The Apostles all died for their religious beliefs after personally witnessing Christ's resurrection. Isnt that conclusive proof?

LEE STROBEL - The Case for Christ (39:52)​

can you point to the part of the video where objective PROOF is provided? I doubt it.

its funny...religious people talk about "faith" but why can't you just say "i have faith there is a god" instead of these desperate attempts to claim there is proof of god, since clearly there is no objective proof of him, which just makes you look desperate and weak. Go on believing and worshipping secure in your faith.

Werbung:
Go on believing and worshipping secure in your faith.

That's just what we were doing, very nicely, before religious bigots came to believe we would submit to their ideology eventually if enough of their orientation rose to power.

That's just what we were doing, very nicely, before religious bigots came to believe we would submit to their ideology eventually if enough of their orientation rose to power.

nice word salad, whatever that means. lol

my post was just an observation and a recommendation to theists - just keep your faith and don't worry about the whole "proof" thing, since frankly such objective proof doesn't and won't exist (unless said god appears in person, lol), and no one who isn't already a believer won't believe it anyway, so why waste effort? attempts to prove it just make theists look weak.

my post was just an observation and a recommendation to theists - just keep your faith and don't worry about the whole "proof" thing, since frankly such objective proof doesn't and won't exist (unless said god appears in person, lol), and no one who isn't already a believer won't believe it anyway, so why waste effort? attempts to prove it just make theists look weak.
Other than being a pita America critic, I can't tell what ine of work you're suited for, but detective isn't it.

Other than being a pita America critic, I can't tell what ine of work you're suited for, but detective isn't it.

the fact that you can't figure something out isn't surprising, giving your obvious lack of intelligence :)

Other than being a pita America critic, I can't tell what ine of work you're suited for, but detective sint it.
the fact that you can't figure something out isn't surprising, giving your obvious lack of intelligence :)
At least I can figure out why Jesus's disciples no longer feared death and from then on boldly lived and professed Christ's teachings until they died doing so.

Had they not personally played a role in Jesus's resurrection, they would not have been confidently preaching His Gospel under threat of death and then as they were killed for doing so.

Men dont willingly die for something they know is a lie.

Other than being a pita America critic, I can't tell what ine of work you're suited for, but detective sint it.

At least I can figure out why Jesus's disciples no longer feared death and from then on boldly lived and professed Christ's teachings until they died doing so.

Had they not personally played a role in Jesus's resurrection, they would not have been confidently preaching His Gospel under threat of death and then as they were killed for doing so.

Men dont willingly die for something they know is a lie.

sure, they died for what they believed in. every religion has martyrs for the cause, according to your moron "logic" all religions are true! No doubt they believed it, but believing something doesn't make it true, moron. duh
hahahahha
hahahah

ps - where am I an "america critic". be specific, not stupid, although its pretty clear you aren't capable of that :)

sure, they died for what they believed in. every religion has martyrs for the cause, according to your moron "logic" all religions are true! No doubt they believed it, but believing something doesn't make it true,
No other religion has as close to a believably compelling argument.

We knew who the disciples were before Christ and after Christ.

What would have made these men all be willing to die to defend Christianity if they did not see Christ rise from the dead?

It wasn't a matter of faith for them as it is for any other religion.

THEY SAW IT THEMSELVES THAT HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH.

And their own willingness to die for Christ's teachings said they were convinced by evidence, not faith.

Last edited:
No other religion has as close to a believably compelling argument.

hahahahah
omg you're so funny, and so stupid.

member of religion A says that no other religion is as believable as the one he believes in?
hahahhaa
hahahhaha
hahahhaah

"compelling"...based on a book from thousands of years ago with no actual proof and wasn't even written down as it happened?
and one that people can't even agree on what it means, that has multiple versions?
hahahahha
hahahha

Last edited:
If Christ DID NOT rise from the dead AS HE SAID HE WOULD, do you think all 12 disciples would have been so confident, so faithful to be fearless in the face of death?

If they saw Jesus dead and not rising from the dead afterwards, would all 12 remain so bold as to profess His teachings and be put to death because of it?

Just on faith? Without any other evidence?

This is the highest standard of proof.

Evidence. Not just beliefs.

If Christ DID NOT rise from the dead AS HE SAID HE WOULD, do you think all 12 disciples would have been so confident, so faithful to be fearless in the face of death?

If they saw Jesus dead and not rising from the dead afterwards, would all 12 remain so bold as to profess His teachings and be put to death because of it?

Just on faith? Without any other evidence?

This is the highest standard of proof.

Evidence. Not just beliefs.

again, you have to prove jesus wasn't, for example, a space alien who used superior technology to appear to "rise from the dead"..or any other explanation for why what happened wasn't a SUPERNATURAL event. lol.

maybe it was a mass hallucination. maybe jesus was near death but didn't really die. maybe they all chose to lie. who knows? certainly you can't prove that what happened truly and literally happened.

Werbung:
again, you have to prove jesus wasn't, for example, a space alien who used superior technology to appear to "rise from the dead"..or any other explanation for why what happened wasn't a SUPERNATURAL event. lol.

maybe it was a mass hallucination. maybe jesus was near death but didn't really die. maybe they all chose to lie. who knows? certainly you can't prove that what happened truly and literally happened.
That's where discernment is needed.

I hope you find a jar of that.

Back