Tennessee Governor signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

I agree that guns kill innocent people and can be stolen to kill innocent people, but I do not agree that such a fact should lead people to disarm Americans against gun crimes.

who is saying to "disarm americans", moron?
the issue is whether to ARM teachers in schools, and you have failed to show that will be an overall positive.

Werbung:
We will need to wait and see how this silly arming teachers thing prevents massacres in Tennessee schools.
I doubt we will see in schools with armed teachers the kinds of mass murders of defenseless teachers and children like we saw at Sandy Hook.

I doubt we will see in schools with armed teachers the kinds of mass murders of defenseless teachers and children like we saw at Sandy Hook.
you can doubt all you want, but let me know when you can prove it will stop mass murders in schools
and of course you still can't prove it will be an overall benefit.

who is saying to "disarm americans", moron?
the issue is whether to ARM teachers in schools, and you have failed to show that will be an overall positive.
Armed teachers are more protected against mass murderers than are unarmed teachers.

you can doubt all you want, but let me know when you can prove it will stop mass murders in schools
and of course you still can't prove it will be an overall benefit.
Common sense does not have to be proven before being believed.

Common sense does not have to be proven before being believed.
right wing "logic" - declare your position to be "common sense" and not to be proven. lol.

so how many mass murders will guns prevent, and how many additional innocent deaths will occur by arming teachers?
oh you have no idea, you are just an ignorant right wing moron parroting right wing talking points. lol

which doesn't mean mass murder can't happen. duh
Of course degenerate morons will continue to commit heinous crimes which is why the Army, police departments, security guards and patriotic Americans must remain armed against violence.

right wing "logic" - declare your position to be "common sense" and not to be proven. lol.

so how many mass murders will guns prevent, and how many additional innocent deaths will occur by arming teachers?
oh you have no idea, you are just an ignorant right wing moron parroting right wing talking points. lol
You have lost me in the sea of your illogical and confused attempt at supporting your erroneous point.

Of course degenerate morons will continue to commit heinous crimes which is why the Army, police departments, security guards and patriotic Americans must remain armed against violence.

and yet you can't show that arming teachers will save lives.

You have lost me in the sea of your illogical and confused attempt at supporting your erroneous point.

you are lost, i agree.
its a very simple question to you i've repeated many times and you are apparently too stupid to address. lol.

you haven't shown that arming teachers will save lives. its that simple, moron. lol

I see this as a bad and stupid move.
Are you in any way connected with any of the violent leftist Democrat gangster mobs in the US? They have their own evil reasons for opposing the 2nd amendment and gun ownership among law-abiding Americans.

and yet you can't show that arming teachers will save lives.
I don't have to prove the truth makes sense, especially since I know those refusing to believe the truth will never be able to prove their alternate views make sense.

Werbung:
I don't have to prove the truth makes sense, especially since I know those refusing to believe the truth will never be able to prove their alternate views make sense.
you do have to prove its the truth. lol.

you arrogant morons think whatever you believe in the truth. hahahahahahahha

Back