The Fault is My Own

I am qualified for leadership mainly because I don't hate enemies to America, for I understand their resents, and through proper negotiation which emphasizes love, faith, patronage, optimism, empathy, compassion and compromise I can abate their hostility, and redirect national interest away from the military, to eradicating poverty, and improving the economic status of deprived and desolute regions. Also, through my altruistic nature I can reform bureaucracies and corporations to work cooperatively for the common good. Also, in America, I will raise minimum wage, and work to restrict the intrusive powers of security agencies in order to remedy dichotomies and preserve individual rights. Another issue on my agenda is the internet, which has become a deceptive source of information which contributes to American ignorance. I will regulate the internet, making it easier for scholars to find the information they need. I will release the oppressive hold on updated information in order to ease the research of individuals. Search engines should not be like a gold mine, where disinformation is the dirt. There are many other things on my agenda.

Werbung:
But what have you done that should make us believe you are any kind of leader? Have you ever been an officer in the military? Ran a business? 6th grade class president?

Experience-wise...? Well, I was wrestling captain at one point... in various other sports teams I was leader, as I would set up the plays, assisting when necessary... in elementary school I was leader of a group... in middle school I was leader of a group... in high school I developed mentally as I was, for the most part, an exile, ostracized from social events, which during this time I contemplated many things, and was strengthened by the misery of being alone... Plus I inherited leadership qualities. My dad runs his own business, so I've learned a few things about leadership from him... plus my grandfather has admirable military experience, so he has taught me a few things. It is not just my experience which qualifies me, it is more my anti-war, unconventional mentality so essential for the present which will yield the most success. I know the direction we need to be heading in and I'm confidant that the results redirecting our government in a way that will move towards my basic standards and/or understanding of morality and the common good will be beneficial and have a positive effect on how other countries perceive us. My perception is not tarnished by attribution bias, or a complicated and flawed conception of moral absolutism. Plus, I realize the three most important aspects of leadership, which are positive reinforcement, mutual understandings, and lead by example.

Plus I am mentally precocious, despite assumptions of my naivety, being the youngest of three, and I've always had a chilling ability to control environments with my mind, vibes, or inner-sentiment. For example, if I'm happy, people around me are happy... If I’m anxious, people around me are anxious. My aura is infectious, which is an essential characteristic to leadership. In addition, considering my religious experiences where I witnessed divine intervention, and received messages from the other side makes my faith strong and impervious, which is also a requirement for getting out of this war. I have learned over the years, living with a brilliant, trend-setting brother who has an infamous history, how to deal with hatred and react to aggressive behavior, in a way that does not intensify, but rather abates hostility, without causing anyone to feel less powerful. I actually make people feel powerful by the way I show them respect in person. I also understand the hate always empowers Love, which is an objective philosophy that is essential to leadership.

There is an error in the other one, that is why I reposted it... I would edit but my computer won't let me for some reason... its frustrating.

Plus I am mentally precocious, despite assumptions of my naivety, being the youngest of three, and I've always had a chilling ability to control environments with my mind, vibes, or inner-sentiment. For example, if I'm happy, people around me are happy... If I’m anxious, people around me are anxious. My aura is infectious, which is an essential characteristic to leadership. In addition, considering my religious experiences where I witnessed divine intervention, and received messages from the other side makes my faith strong and impervious, which is also a requirement for getting out of this war. I have learned over the years, living with a brilliant, trend-setting brother who has an infamous history, how to deal with hatred and react to aggressive behavior, in a way that does not intensify, but rather abates hostility, without causing anyone to feel less powerful. I actually make people feel powerful by the way I show them respect in person.

wow, that one was not edited either, what the hell.. ok this one is revised, haha.

Plus, I am mentally precocious, despite assumptions of my naivety, being the youngest of three, and I've always had a chilling ability to control environments with my mind, vibes, or inner-sentiment. For example, if I'm happy, people around me are happy... If I’m anxious, people around me are anxious. My aura is infectious, which is an essential characteristic to leadership. In addition, I have had religious experiences where I witnessed divine intervention, and received messages from the other side, which makes my faith strong and my mind impervious. I have learned over the years, living with a brilliant, trend-setting brother who has an infamous history, how to deal with hatred and react to aggressive behavior, in a way that does not intensify, but rather abates hostility, without causing anyone to feel less powerful. I actually make people feel powerful by the way I show them respect in person.

Experience-wise...? Well, I was wrestling captain at one point... in various other sports teams I was leader, as I would set up the plays, assisting when necessary... in elementary school I was leader of a group... in middle school I was leader of a group... in high school I developed mentally as I (smoked crystal meth and) was, for the most part, an exile, ostracized from social events, which during this time I contemplated many things, and was strengthened by the misery of being alone

my name is jack

I do need help, but this isn't athens, at I have yet to find the right therapist. Thanks for the concern though, really... I hope that doesn't affect my credibility to the point where you completely ignore the validity of my claims. No one really considers security an issue? Maybe that is because they have not encountered or been knowingly subjected by it. Mental disorder provides reason for surveilance. Advanced (unrealistically intrusive, sorry for the conspiracy allusion, but it is true) surveillance fosters suspition, is what they say.

Irishone, I regret making that cheap stab at you. Its not like I've never done drugs (for everyones information, not crystal meth).

Werbung:
Back