The Jury was Rigged.

Werbung:
To bad self defense only applies to armed I guess

Could it be that this case will have a chilling effect on self defense? Because should a black man be killed by anyone outside of his race, in self defense, that person is likely to be made an example of and demonized by you folks on the Left.

I do think this case exposes the differences between the Left and the Right. The facts of the case clearly show Z acted in self defense in his capacity as a neighborhood watchman, but those on the Left (particularly the the elite Left and their media) ignored the facts and turned the prosecution and trial of Z into a show trial...solely to divide Americans. Thus the average everyday leftist, like you, got duped into believing their lies and distortions.

Could it be that this case will have a chilling effect on self defense? Because should a black man be killed by anyone outside of his race, in self defense, that person is likely to be made an example of and demonized by you folks on the Left.

I do think this case exposes the differences between the Left and the Right. The facts of the case clearly show Z acted in self defense in his capacity as a neighborhood watchman, but those on the Left (particularly the the elite Left and their media) ignored the facts and turned the prosecution and trial of Z into a show trial...solely to divide Americans. Thus the average everyday leftist, like you, got duped into believing their lies and distortions.

Not at all. It should enable more to claim self defense in the act of murder. Now one can stalk another, disobey police orders, provoke an attack, and then kill the attacker claiming self defense. As to the "neighborhood watchman" excuse, I know of no neighborhood watch group where the members go armed, and then do more then call the police. That is what Zimmerman should have done. If he thought something was awry he should have called the police, stayed ion the car, and waited. However, we have too many wannabe "heroes" in this country who are basically cowards with no sense of what it means to be a hero.

Not at all. It should enable more to claim self defense in the act of murder. Now one can stalk another, disobey police orders, provoke an attack, and then kill the attacker claiming self defense. As to the "neighborhood watchman" excuse, I know of no neighborhood watch group where the members go armed, and then do more then call the police. That is what Zimmerman should have done. If he thought something was awry he should have called the police, stayed ion the car, and waited. However, we have too many wannabe "heroes" in this country who are basically cowards with no sense of what it means to be a hero.

We also seem to have too many people in this country that didn't sit on the jury, didn't weigh all the evidence, didn't have the legal questions surrounding the issues answered for them by a judge, yet feel compelled to pass judgement as if they had.

We also seem to have too many people in this country that didn't sit on the jury, didn't weigh all the evidence, didn't have the legal questions surrounding the issues answered for them by a judge, yet feel compelled to pass judgement as if they had.

Just as we have too many who will do/say anything to ignore reality. If you think this case will not bring out more vigilantes, then wait and see. I watched enough of the trial, it saturated virtually every channel on the market, then you are only fooling yourself. However, I notice you did not state anything that would prove my conclusions wrong in regard to the actions of the vast majority of neighborhood watch associations I have been involved with. Nor did you state anything that would disprove future vigilante actions. Typical of a certain mentality for which I will reserve judgement in regards to you.

I guess one could come to that conclusion if they did not know or accept the facts of the case.

Something had gone wrong with the jury selection process. Potential jurors were questioned about their prior knowledge about the Zimmerman case and anyone who had opinions about the case was eliminated. The jurors could barely follow the judge's instructions and they were confused with legal jargon throughout the trial. The prosecutors should have objected to the racial composition of the jury but they may have presumed that female jurors were easier to manipulate because their general lack of interest in current affairs.

Now if they kept this moron off the witness stand they might had a chance
rachel_jeantel.jpg

Just as we have too many who will do/say anything to ignore reality. If you think this case will not bring out more vigilantes, then wait and see. I watched enough of the trial, it saturated virtually every channel on the market, then you are only fooling yourself. However, I notice you did not state anything that would prove my conclusions wrong in regard to the actions of the vast majority of neighborhood watch associations I have been involved with. Nor did you state anything that would disprove future vigilante actions. Typical of a certain mentality for which I will reserve judgement in regards to you.

If people interpret this ruling as "free reign" for being a vigilante then they are idiots. Just as people who don't know all the evidence in this case and are rushing to judgement are idiots.

Z won the battle but we all lost the war. This trial was intended to grow gov power by demonstrating that the gov will pull all the stops in order to advance gun control and support their black constituents.

I guess one could come to that conclusion if they did not know or accept the facts of the case.

The facts in this case have little to do with the reality of human nature. In this case we had one man who took it on himself to ignore the warnings of the 911 operator, and to stalk another human being, thus violating his personal right to be free of threat, and then getting away with killing that person based on some claim of threat of death. Using this defense now allows one to shoot any person who may cross through anothers property (as an example) even though the other may pose no threat at all. All one has to do is claim there was a threat. Zimmerman was free at any time to remain in his car thus eliminating the possibility of a threat.

The facts in this case have little to do with the reality of human nature. In this case we had one man who took it on himself to ignore the warnings of the 911 operator, and to stalk another human being, thus violating his personal right to be free of threat, and then getting away with killing that person based on some claim of threat of death. Using this defense now allows one to shoot any person who may cross through anothers property (as an example) even though the other may pose no threat at all. All one has to do is claim there was a threat. Zimmerman was free at any time to remain in his car thus eliminating the possibility of a threat.

You are leaving out that testimony showed he stayed in his car until the 911 operator asked for his location...which is the reason Zimmerman says he got out of his car -- and then was on his way back when he was attacked.

Zimmerman had the right by law to be there, he had the right by law to carry a legal gun, and now he has been found not guilty of all charges, So he had a right by law to do what he did.. I am sure if he had it to do over he might do things a little different...

So where were all the vigilantes and the media when a black man killed three white men in Florida and didn't even have to go to trial?

Or this

Black Floridians have made about a third of the state’s total “Stand Your Ground” claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites.

Werbung:
You are leaving out that testimony showed he stayed in his car until the 911 operator asked for his location...which is the reason Zimmerman says he got out of his car -- and then was on his way back when he was attacked.

Some people don't care about facts. What about the fact that Trayvon disappeared then jumped Zimmerman. Why didn't Trayvon just go home and tell his dad about the "creepy ass cracker"?

Back