Still giving China a pass?

Werbung:
I'm not doing a point by point with this idiocy.

Chinese did threaten to shoot down Pelosi's plane.
Show us where they specifically said that.

Nobody said they wanted her dead just out of office and out as speaker. Boris is a liar.
They had a gallows in front of capitol on j6. Clearly it wasn't a Xmas present. Check that for lies.

The Covid virus came from a lab in Wuhan China. Period! It is not a naturally occurring virus it was bioengineered(gain of function) to be more lethal and more infectious.
You are a liar and have no evidence it was deliberate. Also, have no evidence it was naturally occurring or not. The stupidity of those ridiculous statements warrants no further response.
How it got from that lab out into the world is up to you but it came from a Chinese government lab!
Again, you have no evidence it came from there. The authorities still have not concluded its origin other than wuhan. Because you hate China doesn't make you assertions correct.
If Boris lives in Missouri as he claims he surely lives in the whitest most republican community and nowhere near any black person. The Casper snowflake👻❄️ is your typical libtard hypocrite.
Wasn't it you who flicked me for being racist?
Now your frustration is building you blurt out who is the racist.

Attempting to dominate me isn't working sunshine. Your youthful ignorance is obvious but stick around and you'll find a place for yourself.

After they both threatened Japan with joint military maneuvers? You Putin obsessed libs going to finally say something about China and stop kissing ass? Stop this nonsense about racism. China is a country not a race.

China is reporting on the Ukraine war using Russian state media. There is talk they might provide some military equipment to the Russians in Ukraine.
How many, 18 it seems:

"SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

"In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

"The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work.

"China also granted provisional approval for two “Trump” trademarks to DTTM Operations LLC, headquartered at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in New York. They cover branded restaurant, bar and hotel services, as well as clothing and shoes.

"The marks will be finalized if there is no objection during a 90-day comment period.

"All the trademarks were applied for in 2016."

Maybe you ought to research before posting.

How many, 18 it seems:

"SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

"In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

"The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work.

"China also granted provisional approval for two “Trump” trademarks to DTTM Operations LLC, headquartered at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in New York. They cover branded restaurant, bar and hotel services, as well as clothing and shoes.

"The marks will be finalized if there is no objection during a 90-day comment period.

If it is a habit of his it is undeveloped and he hides it regularly. Dont be too hard on him. He's young and learning the ropes.

Still harping about the virus?
You tell us all what your tactic would be. Go to war over it? Huh?
Grow up.
WTF are you talking about junior? I didn't say anything about the virus anywhere here.

Your whole attitude is "they have never done anything to me therefore there is no problem". So you display the most selfish, egotistical, entitled and immature thing one could ever say.

WTF are you talking about junior? I didn't say anything about the virus anywhere here.

Your whole attitude is "they have never done anything to me therefore there is no problem". So you display the most selfish, egotistical, entitled and immature thing one could ever say.
Thank you for your opinion even though it means nothing to me.
I'll say what I like and I dont care what you or anyone else thinks or if you think at all.

Get yourself off your pompous high horse and keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.

Thank you for your opinion even though it means nothing to me.
It obviously means something because you keep responding.
I'll say what I like and I dont care what you or anyone else thinks or if you think at all.
Oh absolutely. It's a free country and you totally have the right to show us all how big of a moron you are whenever you please.
Get yourself off your pompous high horse and keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.
LOL!! Looks like I hit a sore spot here! That's because deep down inside you know I am 100% right.

It obviously means something because you keep responding.

Oh absolutely. It's a free country and you totally have the right to show us all how big of a moron you are whenever you please.

LOL!! Looks like I hit a sore spot here! That's because deep down inside you know I am 100% right.
Of course you know everything. Youre an intellectual mountain. A pillar of society and humble with it.
Dispensing knowledge like its on the free list and you swallowed a dictionary.

Werbung:
How many, 18 it seems:

Who gives a damn about trademarks? A trademark is nothing for any company with a product. It is not special treatment. Anybody can get a trademark.

The point about the thread is that idiot libtards(You?) will not even bash China when they help Russia and pollute the planet.

You are barking up the wrong tree if you think I would give any politician a pass for special treatment. You are the ones who kiss elitist asses.

Back