literally. They were designed to seek God, not to find one.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

As you can see from the following, religions and temples have always been about entertainment and fellowship.

If Christianity and Islam could return to the old way of seeking God instead of idol worshiping false Gods, perhaps jihadists and other fundamental believers might chill and get along the way they have at some points in our past history.

Religions are fairy tales for adults. If this is a truth, we should encourage Christianity and Islam as well as all other religions to grow up and return to their better past of seeking God instead of idol worshiping Yahweh and Allah. Both of them are mythical and manmade Gods.

Regards

DL
You have no argument with Christianity, I suspect you simply feel the need to have a sense of fairness to help you convince the Muslims that you are not singling them out for criticism.

I suspect.

You have no argument with Christianity, I suspect you simply feel the need to have a sense of fairness to help you convince the Muslims that you are not singling them out for criticism.

I suspect.
Wrong suspicion.

My senses go to having supernatural believers know how foolish they are. These days, I try to indicate that I speak against the right wing of religions and not so often the left.

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers of the best rules and laws to live by, and that we also have a duty to point out evil laws and rules.

We recognize that poor interpretations have a good Christian religion producing evil results, by foolish interpretations of the Word Of God.

The right needs educating.

Wrong suspicion.

My senses go to having supernatural believers know how foolish they are. These days, I try to indicate that I speak against the right wing of religions and not so often the left.

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers of the best rules and laws to live by, and that we also have a duty to point out evil laws and rules.

We recognize that poor interpretations have a good Christian religion producing evil results, by foolish interpretations of the Word Of God.

The right needs educating.
Doctor, heal thyself.

Consider me blocked

That is quite unjust thinking and shows why you adore a genocidal LGBT+ hating prick of a God..

Did you not know that the standard of justice is an eye for an eye. That is reciprocity to the educated.

I am not surprised that you have such a poor sense of justice and contradict your own bible.
Wrong again, Eye for any eye was instituted as a step a way from 2 eyes and death for an eye.
You asume in all your answers that people have the cramped ugly soul you have, it amuses me. Really
So you think we are at an eye for an eye in modern times. How blind of you (get it, how blind of you)

and if you are gay why are you so ashamed.

Perhaps, but only if I am wrong. I doubt if I am, given your genocidal prick in question.

Believing that a creator God exists is the stupid.

Jesus asks you in the bible, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

You obviously have. Why?
Your hate is so despicable that I wil now leave House of Politics forever. I know so many people who have had their lives ruined by peopel like you. You make me sick .

Your hate is so despicable that I wil now leave House of Politics forever. I know so many people who have had their lives ruined by peopel like you. You make me sick .
Go ahead and ignore the question Jesus asked you.

All hypocrites will.

Strange that you think correcting poor thinking is despicable.

I guess it is because you cannot ague against me, and like most immoral thinkers, have decided to run away.

What you and yours are doing is what is killing decent places like this, that thrive on arguments and not moral cowards running away.

Get used to tucking your tail and running.

Go ahead and ignore the question Jesus asked you.

All hypocrites will.

Strange that you think correcting poor thinking is despicable.

I guess it is because you cannot ague against me, and like most immoral thinkers, have decided to run away.

What you and yours are doing is what is killing decent places like this, that thrive on arguments and not moral cowards running away.

Get used to tucking your tail and running.
No religion is more important than the idea of promoting positivity and peaceful coexistence.
You should not be allowed by society to bully others in the name of ANY religious belief.

No religion is more important than the idea of promoting positivity and peaceful coexistence.
You should not be allowed by society to bully others in the name of ANY religious belief.
Given human duty and honor, I cannot agree on moral and ethically grounds.
I will not tolerate the intolerant to LGBTQ+, or those who like the idea of Armageddon and yet another justified mass murder of humans.

The best humans not only try to do good, they will also seek out evil, so as to correct it.

That, says the bible, is one of the highest forms of father to son love.

That book of myths is not always wrong. You just have to know how to read it the right way.

Given human duty and honor, I cannot agree on moral and ethically grounds.
I will not tolerate the intolerant to LGBTQ+, or those who like the idea of Armageddon and yet another justified mass murder of humans.

The best humans not only try to do good, they will also seek out evil, so as to correct it.

That, says the bible, is one of the highest forms of father to son love.

That book of myths is not always wrong. You just have to know how to read it the right way.
Disrespecting sexual perversions and depravity is much healthier than disrespecting those who oppose such wickedness.

Werbung:
Back