The Religion of Peace

Werbung:
It is a futile argument to compare 9th Century Christianity to the atrocities still being committed by muslims today!

I was not doing so. I was speaking to how they had to fight fire with fire way back when.

Today, I do not think their religion can be divorced from their politics, somewhat like what happens in the backwards U S system so nothing much has really changed.

They still see Christianity U S style as fanatical and so does the rest of the world.

The U S has to rid itself of it's right wing nut jobs but seems to be having their problems in doing so. Likely because of your poor political system.

Regards
DL

Peacefull. Hell no.

No argument with your view of Mohamed but as stated, he likely had to be to compete against Christian madmen. Both theologies have a kill the infidels policy and both think that their ---------------

Regards
DL

How many Muslims do you think were killed during the Crusades?

I was not doing so. I was speaking to how they had to fight fire with fire way back when.
Again, it is irrelevant in the context of today's islam.

Today, I do not think their religion can be divorced from their politics, somewhat like what happens in the backwards U S system so nothing much has really changed.

They still see Christianity U S style as fanatical and so does the rest of the world.

The U S has to rid itself of it's right wing nut jobs but seems to be having their problems in doing so. Likely because of your poor political system.

Regards
DL
Again, completely inaccurate and irrelevant statements.

'Islam,' 'Muslim' censored from newspaper reports on Kenya, Pakistan attacks

Dare a top newspaper journalist to play connect-the-dots and chances are he’ll fail miserably – at least with drawing the line between Islam and terrorism.

In Nairobi, Kenya last weekend, Islamist militants took over a high-end shopping mall and began executing non-Muslims. In Pakistan, Islamist suicide bombers detonated at a Christian Church on Sunday.

Yet on Monday, September 23, 90 percent of the top ten (via circulation numbers
external-link.png
) daily newspapers’ headlines in the United States censored the words “Islam” and Muslim” from Nairobi and Pakistan reports. One – the New York Daily News – didn’t even have a headline for the latest Islamic terrorist attacks. That’s journalism at its finest.

That’s journalism at its finest.

You mean at it's stupidest. These so called journalists would be the first to go under Islamic rule. One thing dictators won't stand for is bad press.

We have to quit calling them journalists. They are propaganda artists . Long live Joseph Goebbels.

How many Muslims do you think were killed during the Crusades?

I have no idea.

It does not matter to me. I would think it a waste of time to try to calculate which wars over history have been religious, pure government and or a combination of both. FMPOV, I blame governments or th government arm of religions and their Noble Lie for all.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back