Tennessee Governor signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

You sound like a leftie who thinks arming Americans for defense will result in more Americans being murdered than if no American apart from illegal gun-toting thugs had guns.
So you disagree? You can prove more lives will be saved by more guns?

Werbung:
So you disagree? You can prove more lives will be saved by more guns?
Only idiots think more lives will be lost by arming Americans for self-defense and the supposed proof of that is the fact that nobody can irrefutably prove they are wrong with empirical evidence.

You are like the naked king demanding everyone prove truths to you before you believe them.
I am like someone dealing 8n facts and not claims
Guns can save people
Guns can kill people
Let me know if you can prove that more guns in school will save lives

I am like someone dealing 8n facts and not claims
Guns can save people
Guns can kill people
Let me know if you can prove that more guns in school will save lives
Duh. Cops have guns. Soldiers have guns. American frontiersmen have guns. Civilized American patriots have guns. The problem is that thugs also have guns, as do gangsters, creeps, terrorists, and so forth, and no number of gun laws will ever change that unpleasant fact. Keep your guns until all guns have been successfully removed from the hands of ungodly thugs who do not value human rights, if that is ever done.

At any rate, since it is likely thugs will always have guns, patriotic Americans should never fear the government taking away their guns in violation of the 2nd Amendment.

1714500384113.png

Countries with sane gun laws have a tiny fraction of gun deaths as the US.
Most likely some cop will shoot an armed teacher or vice versa and the stupidity of this will become apparent.

Duh. Cops have guns. Soldiers have guns. American frontiersmen have guns. Civilized American patriots have guns. The problem is that thugs also have guns, as do gangsters, creeps, terrorists, and so forth, and no number of gun laws will ever change that unpleasant fact. Keep your guns until all guns have been successfully removed from the hands of ungodly thugs who do not value human rights, if that is ever done.

At any rate, since it is likely thugs will always have guns, patriotic Americans should never fear the government taking away their guns in violation of the 2nd Amendment.

View attachment 13165
Duh, soldiers are trained to handle weapons
Teachers are trained to teach comparing them is stupid
God you are stupid lol

I did
You are just too stupid to understand my answer

Color me unsurprised
It was a yes or no question, which you don't have the integrity to tackle, let alone answer honestly. There could be a number of reasons for that. My bet is intellectual cowardice.

It was a yes or no question, which you don't have the integrity to tackle, let alone answer honestly. There could be a number of reasons for that. My bet is intellectual cowardice.
Still too stupid to understand an answer of more than one word
Lol
There could be any number of reasons for that
No wait, just one, you are a moron

Werbung:
Still too stupid to understand an answer of more than one word
Lol
There could be any number of reasons for that
No wait, just one, you are a moron
Ah, springtime. When the trolls return to HoP. Flushing you into the "ignore" sewer now, along with a number of other turds. Happy floating!

Back