Teabagger calls for the hanging of Sen. Patty Murray

You hope it scares the IRS into shape? YOu realize of course , your basicly saying, you hope that his terrorist attack worked....Thats a realy strong way to come down on Terrorist action and violence...say you hope there tactics work....From what I have heard so far ( gone all day today so not up to date) sounds like a guy who tried to cheat on his taxes, and they did not let him ...I feel zero sympathy for the guy. I hope he spends life in hell...being audited...

That does sound pretty bad. I do not feel sympathy for the guy either and I wish he were the only one who died. I hate the IRS and pretty much dislike every IRS worker I have ever had to deal with but I do not want them dead, I feel bad that the IRS worker died, I am fine with the killer dying.

But even though I know it sounds bad for me to say I hope the IRS gets scared into shape, I still hope this is an eye opener for them and they start treating people like human beings. But I will agree with you I sound terrible for saying so. If I put any other group, religous, political or what ever in the place of IRS... it sounds terrible to me. So I have to admit I sound as bad to myself as I do to you, I guess I need to remember this when I read all the anti Jewish stuff and try and see their point of view. They hate Jews like I hate the IRS.

Werbung:
and you don't think people are happy he is dead? I would have to say a few on this board alone seemed pretty damn happy.

For the "moral majority" as they use to call them self...I have no idea where alot on the right get what seems these days as a complete lack of them...Pro life...unless its LIberals, then death threats, both direct and indirect,...Acts of Violance, and taking joy in the death of Kennedy, Mertha and others...

I do not think anyone cares if Kennedy is alive or dead. Wait, I take that back. I bet most on the right wish Kennedy were alive to see who is sitting in his seat. I dont think anyone is happy that Mertha is dead, just glad he is out of office.

I think they say stuff to make libs on the forum mad.

When lefties get giddy about people on the right dying, its the same thing. They are not happy the person is dead... just happy they are no longer in power and mostly want to upset the righties for fun.

That does sound pretty bad. I do not feel sympathy for the guy either and I wish he were the only one who died. I hate the IRS and pretty much dislike every IRS worker I have ever had to deal with but I do not want them dead, I feel bad that the IRS worker died, I am fine with the killer dying.

But even though I know it sounds bad for me to say I hope the IRS gets scared into shape, I still hope this is an eye opener for them and they start treating people like human beings. But I will agree with you I sound terrible for saying so. If I put any other group, religous, political or what ever in the place of IRS... it sounds terrible to me. So I have to admit I sound as bad to myself as I do to you, I guess I need to remember this when I read all the anti Jewish stuff and try and see their point of view. They hate Jews like I hate the IRS.

Maybe people should pay there taxes legit, and then they don't have to deal with them...just a thought

I do not think anyone cares if Kennedy is alive or dead. Wait, I take that back. I bet most on the right wish Kennedy were alive to see who is sitting in his seat. I dont think anyone is happy that Mertha is dead, just glad he is out of office.

I think they say stuff to make libs on the forum mad.

When lefties get giddy about people on the right dying, its the same thing. They are not happy the person is dead... just happy they are no longer in power and mostly want to upset the righties for fun.

If they need to take the death of a political leader, to bash them so they can feel better about them self and anger Liberals...then they are pathetic people , truly pathetic.

If they need to take the death of a political leader, to bash them so they can feel better about them self and anger Liberals...then they are pathetic people , truly pathetic.

yeah I agree. I was really personally hurt when Charlton Heston died and the libs talked trash about him. I can see if its done to people on the left they would be as angry as I was when Heston died.

I pay my taxes and do everything legal and hate the IRS almost as much as I hate acorn, congress and obama

they are a horrible mafia style bunch of thugs!

state revenue people are as bad.

you hate the IRS...because it asks people to comply with tax laws? I do this odd thing, I pay my taxes correctly, and on time...and you know what..they never bug me. Maybe you can hate the taxes them self...but the IRS does not choose them...And the IRS does not force anyone to cheat there taxes as well. And from what I have heard, sounds like that is what this guy did...so they should go after him...

Not paying your legit taxes is like shoplifting from a store.. you may think no one gets hurt buy it,but the burden of your taxes just falls on those who pay theres as they are suppose to.

And I myself said nothing poor about Heston when he did...I take issue with some of his views, but I also think some of his more extream views where in the end a result of a mind that had been gone some time before his body went as well. I said nothing ill of Robert Novak...I man I have utter distaste for.. I said nothing of Reagan , a man I don't agree with and think is given far to much praise for things he had little or far less to do with...I have no issue with later attacking the ideas these people stood for...but to attack people the day, or within days of there death...is pathetic. Its shows how weak of a person you must be, to have to wait till someone is dead to attack them...

Today I see this tea party moment...and what do you see often? People yelling off with there heads at a McCain Rally....Signs that say, be came unarmed ..this time, people at protest flaunting there guns, speakers suggesting they wish to hang people for there disagreements, a group who thinks trying to compare leaders of the other side to Stalin, to Hitler, to the Nazi's....while we watch Skin heads arrested with large amounts of guns and plans to kill the president. Planes suicide attacked into Federal buildings, A Dr. Killed in the middle of a church, and the memories still of 95 when a right wing anti government person, killed 168 and injuring more than 680 with a truck bomb in OK City....What scares me most, is I hardly think this will be the end of the Violence in the name of protest, and people saying things like this...are going to push even more people on the edge to actually try to carry out those wishes.

you hate the IRS...because it asks people to comply with tax laws? I do this odd thing, I pay my taxes correctly, and on time...and you know what..they never bug me. Maybe you can hate the taxes them self...but the IRS does not choose them...And the IRS does not force anyone to cheat there taxes as well. And from what I have heard, sounds like that is what this guy did...so they should go after him...

Not paying your legit taxes is like shoplifting from a store.. you may think no one gets hurt buy it,but the burden of your taxes just falls on those who pay theres as they are suppose to.

And I myself said nothing poor about Heston when he did...I take issue with some of his views, but I also think some of his more extream views where in the end a result of a mind that had been gone some time before his body went as well. I said nothing ill of Robert Novak...I man I have utter distaste for.. I said nothing of Reagan , a man I don't agree with and think is given far to much praise for things he had little or far less to do with...I have no issue with later attacking the ideas these people stood for...but to attack people the day, or within days of there death...is pathetic. Its shows how weak of a person you must be, to have to wait till someone is dead to attack them...

Today I see this tea party moment...and what do you see often? People yelling off with there heads at a McCain Rally....Signs that say, be came unarmed ..this time, people at protest flaunting there guns, speakers suggesting they wish to hang people for there disagreements, a group who thinks trying to compare leaders of the other side to Stalin, to Hitler, to the Nazi's....while we watch Skin heads arrested with large amounts of guns and plans to kill the president. Planes suicide attacked into Federal buildings, A Dr. Killed in the middle of a church, and the memories still of 95 when a right wing anti government person, killed 168 and injuring more than 680 with a truck bomb in OK City....What scares me most, is I hardly think this will be the end of the Violence in the name of protest, and people saying things like this...are going to push even more people on the edge to actually try to carry out those wishes.

I have real problems with the current tax code and the way taxes are gathered but my problem is IRS in general. You try to call and ask for help on a very complicated tax system and they treat you terrible. In some cases people can not pay the tax ask for extentions ask for payments and the IRS would rather garnish their wages, take their property. And if they make a mistake good luck getting them to admit it without an attorney.

I am glad you didnt pick on Heston, I was at another forum back then so I dont know what anyone here did or didnt do.

I think the anti war movement during President Bush's administration was worse than the tea party people, but we can just agree to disagree on that.

This latest example of RW human garbage, also known as the teabaggers, should be made aware that threatening the life of a member of Congress can result in a healthy prison term..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/17/idaho-tea-party-speaker-h_n_466261.html

Let's face it we all know teabaggers are the KKK of the modern era. Their whole shtick is to try and threaten and intimidate through the threat of violence.

People that support teabaggers might as well be supporting the Klan, Aryan Nation, Black Panthers or any other relatively small radical organization that wants to or wanted to overthrow our government.

This latest example of RW human garbage, also known as the teabaggers, should be made aware that threatening the life of a member of Congress can result in a healthy prison term..

How do these people get away with this? I think advocating physical harm to the President or a Congressman should be prosecuted.

How do these people get away with this? I think advocating physical harm to the President or a Congressman should be prosecuted.

It is crazy how these people can get away with it. The 1 in a thousand stupid tea party people that do this sort of thing should be prosecuted, I agree.

I think the problem is that it was done so much for 8 years against President Bush, his administration and anyone who dared to be a supporter of him and they were never prosecuted. Heck even public figures advocated for President Bush's death and nothing was done.

This is the most amazing thing isn't it?

The Republicants know these teabaggers are unbalanced. They know they are dangerous. But they need them to get votes to try and defeat progress and the Democratic Party so they willingly play with this fire.

Now you'll here the smoke & mirrors defense that people threatened Bush and it's true people for the most part all around the world did not think highly of Bush.

But here's the thing and this is the whole crux of the matter. Bush invaded a sovereign country on a series of now well documented lies which caused the deaths of thousands of Americans and tens of thousands of Iraqi cxitizens... Bush TORTURED people. He TORTURED captured defenseless & bound detainees in several different ways.

President Obama's crime... he wanted universal healthcare where preexisting conditions couldn't bankrupt American families.

See? Not that any President should be threatened with death or injury... they should just be voted out. But there is no comparison in the type of people and their reasoning.

One wanted to stop the TORTURE & killing... the other wanted to stop any Health Insurance Reform.

This is the most amazing thing isn't it?

The Republicants know these teabaggers are unbalanced. They know they are dangerous. But they need them to get votes to try and defeat progress and the Democratic Party so they willingly play with this fire.

Now you'll here the smoke & mirrors defense that people threatened Bush and it's true people for the most part all around the world did not think highly of Bush.

But here's the thing and this is the whole crux of the matter. Bush invaded a sovereign country on a series of now well documented lies which caused the deaths of thousands of Americans and tens of thousands of Iraqi cxitizens... Bush TORTURED people. He TORTURED captured defenseless & bound detainees in several different ways.

President Obama's crime... he wanted universal healthcare where preexisting conditions couldn't bankrupt American families.

See? Not that any President should be threatened with death or injury... they should just be voted out. But there is no comparison in the type of people and their reasoning.

One wanted to stop the TORTURE & killing... the other wanted to stop any Health Insurance Reform.

Here is a real left wing nut job that gets a pass...

BettyWilliams.jpg

On July 11, 2007, Nobel Peace Prize laureate Betty Williams gave the keynote speech to the International Women’s Peace Conference in Dallas, Texas, and said (to laughter and applause from the audience):

“I mean right now, I could kill George Bush, no problem. No, I don’t mean that. I mean — how could you nonviolently kill somebody? I would love to be able to do that.”
You can hear the audiotape of her threat on Breitbart.TV. Despite the fact that threatening to kill the president is a crime, the Secret Service refused to question her or detain her; according to the Dallas Morning News, “Secret Service spokesman Eric Zahren in Washington declined to comment, but a Dallas agent said Ms. Williams had not been questioned and there were no plans to do so.” However, the people who emailed the conference in anger about her threats — they were the ones investigated: “Conference organizers reported that a Dallas police detective was working with hotel security to review about 40 hateful e-mails received in response to Ms. Williams’ speech.”

Earlier, Betty Williams said essentially the same thing in a speech in Australia on July 24, 2006, proving that this was not just a slip of the tongue but something she thinks about frequently:

“I have a very hard time with this word ‘non-violence,’ because I don’t believe that I am non-violent…. Right now, I would love to kill George Bush…. I don’t know how I ever got a Nobel Peace Prize, because when I see children die the anger in me is just beyond belief.” Was Betty Williams ever questioned or investigated for making a threat against Bush? No.

and of course the senator (who served in Vietnam)

kerryonmaher.jpg

The picture above shows John Kerry as he was being interviewed by Bill Maher in October of 2006 on the HBO show Real Time. As can be seen in this video exclusively on the ongoodmove blog, starting at about one minute into the clip Kerry says what can only be interpreted as a threat to kill Bush:

Maher: You could have went to New Hampshire and killed two birds with one stone.

Kerry: Or, I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone.

Had any republican said this about obama or the mom in tennis shoes, heads would roll!

but of course they get a pass by the lefties, as usual

IMG_2416.JPG

saveearthkillbush.jpg

I could post at least 80 more but what would be the point, the left will give it a pass and go back to some tea party person who said something simular about a dysfunctional senator in washington state

It is crazy how these people can get away with it. The 1 in a thousand stupid tea party people that do this sort of thing should be prosecuted, I agree.

I think the problem is that it was done so much for 8 years against President Bush, his administration and anyone who dared to be a supporter of him and they were never prosecuted. Heck even public figures advocated for President Bush's death and nothing was done.

Violence in the past does not excuse violence in the present. Do you think because some white man unjustly killed a black man in the past that any black man now has the right to kill you?

Trying to justify current violence because of past violence serves no useful purpose. Each scenario has to be dealt with in its own time. At some point, men need to start acting like they're halfway intelligent and civilized.

Werbung:
Violence in the past does not excuse violence in the present. Do you think because some white man unjustly killed a black man in the past that any black man now has the right to kill you?

Trying to justify current violence because of past violence serves no useful purpose. Each scenario has to be dealt with in its own time. At some point, men need to start acting like they're halfway intelligent and civilized.

Agreed, Violence in the past does not excuse violence in the present. But it would at least be nice to hear those who are super upset at violent words against people today would say something about the huge volume of violence dished out by their own groups just months before instead of saying past is past get over it, now is the time to be outraged.

Back