S. Carolina Primaries

Bunz

The news coverage of this at least between CNN and Fox really bugs me the fact they are already declaring Obama the winner, when less than %1 of the precincts reporting and based more or less entirely on exit polls.

So Obama wins SC, congrats to him. Hopefully he will continue to beat back the Clinton machine and let Edwards hang on to drain Hillary votes away.

Werbung:
The news coverage of this at least between CNN and Fox really bugs me the fact they are already declaring Obama the winner, when less than %1 of the precincts reporting and based more or less entirely on exit polls.

So Obama wins SC, congrats to him. Hopefully he will continue to beat back the Clinton machine and let Edwards hang on to drain Hillary votes away.

I don't know about Edwards, they've got him projected to finish third, a disappointment. I'm afraid he might be done.

I actually like Obama, I just question whether he is electable.

I finally managed to watch his victory speech in its entirety. One thing is for sue, as a speaker, the man is very impressive. I think at this point in the times of America, Obama is a breath of fresh air and I hope he can continue to rack up victories.

I heard Obama guys are guarding and counting the ballot boxes.

Werbung:
Back