The Gipper

Gipper

"Welfare is another of our major problems. We are a humane and generous people and we accept without reservation our obligation to help the aged, disabled, and those unfortunates who, through no fault of their own, must depend on their fellow man. But we are not going to perpetuate poverty by substituting a permanent dole for a paycheck. There is no humanity or charity in destroying self-reliance, dignity, and self-respect ... the very substance of moral fiber." --Ronald Reagan

Mr. President I must inform you that the progressives and their duped followers want the American people enslaved to their nefarious ideology.

Werbung:
Mr. President I must inform you that the progressives and their duped followers want the American people enslaved to their nefarious ideology.
.....aka fi$cal-re$pon$ibility (the bane o' Reaganbushenomic-fans!).

:rolleyes:

(You make this tooooooooooooooooooo easy, Gapper!! :p )

reaganDOH.gif

Werbung:
Fractured Conservative economics, a la GW Bush

ensures that decent jobs are not available, then you blame people for being unemployed. No wonder you call yourself the gypper.

Back