...."Soon, you will know my name..." Terrorist crosses boarder

LittleGreenMan

There's a news clip of a guy with a belligerent, middle-eastern accent and appearance responding to a news reporter that should make your blood run cold. Islamic terrorists changed the concept of war by any means on 9-11. I was listening to the radio reporter speculating on the cause & kind of the 1st plane after it hit the Trade Center that day, and I'll never forget the guy's tone and demeanor change in the middle of a sentence with the words, "... another plane hit the Towers just now... the 1st plane must not have been an accident...". Before that moment doing that on-purpose was unthinkable. Now, there's no limits, no Laws of War that will be honored, nothing safe from so-called warriors of god. They're here, in legions, and when they strike it will be all over the country, -everywhere at once and on-going without let-up.

Joe will spring into action with lock-downs. Again.

Werbung:
There's a news clip of a guy with a belligerent, middle-eastern accent and appearance responding to a news reporter that should make your blood run cold. Islamic terrorists changed the concept of war by any means on 9-11. I was listening to the radio reporter speculating on the cause & kind of the 1st plane after it hit the Trade Center that day, and I'll never forget the guy's tone and demeanor change in the middle of a sentence with the words, "... another plane hit the Towers just now... the 1st plane must not have been an accident...". Before that moment doing that on-purpose was unthinkable. Now, there's no limits, no Laws of War that will be honored, nothing safe from so-called warriors of god. They're here, in legions, and when they strike it will be all over the country, -everywhere at once and on-going without let-up.

Can you post the clip?

alien-freak-smiley-emoticon.gif

tenor.gif

Werbung:
Back