thank you joe biden for lowering gas prices

pjmret

for all you nimrods who criticized him personally for when gas prices went up, you have to thank him personally when they go down.

or else admit you are a hateful hypocritical liar :)

Werbung:
for all you nimrods who criticized him personally for when gas prices went up, you have to thank him personally when they go down.

Wheres our old sparring partner? I know he would rush to thank Joe. Hes that kind if person. He must have forgotten about the low unemployment also and all the new jobs.

Are you there thing? Come in thing.

no, but you criticized him when they went up, which I didn't.

so only YOU need to thank him when they go down.
god you really don't get it, do you? lol

The Price of gasoline under Trump was $2.99 a gal. Under Biden, it's $4.91 a gal; how did gas prices go down?

they've gone down the past few weeks.
have you paid attention at all?

the OBVIOUS point is that people were criticizing biden here on other threads when they went up, therefore, unless they are hypocritical liars, they should thank him when it goes down again.

and just to be clear where I stand, presidents have very little impact on the overall economy in general, and gas prices in particular. Those are driven by the overall global economy and congress to the first order. A president has a big impact on the judicial system (via court appointments and the DOJ), foreign policy, and the military. Or do people think that biden is driving up gas prices in every country? is he the Emperor of the World? lol

and just to be clear where I stand, presidents have very little impact on the overall economy in general, and gas prices in particular. Those are driven by the overall global economy and congress to the first order. A president has a big impact on the judicial system (via court appointments and the DOJ), foreign policy, and the military. Or do people think that biden is driving up gas prices in every country? is he the Emperor of the World? lol
Biden swore during the debates to "kill the oil industry" & that's exactly what he's doing. He's pushing Obama's failed green energy plans. This will end in disaster just look at Sri Lanka!

can biden "kill the oil industry" all by himself? lol
he's doing that? someone should tell exxon, lol, "Exxon Mobil (Ticker: XOM) is expected to generate about $41 billion of net income in 2022, up from $23 billion last year."

and maybe you can tell shell they are being killed: "In the first quarter, Shell's adjusted earnings rose to $9.1 billion from $3.2 billion in the same period last year. Net income rose to $7.3 billion from $5.8 billion in last year's first quarter."

and BP is "clearly" "dying" too! "BP posted its highest quarterly profit in over a decade – with the British energy company announcing on Tuesday that its underlying replacement cost profit rose to $6.2 billion in the first three months of this year, more than doubling the $2.6 billion from the same period last year."

they've gone down the past few weeks.
have you paid attention at all?

the OBVIOUS point is that people were criticizing biden here on other threads when they went up, therefore, unless they are hypocritical liars, they should thank him when it goes down again.
Wrong, Under Trump, the price was $2.99. When the price goes below that, I'll thank him for lowering gas prices. Even when you're being ripped off, you'll kowtow to the dementia patient in the oval office. I just don't get it.

Werbung:
Back