The Apostles all died for their religious beliefs after personally witnessing Christ's resurrection. Isnt that conclusive proof?

Keep us informed of your findings.

i have been, by posting examples of martyrs from different religions, moron. lol

which proves they are "true", according to your moron "logic" :)

amazing how many "true" religions we have :)

Werbung:
We USED to follow that plan until you started overstepping the legal and societal norms and made us have to stand up to assure that you weren't permanently upsetting some of our most important pillars of freedom.

The freedom of speech, this nation's financial security, the decency of our people and culture, and the integrity of the election system, to name a few.

We can't stand by and do nothing as the Leftists (which millions of average Demwits were enthusiastic to follow without any vetting) were given the freedom to tear down America just so the DNC could win every election from now on.

You enabled Communism to take hold of America.

And getting it back from them won't be as easy as it was giving it to them.

hahahahahah
hahahah

"decency of people and culture", you mean like persecuting gays?

integrity of the election system? the problem are right wing morons who claim an election was stolen with no proof.

communism? define it and show how it "took hold" of america, moron. lol

the dnc won every election? is that why the GOP controls the house?

my god you make regular morons look smart :)

Werbung:
i have been, by posting examples of martyrs from different religions, moron. lol

which proves they are "true", according to your moron "logic" :)

amazing how many "true" religions we have :)
How many of those martyrs have the chain of eyewitness evidence backing their beliefs as Jesus' and followers do?

Back