Seems That the Pelosi attacker was in the USA illegally

the annoying thing

Also the police had cameras trained on Pelosi's home 24\7 watching it yet there was no one watching the cameras.

I think its ironic he was in the nation illegally.

Werbung:
I think the Democrats literally can't see DePape as being offensive because he is a White and Canadian illegal alien.

He illustrates one aspect of the Democrat affliction.

This aspect being a psychological/physical blindness to certain things.

I think the Democrats literally can't see DePape as being offensive because he is a White and Canadian illegal alien.

You "think" or you know?
Why would you believe they accept that?
He illustrates one aspect of the Democrat affliction.
And what affliction is that?
When they smash next time you'll have a reason to hate them.
This aspect being a psychological/physical blindness to certain things.
Don't be ridiculous. The nut was a right wing idiot. The evidence is out there for anyone to see yet you attempt to swing the blame to democrats. You're pathetic.

You "think" or you know?
Why would you believe they accept that?

And what affliction is that?
When they smash next time you'll have a reason to hate them.

Don't be ridiculous. The nut was a right wing idiot. The evidence is out there for anyone to see yet you attempt to swing the blame to democrats. You're pathetic.
Post any reputable (yet dishonest lolol) media news report which alleges that DePape is a Right Winger.

You can't.

And even if you could, (I believe you can't. Prove me wrong.) the most important takeaway from this exchange is that the Democrars are the party of death and violence.

In numbers of violent events started and the severity of the violence.

In the #'s of dead and wounded and the $$$ amounts of damage and when gauging the ongoing threat to America's existence.

The Dems are the chumps, er champs.

Post any reputable (yet dishonest lolol) media news report which alleges that DePape is a Right Winger.

You can't.

And even if you could, (I believe you can't. Prove me wrong.) the most important takeaway from this exchange is that the Democrars are the party of death and violence.

In numbers of violent events started and the severity of the violence.

In the #'s of dead and wounded and the $$$ amounts of damage and when gauging the ongoing threat to America's existence.

The Dems are the chumps, er champs.
You poor demented soul.
You are why America is a ruined country.
The place has become one big swamp of hatred, ignorance and stupidity. Similar to an free-range asylum.

Read through this then tell me he was a right wing nut job.

Bit touchy are we son. It's ok when you belch you rubbish but you can't take it back.
You're only a know all kid. You've got the brain s of a four year old and you should give it back.
There is a line that you crossed that you have shown us that you must be reminded not to cross.

😕

Werbung:

Also the police had cameras trained on Pelosi's home 24\7 watching it yet there was no one watching the cameras.

I think its ironic he was in the nation illegally.

canadian who overstayed his visa. A problem republicans don't seem to address for example, and certainly trump's wall wouldn't have stopped him. lol

Back