The Biden crime family story keeps changing

Yes most felons start off with a no it wasn't me officer I was no where near it ,next it changes to I was just mistaken I was walking by but I didn't see anything , to how did that wallet get in your hand to I found it.

and innocent people say the same thing.

i'm sure you thought you had a point. lol

Werbung:
The Bidens are sociopaths to whom lying is every bit as comfortable as ordering dinner from a menu. Right & wrong are just abstract concepts that need to be re-assessed and conformed to the needs of the moment, ~our~ needs! The Golden Rule? "...He who has the gold, rules". Screw everyone else...

I spent my life in the plastics industry, and calling Joe Biden plastic is an insult to plastics. He measures up to no performance standards and is much closer to a chameleon, -a reptile; Red on the inside and changing his outside color to hide his intentions in plain sight, and is readily available for anyone to buy. He's spent 40 years in Washington selling his services like any other whore; the question is never if, or for what, it's just a matter of price.

I spent my life in the plastics industry, and calling Joe Biden plastic is an insult to plastics. He measures up to no performance standards and is much closer to a chameleon, -a reptile; Red on the inside and changing his outside color to hide his intentions in plain sight, and is readily available for anyone to buy. He's spent 40 years in Washington selling his services like any other whore; the question is never if, or for what, it's just a matter of price.
I worked for a large construction and maintenance contractor for several years at various Dupont polymer plants in the Carolinas.

Werbung:
Yes Joe and Hunters story has changed a lot its gone from I didn't know nothing to I didn't profit and a few in between stories.
In my experience dealing with people committing crimes ts clear they are lying and hiding something . Its fairly typical for a crook to changer their stories as more evidence is found .

It5s my experience that most will lie and then run or run and them lie. Hunter is already talking about leaving the nation

Back