Shirley Sherrod got a raw deal!

what should he learn? He did not fire her. She got fired, but it was not him who did it. thats like saying if a clerk at walmart gets fired, the CEO fired them....She said nothing wrong, Obama did nothing wrong...right wing media who edited tape to cause problems and attack her for saying something that was not wrong...did...Why don't you try asking them to learn something.

She said the three times she was called and told to resign she was told it came directly from the white house. Who's in the white house?????

The right wing media had nothing to do with the tape. a guy put it on his website, she was fired before it ever was reported on right wing media, look it up! The reason given for the demand of her resignation was that she would be on Glenn Beck that night but she was not on Glenn Beck that night, she was not on Glenn Beck till the following night and when she did get on Glenn Beck, Glenn Beck defended her.

Werbung:
She said the three times she was called and told to resign she was told it came directly from the white house. Who's in the white house?????

The right wing media had nothing to do with the tape. a guy put it on his website, she was fired before it ever was reported on right wing media, look it up! The reason given for the demand of her resignation was that she would be on Glenn Beck that night but she was not on Glenn Beck that night, she was not on Glenn Beck till the following night and when she did get on Glenn Beck, Glenn Beck defended her.

RIght wing media...also covers Right wing Internet news sources not just fox

Also, Vilsack fired her, it was his call..the white house did not call him and say fire her, they may have talked, but it was not them calling about it.

the white house..actuly has alot of people in it, you may be surprised that things happen in the white house that actuly have nothing to do with the President, no matter who is office.

RIght wing media...also covers Right wing Internet news sources not just fox

Also, Vilsack fired her, it was his call..the white house did not call him and say fire her, they may have talked, but it was not them calling about it.

the white house..actuly has alot of people in it, you may be surprised that things happen in the white house that actuly have nothing to do with the President, no matter who is office.

she was told the white house, who in the white house would make a call that was against obama's wishes. if you want to call biggov.com right wing media then I guess you can. but I am betting you wouldnt call huffington post left wing media :)

she was told the white house, who in the white house would make a call that was against obama's wishes. if you want to call biggov.com right wing media then I guess you can. but I am betting you wouldnt call huffington post left wing media :)

Huffington post is left wing media, and your ignorance of how a white house works is shocking...You know that people actually act on there own right? they do things there and don't ask the Pres everything.I think if you had any idea of the amount of decisions made in the white house, and opinions stated by people in the white house...that are not run by Obama, or any other president would shock you. But I know its better for you to ignore, it gets in the way of your blame with no facts.

Huffington post is left wing media, and your ignorance of how a white house works is shocking...You know that people actually act on there own right? they do things there and don't ask the Pres everything.I think if you had any idea of the amount of decisions made in the white house, and opinions stated by people in the white house...that are not run by Obama, or any other president would shock you. But I know its better for you to ignore, it gets in the way of your blame with no facts.

I could reword this statement and make it about a company.. decisions get made all the time without the knowledge of the CEO, but when the **** hits the fan, its the CEO who is ultimately responsible... that is just the way it goes.

I agree that the president does not have a say in every little thing but in this case I think you are wrong. You probably think he had nothing to do with letting the panthers off also. If it were not for obama running to a mic. to say that the police acted stupidly you probably would be under the impression he had no opinion in that case either.

I am sure he had no say in the hire of Van Jones the communist, Anita Dunn the one who admires above all people mao se tung oh and mother teresa (that combo kills me)

Keep drinking the kool-aid, lord knows obama needs to keep some worshipers

This story is so strange!

OK, Yesterday Breitbart posted a story about a woman (Shirley Sherrod) A video of her saying she didn't do as much for a white guy and how she felt he was trying to put her in her place. The part of the video he posted had her saying she did what her job said she must do but in effect she didn't go the extra mile. (no crime in not going the extra mile) the point is she did her job.

I think Breitbart should have told the WHOLE story instead of just the shocking stuff. It turns out that man she was speaking of has since been a family friend and spoke out for her. It turns out the reason she was telling this story is because she was telling a story about how she used to see skin color but that event changed her view on race and helped her realize it was not about race.

None of this was posted on the breitbart page and they should be ashamed of themselves.

BUT what is worse is she was fired yesterday. She said 3 different times she was told to resign because the white house wanted it. Now of course the white house denies her claim.

Also, the place she was working for when this event happened is not even the same job she currently does. They have nothing to do with eachother. If obama can over look racist feelings from the past ( and we know he can, just look at how he dealt with Robert Byrd and his preacher of 20 years) how come he can not over look this? This is an actual woman who has repented from her past racist feelings, came to terms with them and more importantly never did anything against the rules at work she just said she didn't go the extra mile for this guy. But in the end she did go the extra mile and saved the mans Farm.

This is a woman who should be celebrated. She is a woman who was brave enough to admit she had in the past had racist tendencies and or views and over came them. but instead she gets fired!

this Country is butt backwards!!!

So, you blame the democrats for thinking the republican pundits would tell the truth? Aren't you the same party that blasted Obama for not believing FOX news?

And seems as though Shirley knows why she was fired....she's suing Breitbart today....;)

I do not personally like the lady and loathe her political views but right is right and she should never have been fired for admitting racism that she over came over 20 years ago while in a different job and worked for a different company than she does now. She apparently sued the government in the past for work related stuff, she will probably sue over this too.

I sure as heck wish obama would learn from his many "teachable moments"

She wasn't admitting racism she overcame 20 years ago....she was showing her enlightenment by not hating white men even though a white man killed her father.

I agree that the president does not have a say in every little thing but in this case I think you are wrong. You probably think he had nothing to do with letting the panthers off also. If it were not for obama running to a mic. to say that the police acted stupidly you probably would be under the impression he had no opinion in that case either.

I am sure he had no say in the hire of Van Jones the communist, Anita Dunn the one who admires above all people mao se tung oh and mother teresa (that combo kills me)

Keep drinking the kool-aid, lord knows obama needs to keep some worshipers

It must be nice to live in a world where you never have to back up a damn thing....just spew out crap, pretend its fact based and never bother to actuly know anything.

So, you blame the democrats for thinking the republican pundits would tell the truth? Aren't you the same party that blasted Obama for not believing FOX news?

And seems as though Shirley knows why she was fired....she's suing Breitbart today....;)

She was fired because her boss is an idiot. The NAACP had the FULL tape of that event, it was THEIR event and chose to condemn her after seeing snippets on Breitbarts website. The White house told her boss 3 times to fire her based on snippets from Breitbart. and all of them where too damn retarded to realize that Breitbart was not posting the tape to get her into trouble or make her look bad but only to show that the crowd at the NAACP cheered when ever she degraded white people. The point of the post was to show the NAACP they have racist in their own group and before they go on tv to tell the tea party to kick out their racists they should do the same themselves. Breitbart had that tape for months and never planned to play it till the NAACP accused them of racism and told them to expel racists in the Tea Party, Breitbart was showing the NAACP they have their own racists and people in glass houses should not throw stones. How could Breitbart have known that the NAACP would act stupidly or that obama and his minions would act stupidly?

She was fired because her boss is an idiot. The NAACP had the FULL tape of that event, it was THEIR event and chose to condemn her after seeing snippets on Breitbarts website. The White house told her boss 3 times to fire her based on snippets from Breitbart. and all of them where too damn retarded to realize that Breitbart was not posting the tape to get her into trouble or make her look bad but only to show that the crowd at the NAACP cheered when ever she degraded white people. The point of the post was to show the NAACP they have racist in their own group and before they go on tv to tell the tea party to kick out their racists they should do the same themselves. Breitbart had that tape for months and never planned to play it till the NAACP accused them of racism and told them to expel racists in the Tea Party, Breitbart was showing the NAACP they have their own racists and people in glass houses should not throw stones. How could Breitbart have known that the NAACP would act stupidly or that obama and his minions would act stupidly?

Wow....do you have any idea how tired Americnas are of the right not owning up to what they do?

Breitbart doctored a vidoe clip, misrepresented it as depicting Sherrod as being a racist, FOX ran it, the NAACP and the FDA director believed it and she was fired.

What YOU are saying is that you applaud lies from the right...and hate it when the left believes them.

Well, trust me. Breitbart is being sued...and she will win against that one because his lies cost her her job...and she refuses to be interviewed by FOX..whose viewership will drop sharply...as they are known ONLY for lies....who on earth would want to trust a corporation which always lied to you? An idiot.;)

Werbung:
Back