Teabagger calls for the hanging of Sen. Patty Murray

Popeye

This latest example of RW human garbage, also known as the teabaggers, should be made aware that threatening the life of a member of Congress can result in a healthy prison term..

A tea party gathering in Asotin County, Washington turned more than a bit ugly on Saturday when a featured speaker actually called for the hanging of Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash), the fourth ranking Democrat in the Senate and a vulnerable re-election candidate.

"How many of you have watched the movie Lonesome Dove?," asked an unidentified female speaker from the podium. "What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd? What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd. He got hung. And that's what I want to do with Patty Murray."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/17/idaho-tea-party-speaker-h_n_466261.html

Werbung:
This latest example of RW human garbage, also known as the teabaggers, should be made aware that threatening the life of a member of Congress can result in a healthy prison term..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/17/idaho-tea-party-speaker-h_n_466261.html

I'll just bet you were outraged at the "human garbage" who consistently threatened to kill Bush too. Then again, you are part of that tribe of human garbage so you probably thought nothing of it, or will deny it happened.

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

Patty Murray is more than just a horrible person she is a rotton senator but no one should advocate for her death. That was just stupid. They should just vote her and her tennis shoes out of office.

This is one race I will celebrate if she is defeated.

Popeye, I miss you and libsmasher fighting about what country is doing better in the Olympics :(

I expect this person is getting a close examination by the secret service, and deservedly so. But, this is exactly why liberals should support 2nd amendment rights. When the right-wing riots starts, you don't want to be left facing an armed mob with nothing but a reporter, a sociology professor, and a lawyer. Burn baby burn.... :rolleyes:

Patty Murray is more than just a horrible person she is a rotton senator but no one should advocate for her death. That was just stupid. They should just vote her and her tennis shoes out of office.

This is one race I will celebrate if she is defeated.

Popeye, I miss you and libsmasher fighting about what country is doing better in the Olympics :(
Hi Pandora..

Never fear, Sen. Murray should win re-election easily. She's not perfect, but there's no real alternative..

I have to admit I miss schooling libsmasher too. I could show him this medal projection which has the US finishing third..

I expect this person is getting a close examination by the secret service, and deservedly so. But, this is exactly why liberals should support 2nd amendment rights. When the right-wing riots starts, you don't want to be left facing an armed mob with nothing but a reporter, a sociology professor, and a lawyer. Burn baby burn.... :rolleyes:

I'm one liberal who DOES support 2nd amendment rights. In fact, I don't think there should be any gun control laws at all..

I'll tell you one thing though, I own a couple guns and I'm not the least bit afraid of that big, old, mean nasty gubment coming and taking them away..

Hi Pandora..

Never fear, Sen. Murray should win re-election easily. She's not perfect, but there's no real alternative..

I have to admit I miss schooling libsmasher too. I could show him this medal projection which has the US finishing third..

I do not know who I dislike more, your Gov or your Senator :)

I really do think about you and libsmasher every day when they update who won what :) I feel like arguing for the Americans with you just for the fun of it but that would mean I have to watch the olympics and I would rather read you argue about it. Start a thread about it and someone might pick up where he left off :)

I keep waiting for someone to on the right to ever say that its wrong or something....but most seem to just let this crap slide...after all its only Death Threats....and not buy some crazy guy who just showed up...no its by someone there as a leader it would seem.

Obviously you did not read my response, of just chose to ignore it since it was death threats towards Bush.

I keep waiting for some left winger to ever say one of their heroes is wrong.

Makes one wonder though. People were arrested while making snide comments about Clinton, and one has already been arrested under Obama. Don't remember anyone being arrested that threatened Bush.

Obviously you did not read my response, of just chose to ignore it since it was death threats towards Bush.

I keep waiting for some left winger to ever say one of their heroes is wrong.

Makes one wonder though. People were arrested while making snide comments about Clinton, and one has already been arrested under Obama. Don't remember anyone being arrested that threatened Bush.

they are not the speakers at the thing are they?

And I have attacked them...I did here, I did the last site I was at, and I did it int he DFL tent at the State fair as well...

also someone shot a AK 47 at the white house ...someone crashed a plane into the white house ( small plane.) most people forget about things like that...Bush I don't recall had any major events like that...in the US,,,,Obama already has 400 times the death threats , and have had people arrested with cars full of guns with nazi's who planned to kill him...

So yes I read your post, I just chose to ignore your ignorance of what you are talking about.

they are not the speakers at the thing are they?

And I have attacked them...I did here, I did the last site I was at, and I did it int he DFL tent at the State fair as well...

also someone shot a AK 47 at the white house ...someone crashed a plane into the white house ( small plane.) most people forget about things like that...Bush I don't recall had any major events like that...in the US,,,,Obama already has 400 times the death threats , and have had people arrested with cars full of guns with nazi's who planned to kill him...

So yes I read your post, I just chose to ignore your ignorance of what you are talking about.

I see. So your comment was about "right wingers" not having any concerns, and when I pointed out that they did, and the "left wing" was guilty of ignoring the threats, all of a sudden I am "ignorant".

Strange thing the left wing mind.

I'll just bet you were outraged at the "human garbage" who consistently threatened to kill Bush too.
Never happened......

853.gif

Werbung:
I keep waiting for someone to on the right to ever say that its wrong or something....but most seem to just let this crap slide...after all its only Death Threats....and not buy some crazy guy who just showed up...no its by someone there as a leader it would seem.

I am proudly on the right! and I said in an earlier post it's wrong to threaten her life.

Being a horrible wench from the pits of hell is no reason to threaten her.

I said that before too. Only in a nicer way.... this time I said it mean so you notice!!!

Back