Steele: Limbaugh is not the leader of the GOP

Rush is much more a conservative than he is a republican. He is a talk show host, not the leader of the republican party. Everyone knows that
.....An award-winning talk-show host!!!​

"America’s ugliest moment of 2009? Rush Limbaugh, his man-boobs a-jiggle, bouncing at the CPAC podium to bask in the sickly glow of conservatism’s orgy of greed, avarice, and arrogance."​

:D

Werbung:
.....An award-winning talk-show host!!!

:D

I still am amazed at how intimidated you are by Rush. You are constantly bringing him up. I know that his accuracy based in fact is more than you can probably handle at times. I know that rational fact based commentary, studies, and dialogue are not your strong hold. If perhaps Rush were whining, crying, emotional, and a propagandist you would admire him more like your other heroes. I know you prefer guys like Al Franken and Michael Moore. Literature more like Mein Kampf, Communist Manifesto, and Rules for Radicals. But the rest of us live in this place called the real world.

I was around when Reagan got in office and Carter left the country a shambles. Way worse than it is right now.

except for the gas lines, the hostages situation and Americans just depressed over them, and high inflation

right now seems worse than the carter years, It could be because I am older now but it does seem worse. I cant wait for this 4 years to end

See, this is why I wonder if you know anything about any topic on which you speak.

Oil Embargo started in October of 1973, and ended March 1974. A whooping 5 months.

Carter got into office in 1977. Hello? 6th grade history anyone? And you run a business? How? Who helps you write your name?

So what caused the Oil Crisis? Uh... Carter put price controls in place. Price controls always result in shortages in exactly the same way electricity price controls caused rolling black outs in California. Hello... economics 101!

So, where exactly did you go to school? Oh right, OSU. Amazing...

In fairness to Carter on this one, there was a big oil crisis in 1979, and Carter actually started a phased deregulation of the Nixon price controls (response to 73 crisis), but they didn't get them all and that helped cause the problems, and make them worse.

Werbung:
In fairness to Carter on this one, there was a big oil crisis in 1979, and Carter actually started a phased deregulation of the Nixon price controls (response to 73 crisis), but they didn't get them all and that helped cause the problems, and make them worse.

You are so fair Rob. If I knew of something good that could say about Carter...

Id keep it to myself :)

Back