Revolution Article I wrote a while ago

Werbung:
The moderators here used to send your thread to the conspiracy forum if you would say Fox News is bias. Alot has changed since 2007

Youth is a time of idealism and dreaming. This is as it should be. These dreams will inspire the youthful to great accomplishments. Youth is also a time to question the beliefs of your fathers - very normal. What is also normal is to discover ones own way and then years later to discover that it is remarkable like your fathers way. You can re-invent the wheel but it will still be round. There is nothing new under the sun. Fascism was disconvered to be a horrible evil by your fathers when they were young too. The rock band "The Who" wrote about fascism and revolution and sounded a lot like you do now - but in 1971. "We'll be fighting in the streets With our children at our feet And the morals that they worship will be gone And the men who spurred us on Sit in judgement of all wrong They decide and the shotgun sings the song I'll tip my hat to the new constitution Take a bow for the new revolution Smile and grin at the change all around me Pick up my guitar and play Just like yesterday Then

This is exactly the level of stupidity I had to deal with in college. Lame uninformed answers to issues based on conventional wisdom which is consistently wrong. It details exactly why there will be a revolution, but not one on the level of our founding fathers, but on the level of Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, and other evil regimes. Foolish people refusing to accept reality, refusing to learn about why we are doing what we are doing, and quick to say it must change. You don't know why we're in Iraq? How? Where were you educated at? What ignorant source are you using for your information? Have you been deaf the last 18 years? Do you not know what was going on over in Iraq? Fascism despised by all countries? Where have you been? Fascism was never despised by all countries and nor was it despised by many in our country. FDR called Stalin, 'uncle joe'. Good ol uncle joe was murdering millions in his Gulag. A deadly reality? We are getting ready to vote in a new president. The most deadly thing here

Werbung:
Back