Tea parties lose steam.. tea bags shrivel up

Werbung:
I have not seen reports, so I have no idea if they did or not, I was just pointing out that the Dallas one was reported to have 35,000 people attend.

Don't bother with poopeye BigRob, he's throwing out BS arguments, and changing the context. Nobody expected there to be as many people at the July 4 tea parties as there were at the Tax-Day ones, and he knows it.

I wonder why the news did not cover it much. Gretta did some but only the DC one.

1) There weren't nearly as many as there were on tax day.
2) The lamestream media learned their lesson from the backlash of their blatantly partisan coverage of the tax day ones, so this time they just stayed away.

1) There weren't nearly as many as there were on tax day.
2) The lamestream media learned their lesson from the backlash of their blatantly partisan coverage of the tax day ones, so this time they just stayed away.

You mean this kind of "blatantly partisan coverage?"

cavuto-20090409-beck.jpg

Faux News not only covered the teabaggers but they affixed their name to the parties..That and their 24/7 endorsement was one of the main reasons why attendance was better in April..had Faux done a similar thing this past weekend the crowds would have been much larger, as you can always count on the RW buffoons to do whatever Faux tells them like good little sheeple.

You mean this kind of "blatantly partisan coverage?"

cavuto-20090409-beck.jpg

Faux News not only covered the teabaggers but they affixed their name to the parties..That and their 24/7 endorsement was one of the main reasons why attendance was better in April..had Faux done a similar thing this past weekend the crowds would have been much larger, as you can always count on the RW buffoons to do whatever Faux tells them like good little sheeple.

No, I mean like this TWIT from the Communist News Nitwits who exhibited her almost unimaginable STUPIDITY for the whole world to see when she decided that simply REPORTING the news wasn't good enough, she had to try to MAKE the news by challenging one of the protestors who was doing nothing more than standing up for the Constitution, and the principles this nation was founded upon!

And of course, there's that lowlife sack of puss Janine Garafalo who insists that anyone who objects to paying taxes for UNCONSTITUTIONAL PROJECTS "racists", and of course she's more than willing to give every "news" organization in the country an interview so that she can continue to spread her lies, of course except for FoxNews. No, she hasn't got the guts to go on Fox, mainly because she knows that she'd have her ass handed to her on a platter, and end up storming off the set in tears!!! She has the gall to say that we don't know what the Boston Tea Party was all about, but the fact that we're out there proves that WE DO! We're protesting EXACTLY the same things that the founding fathers did in 1773, being taxed without representation, and when our elected misrepresentatives vote in favor of a Bill, THAT THEY HAVEN'T EVEN READ, there IS no true representation!!!

HELL, the Dallas group even invited her to come to their 4th of July Tea Party with them at Southfork ranch, but of course she couldn't be bothered to attend (even after the BLACK guy asked her).

OOH, and here's a BLACK WOMAN inviting her to attend the Dallas Tea Party, but I suppose that you'll say that they're "Uncle Toms" or something equally vile since they're obviously traitors because they aren't worshiping at the alter and sucking off the Kenyan illegal immigrant like the rest of the "good Bruthas".

Oh, and one other thing POOPeye, unlike PMSNBC, CNN, and the rest of the alphabet soup "news" agencies, FoxNews doesn't tell anyone what to think, they actually present the news...BOTH SIDES OF IT...and as they say "we report, you decide", but then of course you don't actually watch FoxNews, so you wouldn't know now would you?

I'm going to beat a dead horse...run all of the parties you want, but until you come up with an alternative tax proposal that really adds up, you won't be taken seriously.

And, please don't give me more about the Fair Tax. The numbers don't add up and it is based on unsubstantiated economic theory. There is an answer, but I'm continually disappointed that people don't want to hear about it because the press has done such a good job miss representing it.

I'm going to beat a dead horse...run all of the parties you want, but until you come up with an alternative tax proposal that really adds up, you won't be taken seriously.

And, please don't give me more about the Fair Tax. The numbers don't add up and it is based on unsubstantiated economic theory. There is an answer, but I'm continually disappointed that people don't want to hear about it because the press has done such a good job miss representing it.

you forgot to add, cut taxes, but you have to spend more on the military still...some of them get mad even when you raise spending for the military and cry they are gutting the military...

Werbung:

If you believe that the FairTax doesn't work, you haven't actually run the numbers, and exactly what do you mean by "unsubstantiated economic theory"? The FairTax is revenue neutral, and they weren't even able to accurately calculate all of the money that's going to come in from the "underground economy", and BTW, it's the exact same "unsubstantiated economic theory" that the US operated under until the 16th Amendment was passed!!!!!

Another thing that needs to be done is for all 50 State to invoke their 10th Amendment Rights and compel the federal government to abandon all of the unconstituional programs and return them where they rightfully belong...TO THE STATES! If the States decide that they want to offer those programs to their citizens, they may do so, and their citizens will pay for them, if not, then their citizens will be able to keep their money and do for themselves.

Back