The One and only: God.

God

So what do you guys think about me? I think I have been the most influential of all times... why am I never on Time magazine?

Werbung:
You're also still listed as a "Junior Member" which cracks me up every time I see it. I love having more seniority than God. It kind of makes me feel like Bill Gates, only w/ forum posts instead of money.

Well, I don't really know of anyone who has been more influential than "God" in the history of man. Please enlighten me if you think I am wrong.

If you think God is a fictional being, how can he still remain the most influential of all?

Well, I don't really know of anyone who has been more influential than "God" in the history of man. Please enlighten me if you think I am wrong.

If you think God is a fictional being, how can he still remain the most influential of all?

Hmmm...the most influential being....would have to be...

Mario

super_paper_mario_02.jpg

The Devil? The Trickster?

Fiction endures long after the facts are dead.

Sorry God, but you lost out to money a long time ago. Though it's quite amusing that you still keep trying.

Nietzsche has confirmed that you are dead for quite some time, a lot of people can't let you go though. But then again there are still some people who believe that Elvis or Tupac are still alive.

Sorry God, but you lost out to money a long time ago. Though it's quite amusing that you still keep trying.

Nietzsche has confirmed that you are dead for quite some time, a lot of people can't let you go though. But then again there are still some people who believe that Elvis or Tupac are still alive.

I've read Nietzche's Gay Science as well. It's pretty hard to believe in God nowadays.

It's impossible for something to be omni-benevolent and omnipotent at the same time. If God is omnipotent and omni-benevolent, why would he create evil? Why does this world have so much hate, pain, and other ****?

It's the impossible triangle. Draw a triangle, and put all seeing at one corner, all loving at another, and all powerful at the last. God claims to have all these charactaristics, but in the end you have to cover one of them up to explain evil in the world.

He cannot be all loving, and all powerful, and all seeing, but allow evil.
He could be all loving, and all powerful, but not see the evil.
He could be all loving and all seeing but not powerful enough to stop the evil.
He could be all powerful and all seeing but not loving enough to stop the evil.

Anyone one of these statements defeats Christianity.

Werbung:
Back