Still giving China a pass?

Thank you for your opinion even though it means nothing to me.
I'll say what I like and I dont care what you or anyone else thinks or if you think at all.

Get yourself off your pompous high horse and keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.

Scooby owns you. He would be banging your wife and sister if they weren't so damn ugly.

fat-angry-woman-vector-clip-600w-126027320.jpg

Werbung:
"putin obsessed"?
which country actually invaded another country recently...putin's russia or xi's china? lol

Who gives a damn about trademarks? A trademark is nothing for any company with a product. It is not special treatment. Anybody can get a trademark.

The point about the thread is that idiot libtards(You?) will not even bash China when they help Russia and pollute the planet.

You are barking up the wrong tree if you think I would give any politician a pass for special treatment. You are the ones who kiss elitist asses.
Anybody can get a trademark? Maybe in the US - China is a very different story. Not that I know the President's daughter profited from a trademark anyone who is not skeptical is naive.

Anybody can get a trademark? Maybe in the US - China is a very different story. Not that I know the President's daughter profited from a trademark anyone who is not skeptical is naive.

How are trademarks that hard to obtain? They do not have branding in China?

So had Trump's sons received billions from the Chinese government for their you would be fine with that?

Every foreign business selling in China gets a trademark. It is not a privilege. Name me any company you know of that does not have trademarks.

One thing about arguing with libtards is how truly ignorant you people are.

"putin obsessed"?
which country actually invaded another country recently...putin's russia or xi's china? lol

Putin invaded Ukraine in 2014 and you did not give a damn.

What a total liar you are. So you morons were not obsessed with Putin before February? Liar! There was no bogus investigation into collusion?

Did you see Trump colluding on video with Russia?

Putin invaded Ukraine in 2014 and you did not give a damn.

What a total liar you are. So you morons were not obsessed with Putin before February? Liar! There was no bogus investigation into collusion?

Did you see Trump colluding on video with Russia?

how am I a lair, moron? lol.

we're talking 2022. only one country invaded ukaine today, and its russia. duh. not china. duh again.

did I see trump personally colluding with russia? of course not. He never does anything personally, he's too lazy and too much of a pu ssy to do anything himself.

but the collusion investigation wasn't just about trump, moron. it was about the trump CAMPAIGN. try to pay attention. And not just about americans, but also about russians, who were indicted for interfering in our election on behalf of..trump. duh

how am I a lair, moron? lol.

we're talking 2022. only one country invaded ukaine today, and its russia. duh. not china. duh again.

did I see trump personally colluding with russia? of course not. He never does anything personally, he's too lazy and too much of a pu ssy to do anything himself.

but the collusion investigation wasn't just about trump, moron. it was about the trump CAMPAIGN. try to pay attention. And not just about americans, but also about russians, who were indicted for interfering in our election on behalf of..trump. duh

You Caspers hated Putin long before he invaded Ukraine and he had already invaded Ukraine in 2014. Do you have a reading disability?

Putin also invaded Georgia in 2008 and established military bases in Abkhazia and South Ossetia. So Georgia does not count as a country? You never cared.

Did you read the first post on this thread? China is helping Putin! They are best buddies.

China is a country not a race. They bioengineered a super virus that caused death and suffering around the world. They threatened to murder our sec of state and others in congress. They repeatedly threaten Taiwan. They engage in unfair trade and business practices and oppress minorities in their country and even practice slavery. Why are you people not criticizing this?

I'm not asking for hate or war. Can you at least stop kissing their asses?

Last edited:
Obama should be arrested for colluding with Russia right?

I'm only using your Down's syndrome logic. Putin bad, Obama helped him. Obama criminal!

I have been critical of conservatives for unfairly bashing China like when Tucker Carlson and others ran pieces about China buying US farmland. The hype over this made it seem like China owned half our farmland when in reality it is .2%.

I would ask people what China would do with that land that we have to worry about and all they can come up with is to stop growing crops on it. So make an investment in prime farmland and then let it sit? It makes no sense.

I also object to talking about China as a monolithic entity. Individuals and companies in China make investments. I'm actually very moderate on trade issues with China. I have no problem with them buying our T-bills or stocks or even some farm land. It was a company that bought Smithfield not the Chinese government.

Obama should be arrested for colluding with Russia right?

I'm only using your Down's syndrome logic. Putin bad, Obama helped him. Obama criminal!

the issue was collusion to win an election, how did that apply to obama? your "putin bad, obama helped him, obama criminal" is, well, stupid, just like you :)

on the other hand, in the 2016 election: "A longtime associate of former President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign chief Paul Manafort gave Russian intelligence agencies “sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy” during the election that year, the U.S. Treasury Department said."

the central message is the same one the intelligence community has been delivering since last August: Russia wanted Trump to win, though its effort was not on the same scale as in the 2016 election.

George Papadopoulos, who joined the Trump presidential campaign in March 2016, lied in January about communicating with those individuals to arrange a meeting between then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, Special Counsel Robert Mueller said in the documents.

the election ties between russia and the trump campaign are well established.

You Caspers hated Putin long before he invaded Ukraine and he had already invaded Ukraine in 2014. Do you have a reading disability?

Putin also invaded Georgia in 2008 and established military bases in Abkhazia and South Ossetia. So Georgia does not count as a country? You never cared.

Did you read the first post on this thread? China is helping Putin! They are best buddies.

China is a country not a race. They bioengineered a super virus that caused death and suffering around the world.
I can see you hate communism but its a blatant lie to say they deliberately engineered a virus to kill people. Youre paranoid. Furthermore, for trumps first 3 years he sent funds to China to support the research. Have you forgotten that? How convenient.
They threatened to murder our sec of state and others in congress.
when did they threaten to kill the secret of state and others repeatedly?
They repeatedly threaten Taiwan.
Really. As we speak Biden is threatening putin with nasty weapons also.
They engage in unfair trade and business practices
its called the balance of trade and trumps silly tariffs made it worse.
the export enhancement programme is unfair practice to export grain into China at subsidised prices. Short memory son.
and oppress minorities in their country and even practice slavery.
You mean like usa does? How shocking someone is copying us.
Why are you people not criticizing this?
Why are you obsessed with criticising them when at a heart beat they can crucify this country with trade deals? Youre just another paranoid republican.
I'm not asking for hate or war. Can you at least stop kissing their asses?

Not hate or war?
Do you ever proof read what you write? You have hate dripping from your mouth. If China attacked Taiwan you would want war immediately.
You're not real smart in this regard.

Werbung:
Look at all the defense for the Chinese. Boris will give his life for the Chinese communist party.

They bioengineered this virus that messed up the entire world. They did! We could never prove it was released onto the world as a WMD but that is not the point. It had that effect. Can't we bash them for it without being called racists? China is not a race. They do not represent an entire race they represent themselves.

And no Boris the clown the USA does not oppress minorities(Unless you count black hate crimes against Asians) and we do not practice slavery. People from all over the world risk life and limb to come here they are not rushing to go live in China. As usual the libo-fascist equates the USA with the CCP. No difference!

Back