Shirley Sherrod got a raw deal!

I do not personally like the lady and loathe her political views but right is right and she should never have been fired for admitting racism that she over came over 20 years ago while in a different job and worked for a different company than she does now. She apparently sued the government in the past for work related stuff, she will probably sue over this too.

I sure as heck wish obama would learn from his many "teachable moments"

Yes, that would be refreshing, wouldn't it?

Andrew Breitbart is a right wing blogger with an obvious agenda. It is not at all surprising that he would publish half of the story. What is astounding is that the Obama Administration took that story at face value and ran with it. It leads us to wonder just what else they have taken as fact without checking first.

Nor is it surprising that this lady had racist feelings at one time in her life, given that her father was killed by someone of another race. It is to her credit that she was able to overcome those feelings and get beyond hatred.

She is contemplating a lawsuit against the blogger. She should pursue that, but also include those who should have known better than to take as fact something posted on an obviously unreliable site.

Even the members of HOP are pretty quick to point out when someone takes at face value a story from a biased source, aren't we?

Werbung:

Andrew Breitbart is a right wing blogger with an obvious agenda. It is not at all surprising that he would publish half of the story. What is astounding is that the Obama Administration took that story at face value and ran with it. It leads us to wonder just what else they have taken as fact without checking first.

Nor is it surprising that this lady had racist feelings at one time in her life, given that her father was killed by someone of another race. It is to her credit that she was able to overcome those feelings and get beyond hatred.

She is contemplating a lawsuit against the blogger. She should pursue that, but also include those who should have known better than to take as fact something posted on an obviously unreliable site.

Even the members of HOP are pretty quick to point out when someone takes at face value a story from a biased source, aren't we?

Once again you miss the forest for the trees...

Breitbart's purpose was to show how racist the NAALCP is. That was his point. He had no desire to hurt Shirley The Racist. He was upset that the NAALCP was attacking the Tea Party claiming it was racist based on nothing.

Of course, many silly libs believe the Tea Party racist and Shirley is not. Does that not prove their kookiness?

Once again you miss the forest for the trees...

Breitbart's purpose was to show how racist the NAALCP is. That was his point. He had no desire to hurt Shirley The Racist. He was upset that the NAALCP was attacking the Tea Party claiming it was racist based on nothing.

Of course, many silly libs believe the Tea Party racist and Shirley is not. Does that not prove their kookiness?

Balony.

Shirley and the NAACP are two separate issues.

Breitbart wanted to show a Democrat in a bad light, pure and simple. He did it by showing half of a video. It's an old trick, telling half of a story.

It's too bad so many gullible were fooled. It's beyond comprehension that some still are still fooled after the truth became known.

Balony.

Shirley and the NAACP are two separate issues.

Breitbart wanted to show a Democrat in a bad light, pure and simple. He did it by showing half of a video. It's an old trick, telling half of a story.

It's too bad so many gullible were fooled. It's beyond comprehension that some still are still fooled after the truth became known.

Sorry but you are wrong. I heard Breitbart explain his motives several times. You no doubt have not since he was on Fox, Hannity, Savage, etc...all news outlets you find evil.

He admitted to feeling sorry for Racist Shirley. He did not want to hurt her. He did want to hurt the NAALCP pure and simple. He is active in the Tea Party and was appealed by your friends efforts to paint them as racists when the really racists are on your side of the aisle.

Sooner or later the blinders will come off and the truth will shine through. That day will be a great day for you.

Sorry but you are wrong. I heard Breitbart explain his motives several times. You no doubt have not since he was on Fox, Hannity, Savage, etc...all news outlets you find evil.

Great strawman. Can you find my posts where I've said that Hannity, Savage, etc. were "evil"?

Breitbard doesn't have to explain his motives. His motives are crystal clear, regardless of what he may say. Fox, having been taken in by Breitbart's shenanigans, has to try to save face.

He admitted to feeling sorry for Racist Shirley. He did not want to hurt her. He did want to hurt the NAALCP pure and simple. He is active in the Tea Party and was appealed by your friends efforts to paint them as racists when the really racists are on your side of the aisle.

My side of the aisle? Now, that's just silly.

And you were gullible enough to believe what he said? The fact of the matter is that he took a speech made over 20 years ago, and cut it up to make it look like something that it wasn't. The motive for having done so is obvious, and has nothing to do with the tea party.

Sooner or later the blinders will come off and the truth will shine through. That day will be a great day for you.

No, if you ever lose your partisan blinders and quit looking at the world in left vs right, black and white simplistic terms, it won't matter much to me. Someone else will come along with the same sort of outlook.

Breitbart was clear as to why he posted the parts he did, all the parts he posted has the AANCP cheering at her anti white words. He had these tapes since March/April if he just wanted to hurt Shirley or smear her he would have posted them back then. He posted them after the AANCP accused the tea party of harboring racists.

At least you agree that the obama administration jumped the gun, that is my ongoing argument with pocket, who doesn't seem to think there is any blame to give the obama administration.

It was never proved that a white man killed her dad but even if one did that is no reason to hate white people. A white man brutally raped me and told me it wasn't the same as raping a white woman but I do not hate all white men, or judge white men in general because of it.

Nope....but the lies spun by Breitbart and FOX to get the NAACP and her boss to believe are the stuff of slam dunk lawsuite....;)

You should get your time line straight.

Breitbart posts the tape on his website
within hours the white house is calling her stupidvisor asking for her resignation and the AANCP condemns her on live tv

THEN later that night it is a less than a minute segment on O'reilly Factor and that was mostly about the AANCP's condemnation and the firing.

next day the story is on Glenn Beck and Glenn beck defends her

The AANCP had the full tape, it was taken at one of their events for gods sake but they were still too stupid or too lazy to check it out for themselves and condemned her then cried they were snickered by fox news who did not even post the story till after the AANCP condemned her and she was fired.

but let me guess, its all George Bush's fault :)

Wow....do you have any idea how tired Americnas are of the right not owning up to what they do?

Breitbart doctored a vidoe clip, misrepresented it as depicting Sherrod as being a racist, FOX ran it, the NAACP and the FDA director believed it and she was fired.

What YOU are saying is that you applaud lies from the right...and hate it when the left believes them.

Well, trust me. Breitbart is being sued...and she will win against that one because his lies cost her her job...and she refuses to be interviewed by FOX..whose viewership will drop sharply...as they are known ONLY for lies....who on earth would want to trust a corporation which always lied to you? An idiot.;)

AANCP condemned her after seeing it on breitbarts site
fox never ran the story tlll after the white house asked for her resignation and after the AANCP condemned her

Dont you think since the tape was made by the AANCP and at a AANCP event that the AANCP should have looked at their own tape before running on tv to condemn her?

The woman will probably sue, she has already sued the government for millions it looks like a nice way to make more money

no I am not saying I applaud lies from the right or left, but I am glad breitbart exposed the racists in the AANCP, I already knew they were there but its nice to see it posted.

I bet you would love if fox dropped in ratings and every one drooled over MSNBC mindless brainwashing

just stick with your leftie propaganda lord knows obama needs you :)

I heard that she announced she was officially going to sue Breitbart... I am not sure she can win that case however.

Breitbart was clear as to why he posted the parts he did, all the parts he posted has the AANCP cheering at her anti white words. He had these tapes since March/April if he just wanted to hurt Shirley or smear her he would have posted them back then. He posted them after the AANCP accused the tea party of harboring racists.

At least you agree that the obama administration jumped the gun, that is my ongoing argument with pocket, who doesn't seem to think there is any blame to give the obama administration.

AANCP? Are we talking about the same thing when I post NAACP?

Sure, it is well known that they are a racist organization. No need to belabor that. I still think he mostly just wanted to smear someone with whom he disagreed, but then, I could be wrong about that. If he didn't want to smear Sherrod, why not post the whole video? He could still have shown the NAACP cheering.

It was never proved that a white man killed her dad but even if one did that is no reason to hate white people. A white man brutally raped me and told me it wasn't the same as raping a white woman but I do not hate all white men, or judge white men in general because of it.

Wow! I had no idea you had such an experience. In fact, I had pictured you as a white woman. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because a conservative black or Hispanic woman is something of a rarity.

It's good to know you, like Shirley, raised above the hatred and racism that would have consumed a lot of people after such an experience. Kudos to you.

And, yes, the Obama administration jumped the gun. It's just incomprehensible that they would hear a report on an obviously biased site, and not check out the facts first.

AANCP? Are we talking about the same thing when I post NAACP?

Sure, it is well known that they are a racist organization. No need to belabor that. I still think he mostly just wanted to smear someone with whom he disagreed, but then, I could be wrong about that. If he didn't want to smear Sherrod, why not post the whole video? He could still have shown the NAACP cheering.

Wow! I had no idea you had such an experience. In fact, I had pictured you as a white woman. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because a conservative black or Hispanic woman is something of a rarity.

It's good to know you, like Shirley, raised above the hatred and racism that would have consumed a lot of people after such an experience. Kudos to you.

And, yes, the Obama administration jumped the gun. It's just incomprehensible that they would hear a report on an obviously biased site, and not check out the facts first.

Yes I meant NAACP, I was just in a hurry and didnt double check

I am Native/spanish and nope I dont fit in the box, but I used to :)

Breitbart knew that the NAACP had the tape, the thing was made at one of their events, if he was trying to pull a fast one... why? others had the tape in full. He was angry as I am angry at them for calling the tea party racist when they themselves is a very racist group. But if he had the whole tape he should have showed it, I can agree with you there.

But the NAACP should have looked at their own tape, asked questions anything before condemning her on TV over some snippet they saw on a website.

I am glad we agree about the obama administration jumping the gun, its nice when we can agree on something.

but mostly I am irritated with people blaming fox news for this. She was asked to resign by the white house, condemned by the NAACP ALL before it ever made fox news and even that was a small 30 second clip on O'Reilly. O'Reilly came out the following day and he was sorry and the second day is the first time Beck talked about it and sided with her.

I think she has a case, he spread a smear attack news against her, knowing full well what he was saying was wrong.

That he "allegedly" knew was wrong, that has not been proven.

Also, she is/was a public official speaking at public reception, I think she is going to have a hard time proving any actual damages.

Yes I meant NAACP, I was just in a hurry and didnt double check

I am Native/spanish and nope I dont fit in the box, but I used to :)

Breitbart knew that the NAACP had the tape, the thing was made at one of their events, if he was trying to pull a fast one... why? others had the tape in full. He was angry as I am angry at them for calling the tea party racist when they themselves is a very racist group. But if he had the whole tape he should have showed it, I can agree with you there.

But the NAACP should have looked at their own tape, asked questions anything before condemning her on TV over some snippet they saw on a website.

I am glad we agree about the obama administration jumping the gun, its nice when we can agree on something.

but mostly I am irritated with people blaming fox news for this. She was asked to resign by the white house, condemned by the NAACP ALL before it ever made fox news and even that was a small 30 second clip on O'Reilly. O'Reilly came out the following day and he was sorry and the second day is the first time Beck talked about it and sided with her.

Great job Pandy. You effectively destroyed THC and Pockets with your posts. I suspect they failed to learn from your schooling them on the facts.

It is clear Breitbart and Fox did not have an agenda to GET racist Shirley. But, you can count on the libs believing whatever MSLSD tells them. I hope racist Shirley does sue Breitbart. That would be fun to watch.

And, I am sorry to hear of your personal tragedy. I hope that sub-human is spending the rest of his life looking at four walls in a supermax.

Werbung:
Great job Pandy. You effectively destroyed THC and Pockets with your posts. I suspect they failed to learn from your schooling them on the facts.

It is clear Breitbart and Fox did not have an agenda to GET racist Shirley. But, you can count on the libs believing whatever MSLSD tells them. I hope racist Shirley does sue Breitbart. That would be fun to watch.

And, I am sorry to hear of your personal tragedy. I hope that sub-human is spending the rest of his life looking at four walls in a supermax.

Do you even read other people's posts before applying your simplistic and silly left to right blinders? You're still calling Shirley Sherrod "racist"? Why is that?

Back