Tennessee Governor signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

Slant Eyed Polack

Link: Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

Gov. Bill Lee signed into law Friday a controversial bill to allow school teachers and staff to carry guns in school.

The law goes into immediate effect.

House and Senate Republicans passed the bill, HB 1202/SB 1321, in the final weeks of the legislative session over the protests of school shooting survivors, teachers and gun-reform advocates...

My daughter is in her 7th year as a teacher. This is the first school year she's been among the armed teachers/staff on her campus.

Werbung:
Unarmed teachers will no longer be shot?
No, that is not what I said or meant. I meant teachers will no longer be prevented from arming themselves against being shot like unarmed fish in a barrel. Our Christian school teachers have had the right to arm themselves for the last 50 years. We have never had any gun violence at our school or church. Let that be a lesson.

No, that is not what I said or meant. I meant teachers will no longer be prevented from arming themselves against being shot like unarmed fish in a barrel. Our Christian school teachers have had the right to arm themselves for the last 50 years. We have never had any gun violence at our school or church. Let that be a lesson.
So they will be shot not like fish in a barrel

I am sorry for all the victims at Sandy Hook who died because no teacher was armed for defense against the mass murder.
So they wouldn't have died if they had guns?
Armed people aren't ever shot?
Would innocent people have been accidentally shot by armed teachers?

So they wouldn't have died if they had guns?
Armed people aren't ever shot?
Would innocent people have been accidentally shot by armed teachers?
Don't be silly. The reason Americans arm themselves for defense is to provide themselves with a defense against ungodly assailants. Nobody in their right mind thinks being armed in defense makes them invincible.

Don't be silly. The reason Americans arm themselves for defense is to provide themselves with a defense against ungodly assailants. Nobody in their right mind thinks being armed in defense makes them invincible.
So people will still die, possibly more due to more guns

Werbung:
So people will still die, possibly more due to more guns
You sound like a leftie who thinks arming Americans for defense will result in more Americans being murdered than if no American apart from illegal gun-toting thugs had guns.

Back