The Religion of Peace

Hmm ...

How is it that, you not be concerned about facts or reality does not come as a surprise to me.

The fact or number that comes out would be meaningless and I have given my reasons.

Regards
DL
I am sure the families of this weeks latest victims of islam would completely agree with the video you posted.

I can cry and distort the truth as some will or I can see reality for what it is.

Your sky might be falling Chicken Little but mine is not.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Here is a list of attacks that have occurred in the name of islam in the past 10 days from thereligionofpeace.com website. I am sure that these facts are meaningless to a sympathizer such as yourself, but keep in mind, the rest of the rational thinking persons on this planet see it differently than you.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 10 Days

Date Country City Killed Injured Description

2013.09.29 Nigeria Gujba 44 16 Forty-four college students are slaughtered in the middle of the night by Boko Haram gunmen at their dorm.

2013.09.29 Iraq Mussayab 40 50 Forty people at a Shiite funeral join their beloved courtesy of a Sunni suicide bomber.

2013.09.29 Pakistan Peshawar 42 107 Forty innocents at a packed market are torn to shreds by a Religion of Peace bomb blast.

2013.09.28 Afghanistan Ghazni 3 8 Women and children are among the casualties of a bombing by religious hardliners.

2013.09.28 Mali Timbuktu 2 6 Two civilians on a horse-cart are sent to Allah by Shahid suicide bombers.

2013.09.27 Pakistan Peshawar 19 46 Hardliners fighting for an Islamic state blow up nineteen passengers on a bus.

2013.09.26 Nigeria Gamboru 27 0 Twenty-seven villagers are massacred by terrorists fighting for an Islamic state.

2013.09.26 Yemen Huta 1 0 A homosexual is executed by Islamic fundamentalists.

2013.09.26 Iraq Baghdad 8 14 Eight people including women and children are pulled into pieces by Jihadi bombers at a Sunni commercial center.

2013.09.26 Iraq Baghdad 20 71 A Shahid suicide bomber murders twenty other people at a packed Shia marketplace.

2013.09.26 India Kashmir 10 4 Muslim terrorists go on a 6-hour rampage, eventually killing ten other people.

2013.09.25 Kenya Wajir 1 3 al-Shabaab claims credit for a grenade attack near a Catholic church.

2013.09.25 Libya Derna 2 0 Two Christians are invited to embrace Islam, then tied up and shot when they refuse.

2013.09.25 Yemen Ataq 1 0 A Religion of Peace suicide bomber manages to kill one other person.

2013.09.25 Iraq Hawijah 10 22 Ten Iraqis are taken out by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2013.09.25 Iraq Baghdad 6 0 Three small children and their parents are among six family members brutally murdered in their home by Islamic terrorists.

2013.09.25 Pakistan Mohmand 3 7 Muslim militants attack a dam, killing three construction workers.

2013.09.25 Iraq Balad 5 3 Jihadis kill five locals with a car bomb.

2013.09.24 Syria Damascus 7 15 Seven people are killed when Sunni terrorists set off a car bomb in a residential neighborhood.

2013.09.24 Iraq Haditha 9 0 al-Qaeda launch a suicide attack on local police, killing at least nine.

2013.09.23 Iraq Mosul 2 2 Jihadis bomb an ambulance carrying a pregnant woman.

2013.09.23 Iraq Yusufiya 3 2 A Shiite married couple and their child are murdered in their home by Sunni gunmen.

2013.09.23 India Srinagar 1 1 Islamic militants murder a man shopping at a market.

2013.09.23 Iraq Adhamiyah 16 34 Sixteen mourners are killed when yet another funeral is targeted by sectarian bombers.

2013.09.23 Dagestan Tabasaransky 2 16 Two others are killed by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber at a police station.

2013.09.23 Philippines North Cotabato 8 15 Eight people lose their lives when Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters storm a town a take hostages.

2013.09.23 Pakistan Pishin 5 5 Two civilians and three police are blown to bits by Tehreek-e-Taliban bombers.

2013.09.23 Afghanistan Chardara 1 0 A man is shot to death on his way to work by Islamic fundamentalists.

2013.09.23 Iraq Ramadi 3 4 Three Iraqis are taken down by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2013.09.23 Pakistan Gilgit 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba gunmen pick off a Shiite outside his house.

2013.09.23 Iraq Sadr City 2 10 Terrorists bomb a cafe in a Shiite area, killing two patrons.

2013.09.22 Pakistan Peshawar 81 110 Two Jundullah suicide bombers obliterate over eighty worshippers at a church service, including many women and children.

2013.09.22 Yemen Maarib 4 2 Four tribesmen lose their lives to an al-Qaeda ambush.

2013.09.22 Israel Hebron 1 0 An Israeli soldier is killed by a Palestinian sniper.

2013.09.22 Afghanistan Shorabak 11 0 Eleven local cops are sprayed with Taliban machine-gun fire.

2013.09.22 Iraq Kirkuk 0 51 A car bomb targeting educators leaves over fifty injured.

2013.09.22 Iraq Baghdad 6 0 Six Iraqis are shot to death by Mujahideen, including four young people at a refreshment shop.

2013.09.22 Iraq Baghdad 12 35 A sectarian suicide bomber hits a funeral, killing at least a dozen mourners.

2013.09.21 Iraq Beiji 7 21 Seven Iraqis are taken out by an al-Qaeda suicide bomber.

2013.09.21 Somalia Bakaro 2 6 Two businessmen are killed when Muslim militants toss a grenade into a building.

2013.09.21 Iraq Sadr City 72 120 Women and children are amply represented among over seventy people massacred by a Shahid suicide bomber at a funeral.

2013.09.21 Afghanistan Paktia 3 0 Three NATO soldiers are shot in the back by a Taliban in police uniform.

2013.09.21 Kenya Nairobi 68 175 Nearly seventy shoppers are murdered by Islamic activists in a targeted attack on non-Muslims at a shopping mall. The victims include children and pregnant women.

2013.09.21 Iraq Azamiyah 4 0 Fundamentalist gunmen kill four people at a store selling alcohol.

2013.09.21 Iraq Ur 9 14 Jihadi car bombers strike a commercial district, taking out nine Iraqis.

2013.09.21 Syria Aleppo 40 0 Forty FSA rebels are reportedly beheaded by the al-Qaeda group, Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

2013.09.20 Yemen Shabwa 65 38 Three suicide bombings claim the lives of at least sixty-five local soldiers and guards.

2013.09.20 Israel Qalqiliya 1 0 A Israeli soldier is kidnapped and murdered by Fatah.

2013.09.20 Philippines Zamboanga 3 1 Muslim 'rebels' set off a bomb on a bus that leaves three dead.

2013.09.20 Iraq Samarra 18 21 Terrorists detonate two bombs at a rival mosque, which snuff out the lives of eighteen worshippers.

2013.09.20 Pakistan Bahawalpur 1 0 A woman is murdered by her brother on suspicion of sex outside of marriage.

Last edited:
You forgot the 5,000 so called honor killing that the world produces every year.

But let's not forget Christianity and the other religions.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus

Jesus Camp 1of 9
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Death to Gays.

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.
Regards
DL

You forgot the 5,000 so called honor killing that the world produces every year.

But let's not forget Christianity and the other religions.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

Your views are incredibly arrogant and egocentric. What gives you the right to tell anyone they need to re-think their position, with the exception, of course, of those who encourage and act on violence against innocent people.

Obviously, you have no concept nor understanding of the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. Your anti-theist views are just as evil as that of any communist. I see no morality ... as you claim ... in your intolerance.

Your views are incredibly arrogant and egocentric. What gives you the right to tell anyone they need to re-think their position, with the exception, of course, of those who encourage and act on violence against innocent people.

Obviously, you have no concept nor understanding of the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. Your anti-theist views are just as evil as that of any communist. I see no morality ... as you claim ... in your intolerance.

The same right that allows you to do the same and question my rights.

Reciprocity is fair play in every theology and philosophy I know.

You may know your first amendment but you do not seem to know much about morals.

I like to argue those so feel free to start an O p on whatever breach you think you see. I do not mind educating you.

Regards
DL

The same right that allows you to do the same and question my rights.

Reciprocity is fair play in every theology and philosophy I know.

You may know your first amendment but you do not seem to know much about morals.

I like to argue those so feel free to start an O p on whatever breach you think you see. I do not mind educating you.

Regards
DL
Sorry bishop ... lost all interest!

There are plenty of other intolerant members here on the board for you to "educate" with your non-sense!

Teens Arrested for Posting Photo on Facebook of Themselves…Kissing

A teenage boy and girl in Morocco who posted a photo of themselves on Facebook kissing have been arrested for violating public decency and are being held in a juvenile detention facility awaiting a hearing, a human rights group says.

Morocco-Kiss-Activists.jpg

The case is reminiscent of a similar incident last month in Egypt in which a boy and a girl wearing a headscarf posted a photo of themselves kissing which prompted criticism in conservative Islamic circles. Here is that photo:

Egypt-Kiss.jpg

Morocco is 98.7% Muslim and Egypt is 90% Muslim. In countries with 80% Muslim population, or more, one can expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim population.

Of course Islam is compatible with the US Constitution, American values and the Western way of life. Anyone who disagrees is just an Islamaphobe!

Your views are incredibly arrogant and egocentric. What gives you the right to tell anyone they need to re-think their position...
Wowee, you are ablaze with hypocrisy. Your very same paragraph could be written concerning your postings. Here, let me try:

Your views on liberals are incredibly arrogant and egocentric. What gives you the right to tell any liberal they need to re-think their position.

Other than the subject matter, I see no difference between your bigotry and that of Gnostic.

Wowee, you are ablaze with hypocrisy. Your very same paragraph could be written concerning your postings. Here, let me try:

Your views on liberals are incredibly arrogant and egocentric. What gives you the right to tell any liberal they need to re-think their position.

Other than the subject matter, I see no difference between your bigotry and that of Gnostic.

You point to an obvious fact.

The poster is likely too foolish and immoral to notice.

Note how he ran when I demanded the same rights as he takes.

Regards
DL

This isn't peace isn't it?
http://executions.justsickshit.com/2007/11/14/execution-of-daniel-pearl-by-terror-group/
125340412_amazoncom-the-holy-quran-in-arabic-with-chinese-parallel.jpg

This is the devils book

Werbung:
Back