Teabagger calls for the hanging of Sen. Patty Murray

Werbung:
It is crazy how these people can get away with it. The 1 in a thousand stupid tea party people that do this sort of thing should be prosecuted, I agree.

I think the problem is that it was done so much for 8 years against President Bush, his administration and anyone who dared to be a supporter of him and they were never prosecuted.
I guess that'd be the downside o' not signing-on to the whole World Court trip.

asshole-bush.jpg

:rolleyes:

It is crazy how these people can get away with it. The 1 in a thousand stupid tea party people that do this sort of thing should be prosecuted, I agree.

I think the problem is that it was done so much for 8 years against President Bush, his administration and anyone who dared to be a supporter of him and they were never prosecuted. Heck even public figures advocated for President Bush's death and nothing was done.

Secret Service had to watch a Republican member of the Senate I belive over threats to CLinton....

and the thing is you think , well its just 1 in a thousand...but there are alot of teabagers out there with these views...and 1 in a thousand...makes for alot of them when you add up there numbers....and these teabaging thugs who think making threats is all cute...feed of each other....

Secret Service had to watch a Republican member of the Senate I belive over threats to CLinton....

and the thing is you think , well its just 1 in a thousand...but there are alot of teabagers out there with these views...and 1 in a thousand...makes for alot of them when you add up there numbers....and these teabaging thugs who think making threats is all cute...feed of each other....

Yeah their are nuts on the right and LEFT! But, the left won't admit this.

Plus the lib MSM only reports on the right wing nuts. So lefties don't think there are any left wing nuts.

Yeah their are nuts on the right and LEFT! But, the left won't admit this.

Plus the lib MSM only reports on the right wing nuts. So lefties don't think there are any left wing nuts.

First , unlike you, I actuly attack the nuts no the left as well..

2nd...most of the time when the right crys about this crap from the left...its Anarchist they show, not liberals...because they don't seem to know the huge difference...

Yes there is a lot of tea party people out there, glad you noticed!

But there are lots of anti war left wing crazies out there too. Heck kerry (who served in vietnam) made jokes about killing President Bush and of course nothing was done to him, and the stupid peace prize lady did it twice, nothing was done to her.

there are hundreds and hundreds of cases of people on the left making death threats to President Bush and no one on the left batted an eye except to agree.

The stupid person who said the mom in tennis shoes should be hung should be in trouble and probably will be. But I think it should be on both sides. I get tired of people making excuses for them and I get tired of those who get all in a tiff when their guy gets the shaft but had no problem giving it and standing by watching others give it when it was to someone they didnt like.

Yes there is a lot of tea party people out there, glad you noticed!

But there are lots of anti war left wing crazies out there too. Heck kerry (who served in vietnam) made jokes about killing President Bush and of course nothing was done to him, and the stupid peace prize lady did it twice, nothing was done to her.

there are hundreds and hundreds of cases of people on the left making death threats to President Bush and no one on the left batted an eye except to agree.

The stupid person who said the mom in tennis shoes should be hung should be in trouble and probably will be. But I think it should be on both sides. I get tired of people making excuses for them and I get tired of those who get all in a tiff when their guy gets the shaft but had no problem giving it and standing by watching others give it when it was to someone they didnt like.

Like I said, I have attacked it where i have seen it...though I can't do much to say for Anarchist...they are Anarchist...to them I may as well be Regan himself...Not only do I think its wrong, its also counterproductive...As bad as Bush was, saying such things does nothing buy undermine the mature and real arguments against him. Sadly it seems that unlike you, some here can't even stand against such things...

Werbung:
Back