The Apostles all died for their religious beliefs after personally witnessing Christ's resurrection. Isnt that conclusive proof?

That's where discernment is needed.

I hope you find a jar of that.

"discernment" (as used by you) = "mindlessly believing in something because I want to" lol.

i hope i NEVER find a jar of that.

you've found a 55 gallon drum of that :)

Werbung:
again, you have to prove jesus wasn't, for example, a space alien who used superior technology to appear to "rise from the dead"..or any other explanation for why what happened wasn't a SUPERNATURAL event. lol.

maybe it was a mass hallucination. maybe jesus was near death but didn't really die. maybe they all chose to lie. who knows? certainly you can't prove that what happened truly and literally happened.
Where would lying even enter the equation?

Everyone knew Jesus died on the cross and was dead, dead, dead.

A few days later, people other than the disciples saw him ALIVE.

ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE.

If I'm not mistaken.

Why don't you fact check me?

I'm not always right, but I strive for accuracy.

Where would lying even enter the equation?

Everyone knew Jesus died on the cross and was dead, dead, dead.

A few days later, people other than the disciples saw him ALIVE.

ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE.

If I'm not mistaken.

Why don't you fact check me?

I'm not always right, but I strive for accuracy.

"everyone knew"? how did they "know"? how did "everyone" know? lol

did YOU do a full 21st century medical check on him? no? duh. maybe he was BARELY alive and MISTAKEN for dead.
or maybe he was a space alien who faked his death. did you check him for that? no? duh again.

and then someone told "everyone' he was dead and they just believed him. did "everyone" do a full 21st century medical check on him? no? duh

hey, you want to believe the bible is literally true, go for it. but you have no proof.

b
"everyone knew"? how did they "know"? how did "everyone" know? lol

did YOU do a full 21st century medical check on him? no? duh. maybe he was BARELY alive and MISTAKEN for dead.
or maybe he was a space alien who faked his death. did you check him for that? no? duh again.

and then someone told "everyone' he was dead and they just believed him. did "everyone" do a full 21st century medical check on him? no? duh

hey, you want to believe the bible is literally true, go for it. but you have no proof.
Play your games.

😎👌

b

Play your games.

😎👌

games? you mean asking you for actual proof of your claims?

yes, I will continue to "play my games" of holding you responsible for your claims.
not that you will actually prove your nonsense. lol

"my religion is true and others aren't because that's what I believe"
hahahahha
hahahahha
hahahaha

Yasir, Sumayyah, Abdullah and Ammar all became Muslims at an early date "on the rise of Islam".[2]: 188–189 [3]: 29, 117 [5]: 185  From c.614 the Quraysh persecuted Muslims of low social rank.[7]: 143  After the death of Abu Hudhayfa left Yasir and his family without a protector in Mecca,[3]: 29, 117  the Makhzum clan tortured them to pressure them to abandon their faith.[5]: 185–186 [7]: 145 

Yasir, Sumayyah and Ammar were forced to stand in the sun in the heat of the day dressed in mail-coats.[2]: 178 [7]: 145  Muhammad passed while they were standing like that and urged them, "Patience, O family of Yasir! Your meeting-place will be Paradise."[2]: 190 [7]: 145 

Abu Jahl, a member of the Makhzum clan, killed Sumayyah by stabbing and impaling her with his spear.[2]: 178 [5]: 186 [7]: 145 

that person died for her beliefs in muhammed, and it says so right in a book, so islam MUST BE THE ONE TRUE RELIGION. lol

Akiva ben Yosef (Mishnaic Hebrew: עֲקִיבָא בֶּן יוֹסֵף‎ ʿĂqīvāʾ ben Yōsēf; c. 50 – 28 September 135 CE),[1] also known as Rabbi Akiva (רַבִּי עֲקִיבָא‎), was a leading Jewish scholar and sage, a tanna of the latter part of the first century and the beginning of the second century. Rabbi Akiva was a leading contributor to the Mishnah and to Midrash halakha. He is referred to in the Talmud as Rosh la-Hakhamim "Chief of the Sages". He was executed by the Romans in the aftermath of the Bar Kokhba revolt.

oops, i mean the jewish religion is the ONE TRUE RELIGION. lol

Sultan Abu Syahid Shah ibni Almarhum Sultan Muhammad Shah (died 1446) whose real name was Raja Ibrahim, was the 4th Sultan of the Malaccan Sultanate from 1444 to 1446.[1]: 246  Despite the fact that Malacca was a Muslim kingdom, Syahid Shah was a practising Hindu. He styled himself as Raja Sri Parameswara Deva Shah. Appointment of Raja Ibrahim as 4th Sultan of Malacca was unpopular because he was too young and raw. His predecessor, Sultan Muhammad Shah had alleged saw the Islamic prophet Muhammad in his dream and converted to Islam. Syahid Shah on taking a Hindu title represented a traditionalist reaction in Malacca against Islam, the new religion. He reigned for only seventeen months, after which he was murdered in a plot allegedly conspired by the Tamil Muslim Bendahara (Grand Vizier), (Datuk Seri Nara Diraja Tun Ali), Raja Kassim, son of Muhammad Shah, Tun Perpatih Sedang and Datuk Bendahara Seri Amar Diraja. Syahid Shah was then given the title Abu Syahid, which means "the Martyred King".

no, wait, HINDU is the ONE TRUE RELIGION. lol

games? you mean asking you for actual proof of your claims?

yes, I will continue to "play my games" of holding you responsible for your claims.
not that you will actually prove your nonsense. lol

"my religion is true and others aren't because that's what I believe"
hahahahha
hahahahha
hahahaha

You are literally SCREAMING AT ME AND BELITTLING ME AS YOUR CLUMSILY EFFECTIVE WAY OF ASKING ME TO HELP YOU PROCESS THIS.

You're screamng to me to get past the border guards of your belief system so I can help you investigate this "new" way of thinking.

Why don't you find a video and research this further.

Try to disprove the story I shared.

That is how you stop being a dummy.

😂

You are literally SCREAMING AT ME AND BELITTLING ME AS YOUR CLUMSILY EFFECTIVE WAY OF ASKING ME TO HELP YOU PROCESS THIS.

You're screamng to me to get past the border guards of your belief system so I can help you investigate this "new" way of thinking.

😂

i've processed it. duh. christian claims christianity is the one true religion because he doesn't believe in the others. lol.

i'm not "screaming" at all. lol. i'm making fun of you. duh.

moron "logic" - the presence of christian martyrs proves christian religion is true. Martyrs for other religions doesn't. lol

😂

ps - no, i don't need your "help" in having mindless beliefs. I prefer to think and look for evidence. lol.

You stick with the Bible, getting saved and immaculate conceptions.
Well be ok.
We USED to follow that plan until you started overstepping the legal and societal norms and made us have to stand up to assure that you weren't permanently upsetting some of our most important pillars of freedom.

The freedom of speech, this nation's financial security, the decency of our people and culture, and the integrity of the election system, to name a few.

We can't stand by and do nothing as the Leftists (which millions of average Demwits were enthusiastic to follow without any vetting) were given the freedom to tear down America just so the DNC could win every election from now on.

You enabled Communism to take hold of America.

And getting it back from them won't be as easy as it was giving it to them.

Werbung:
We USED to follow that plan until you started overstepping the legal and societal norms and made us have to stand up to assure that you weren't permanently upsetting some of our most important pillars of freedom.

The freedom of speech, this nation's financial security, the decency of our people and culture, and the integrity of the election system, to name a few.

We can't stand by and do nothing as the Leftists (which millions of average Demwits were enthusiastic to follow without any vetting) were given the freedom to tear down America just so the DNC could win every election from now on.

You enabled Communism to take hold of America.

And getting it back from them won't be as easy as it was giving it to them.
what has that vomit got to do with religion?

You can do all you like but belching propaganda won't win a vote. Biden proved that.

Back