Should Prositution be legalized?

Should we legalize prositution?

• Yes

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
Werbung:
Do it like the State of Nevada does it. You go to a cathouse pay a fee and have all the fun you want. But the girls must get tested for diseases and you must bring a doctors report you dont have any sexaul transmitted diseases as well.

I actually agree on that. If it were legal it could be regulated to prevent spread of disease and abuse.

See that's the problem. I was weighing the pros and cons of legalizing prostitution in my head prior to posting, and the chief pro was that it would limit the size of the government and release some burden on our police forces so they could focus on the real criminals.

But then that word "regulate" comes up and removes really the only pro that legalizing prostitution has.

More and more I'm becoming convinced that "regulate" is a codeword for "bureaucracy".

Do it like the State of Nevada does it. You go to a cathouse pay a fee and have all the fun you want. But the girls must get tested for diseases and you must bring a doctors report you dont have any sexaul transmitted diseases as well.

I think it's a good idea. It could improve women's (and some men's) lives and make them safer.

It should be legal, but very stricly monitored. Sure, its going to be beauracracy, but its going to help.

If men have trouble with women or try to have sex with her then men like us should go to a cathouse and have fun with those girls.

So the note would make you feel safe? There are lots of activities that could take place between the testing and the fun, isn't there? So wouldn't it stand to reason that it is NOT safe.

I'm not saying that legalized prostitution isn't something to think about, but the above quote doesn't give me a good argument.

Once again we need only to look to the Dutch to see if this is a viable plan and of course we find that it IS viable and better for all involved its safer, removing the "criminal" element..its safer from a health aspect.....safer for the women.....the "johns"....it's a win win for everyone

Once again we need only to look to the Dutch to see if this is a viable plan and of course we find that it IS viable and better for all involved its safer, removing the "criminal" element..its safer from a health aspect.....safer for the women.....the "johns"....it's a win win for everyone

wow shoot me.

i agree with your nutty ass.

scary.

whats the world comin to.

So the note would make you feel safe? There are lots of activities that could take place between the testing and the fun, isn't there? So wouldn't it stand to reason that it is NOT safe.

I'm not saying that legalized prostitution isn't something to think about, but the above quote doesn't give me a good argument.

With free, anonymous testing available in most places around the country, would it be unreasonable to require that not only the...consultants...be required to keep proof of STD status, but also the clients?

With free, anonymous testing available in most places around the country, would it be unreasonable to require that not only the...consultants...be required to keep proof of STD status, but also the clients?

there has been talk of this in Holland ...I think it would be a great idea....BUT many men are not faithful and would not be willing to carry such a "card" in theyre walets?

More and more I'm becoming convinced that "regulate" is a codeword for "bureaucracy".

It is. Anyhow, anyone who advocates the legalization of prostitution has no morals or understands government responsibility to the people. To legalize prostitution would mean to condemn thousands of unborn lost-souls to a base life of debauchery, hopelessness, reclusion, unfullfillment, emptiness, etc. It would also cause the heartbraking of thousands of families who lost that one child to the abusive, enslaved life of sin and drugs where they have no home, solitude or hope and belief for the future. You folks represent that breed of people that thinks Government is the answer when morals fail or are eliminated when all it means is social decay and rotting government expansion....You poor fools. You fail to learn and obey ancestral human codes of conduct and morality then voluntarily surrender your freedoms in believing government is wiser than you and is your individual advocate. That's funny since no entity can be an advocate for individuals if the individuals are philisophically diverse. Government then becomes your enemy and is against anything dominant, good or bad which of course is one of the big elements of liberalism. Even people who understand this still many times deny that liberalism is not a means to an end but only an intermediacy of another dominant code which must prevail in order to secure order and national government strength. When a people lose their own integrity, manifested in them by their elders and practiced and preached by themselves, they become more than the victims of the governing body but the voluntary embracing of the hideous, hypocritcal, alien governing body that will only cost them more money and bring misery, confusion and frustration. Immorality is the advocate of expanding government and ofcourse the breaking of the public spirit, the understanding of virtues and ulrimately its will to fight against unjust evils domestic or foreign. I know my colleague from the corps knows this as do my local military friends but the question is when will you people learn, return to God and reclaim your nation and ancestral nature and identity? God, virtue and morality is freedom and liberalism and free thought is enslavement.

Werbung:
Prostitution is legal in Nevada and I dont see that it has turned into one hedonistic cesspool. The only thing it has done is regulated it like a business to keep safe and to keep people from spreading comunicable diseases.
I've been to Reno where the most famous whorehouse in the world is the Mustang ranch which is on the outskirts. The people of Reno werent running around in rampant debauchery they were just normal every day people with a choice.
People have a personal choice to make about prostitution it is not a governmental choice.
Thats like saying the gov should be able to outlaw smoking ciggs it is a personal choice up to the individual it does not hurt society for people to make their own decisions about their personal life. Personal choices only hurt the individual and maybe loved ones around them not Society as a whole.

Back