Teabagger calls for the hanging of Sen. Patty Murray

Werbung:
Never happened......

853.gif

Believing this lie is why it will never happen. Typical for the left wing to ignore reality.

I am proudly on the right! and I said in an earlier post it's wrong to threaten her life.

Being a horrible wench from the pits of hell is no reason to threaten her.
Rhetoric.

What a well-thought-out position.

Ya' gotta be a teabagger.

:rolleyes:

This latest example of RW human garbage, also known as the teabaggers, should be made aware that threatening the life of a member of Congress can result in a healthy prison term..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/17/idaho-tea-party-speaker-h_n_466261.html

WOW!! well,that is better than shooting President Bush the way you liberals tried to do for eight years . Your kind made a movie and wrote a book about killing G.W. Bush!! Where was your anger then???????

WOW!! well,that is better than shooting President Bush the way you liberals tried to do for eight years . Your kind made a movie and wrote a book about killing G.W. Bush!! Where was your anger then???????

They were too busy burning Bush in effigy, and carrying signs at protests that read "Kill Bush".

Just another example of left wing trailer park trash.

I am proudly on the right! and I said in an earlier post it's wrong to threaten her life.

Being a horrible wench from the pits of hell is no reason to threaten her.

I said that before too. Only in a nicer way.... this time I said it mean so you notice!!!

I said most, and yes you did..though I would think calling for the assination of a US leader should get a bit more then a " it was stupid" but at least you said something...unlike many others here...

I think all one needs to do is look at the Flaming IRS building today to see why we need to much more careful of this kind of talk.

I said most, and yes you did..though I would think calling for the assination of a US leader should get a bit more then a " it was stupid" but at least you said something...unlike many others here...

I think all one needs to do is look at the Flaming IRS building today to see why we need to much more careful of this kind of talk.

Do you think they really meant it? I don't think anyone really wants her dead, just out of office. If they meant it then what they said is cruel and subhuman and cold hearted. If they meant they just want her gone then it was a stupid choice of words.

I dont know anyone on the right who liked Mertha and in reality probably no one is happy that he is dead, but instead they are just really glad he is gone from congress.

and yeah that irs guy was a loon. I hope it scares the irs into shape though, but I doubt it will.

Werbung:
Do you think they really meant it? I don't think anyone really wants her dead, just out of office. If they meant it then what they said is cruel and subhuman and cold hearted. If they meant they just want her gone then it was a stupid choice of words.

I dont know anyone on the right who liked Mertha and in reality probably no one is happy that he is dead, but instead they are just really glad he is gone from congress.

and yeah that irs guy was a loon. I hope it scares the irs into shape though, but I doubt it will.

You hope it scares the IRS into shape? YOu realize of course , your basicly saying, you hope that his terrorist attack worked....Thats a realy strong way to come down on Terrorist action and violence...say you hope there tactics work....From what I have heard so far ( gone all day today so not up to date) sounds like a guy who tried to cheat on his taxes, and they did not let him ...I feel zero sympathy for the guy. I hope he spends life in hell...being audited...

and you don't think people are happy he is dead? I would have to say a few on this board alone seemed pretty damn happy.

For the "moral majority" as they use to call them self...I have no idea where alot on the right get what seems these days as a complete lack of them...Pro life...unless its LIberals, then death threats, both direct and indirect,...Acts of Violance, and taking joy in the death of Kennedy, Mertha and others...

Back