Ted Stevens found GUILTY

9/11 is the reason Ted Stevens was found guilty, and it is a communist/terrorist plot to overthrow the government to say otherwise?

9/11 is very relevant to many things yes, but you can debate the conspiracy theories in the proper thread without turning every thread into a conspiracy debate.

I find this twisted logic becoming more and more common. The analogy of things Bush would lie about and flat out deny, and showing a direct correlation to what Sarah Palin would lie about and flat out deny has nothing to do with so-called conspiracy theories.

It's just that we have all these trained operatives programmed to overreact whenever 9-11 is brought up. The correct term for this type of thing is censorship, and in a democracy this sort of thing is a sure sign of communist encroachment.

Werbung:
Nope. Has to do with how liberals are more worried about a senate seat, than they are about a candidate who hangs with terrorists.

roflmao, I'm sorry, I just can"t get enough of this kind of thing!!!!!!!

thanks for the smile:eek:

I find this twisted logic becoming more and more common. The analogy of things Bush would lie about and flat out deny, and showing a direct correlation to what Sarah Palin would lie about and flat out deny has nothing to do with so-called conspiracy theories.

You assert 9/11 was an inside job, that is a conspiracy theory.

It's just that we have all these trained operatives programmed to overreact whenever 9-11 is brought up. The correct term for this type of thing is censorship, and in a democracy this sort of thing is a sure sign of communist encroachment.

Censorship would be preventing you from talking about it, all we have asked is that you do so in the proper thread, and you come back calling us all communists.

Do people really believe that Bush was the cause for 911??? That's the most asinine theory I've ever heard!!

We don't have censorship here. You have the right to go anywhere and say anything.

When we are bombed again (and it will) are you going to blame Bush for that one too?

Where are the simple thought processes in someone who comes up with lame stuff like this??

Do people really believe that Bush was the cause for 911??? That's the most asinine theory I've ever heard!!

We don't have censorship here. You have the right to go anywhere and say anything.

When we are bombed again (and it will) are you going to blame Bush for that one too?

Where are the simple thought processes in someone who comes up with lame stuff like this??

In case you did not know it...it's possible to be politically retarded. It's doubtful you are not a propaganda operative, however a false flag operation clearly is what got America involved in two wars. I guess the Israelis investment really paid off at the Expense of this nation. Silverstein alone scored 8 billion from insurance fraud and murder. Do you even know the meaning of a Cover-up....Polly.

In case you did not know it...it's possible to be politically retarded. It's doubtful you are not a propaganda operative, however a false flag operation clearly is what got America involved in two wars. I guess the Israelis investment really paid off at the Expense of this nation. Silverstein alone scored 8 billion from insurance fraud and murder.

9-11 Conspiracy Thread can be found here.

Please put all posts pertaining to that in the appropriate thread.

Werbung:
I have no idea. I'm just looking at what I see here on this forum. The people who support Obama are vastly more concerned with potentially scoring some senate seats, than they are about Obama whose friends and supporters are terrorist.
Well that might be your perception, but the reality on the ground is that in Alaska, where there is a very good chance that the two longest serving Republicans in each house of Congress is about to lose, the attack ads from the right are the most vicious I have seen up here. The worst are coming from the GOP national party, not Stevens or Young.
Here they make a loose connection, basically a party affilation with Ted Stevens how lied about some gifts, a bigger deal than the direct or indirect support of terrorist who kill people, to Obama.
Are you hear to talk about Ted Stevens or Obama?
Ironically, the left has zero credibility given the blanket pass given to other democrats who did the exact same thing on a larger scale.
Well you can justify it however you like, but Stevens is only the 6th Senator ever to be CONVICTED in a court of a felony(7 of them). Despite the conviction and the calls from most in the GOP and specifically Sarah Palin, he refuses. If he were to resign now, at least it would go to a special election at a later date with a different GOP candidate who might win.
Basically, the let is showing their pure hypocrisy again with an inability to hold their own 'leaders' to the same standard they hold others to, and have mental disorder in supporting things far worse, than what they are attacking.
This wasnt democrats or republicans. This was a Senator on trial in a civial federal court.

In short, they prove what I've always said. Lefties in general couldn't care less about any of this stuff. All they care about is political power.
If Palin was a democrat, this either wouldn't be reported, or if reported, would be called a political attack ad, and irrelevant.
No, I disagree. Palin is taking a bunch of heat away from it. If Palin wasnt on the ticket, Stevens would have been headlines all through the trial. Nobody outside Alaska and DC gave a damn.

Back