The Religion of Peace

Werbung:
All the Abrahamic cults including Christians, Catholics and Jews need to remember that their books are myth and that naming God is idol worship.

I will post this soon. Have a look and opine if you like.

Abrahamic cult members only. It is demonstrable that God has to be one of us.

The wisdom of God and his will can only be expressed by the interpretation of men and women. All religionists know this as a fact as they, wisely to a tribal mind, --- follow a church representative.

All religionists know that at the top of their church hierarchy stands a man who says he knows the mind of God, --- and knows him to be real, --- and we better agree or out we go.

Jesus foretold that at the end of days he would return and the elect would choose between the various interpretations of Jesus and that that was how we would know who he really was.
Abrahamic religions of all stripes and flags, over 3,000 so I am told, are all trying to grow their shrinking tribes locally when what we should all be doing is fighting secular control of our world, the religious world, away from us globally.
Fellow religionists, where is our wisdom?
The end of days is of course a metaphor. The point being made is that a divided church cannot stand and whatever church you belong to is not doing as well as it could if we all decided to amalgamate, so to speak. A rapprochement brings us all more of the profits that tribalism can bring. That is the driving concept of world-wide systems.
We all seek that personal touch from God. We unfortunately all have to be satisfied with the lowly touch of man’s, --- unless unfortunate enough to actually be cursed by the touch of God’s consciousness. The best we can do then is at least have a say in whom we are to follow to insure that we can live with his, or her, interpretation of what we are supposed to be believing. His Jesus interpretation has to be at least close so as not to shame. Answers for question like; how many wives would Jesus allow you? , --- need to be dealt with.
I think it is time for all within the Abrahamic cults who bother with the churches and mosques should try to move them to modernity and unity to give what is required to challenge the huge Governments, --- with an equally huge Religion.
It is time I think to drop our inadequate inherited Jesus’ and have the prophesied election so that we as a group or tribe can at least give secular systems a decent challenge before we get melded into nothingness.
Do you agree?
Should we elect a new God, Allah, or whatever your particular cult calls God, --- to give secularism a modicum of a challenge?
Regards
DL
Before I attempt to answer your idiotic ramblings, What does this have to do with, my post?

Of course you never see American civilians go mad with guns shooting loads of people do you?

No, that never happens

To be fair they prefer shooting chilren in schools in the US but that's Ok cos the perps aren't Islamic

The policy of the US of diverting attention away from the US' real problems is brilliant isn't it?

I suppose that if most people posting on this board are anything to go by it isn't a difficult job
Are you calling Muslims insane? Because the most of the mass shootings today are done by insane people..Now if your calling them cowards, I will agree..

Gunmen Kill 1, Wound 10 Outside Egyptian Coptic Church During Wedding; Cairo Unrest Continues

CAIRO (AP) — Security officials in Egypt say gunmen on motorcycles opened fire on a group of people at a Coptic Christian church in Cairo, killing one woman and wounding 10 Sunday night during a wedding.

Authorities had begun an investigation into the shooting in the Waraa neighborhood and offered no motive for the attack. They spoke on condition of anonymity as they weren’t authorized to speak to journalists.

Egypt has been on edge since a July 3 military coup ousted the country’s Islamist president Mohammed Morsi. Since the coup Coptic Christians have been killed and their churches attacked by angry mobs

Are you calling Muslims insane? Because the most of the mass shootings today are done by insane people..Now if your calling them cowards, I will agree..

I wasn't calling Muslims insane but as it happens I do think they are like all religious people

The US is a country of hate and war and kills more people including Americans than any other nation

You are just too stupid to accept and do something about it

I wasn't calling Muslims insane but as it happens I do think they are like all religious people

The US is a country of hate and war and kills more people including Americans than any other nation

How does one change a nation?
How are you doing it?

Regards
DL

You don't read my post..From an old post of mine..We are always killing somebody because according to some of my Christian friends it is our manifest destiny. If God had fallen on the side of the Anerican Indian, maybe we'd all be dead or on the reservation instead.

So clearly, God's on our side.

When God needs somebody killed, he calls America. Because we know who deserves to die. Operation Cyclone or Charlie's Wilson's War... armed Bin Laden. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Wilson's_War
Bin Laden having whipped Russia's ass in Afghanistan- felt emboldened enough to tackle us. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

I find the hypocrisy almost deafening. Obama was in Newtown talking about 26 deaths. Yet Obama apparently has no problem dropping bombs from drones on innocent Pakistani children. Oh sure, we get a few innocents and children...but that is God's way.*Please see chart below.

You simply can't run around the world, picking fights, starting wars, and killing people and then tell folks you don't believe in killing. Clearly Obama believes in killing- so maybe it's just the methods he opposes. Drone strikes 7000 miles away don't garner all the media attention or permit access as easily as an incident in Western Connecticut.

Maybe you want to use Newtown to disarm the responsible people.

If you're gonna claim the high ground all for yourself, you gotta have some credibility. A track record of believability. You better be pounding your fist on that Presidential podium telling us that it's not ok to kill innocent people via drone strikes. Maybe even stop drone strikes.

You want to end all wars permanently? Pass a law that prevents all people from entering the military except kids from the Ivy League and the sons and daughters of people with wealth in excess of 500k. Suddenly and inexplicably, nobody would find a reason to send troops to the middle east. Wars would be over when the elite would be subject to them. That ain't a theory- that's a fact. Without a disposable class, wars would be deemed "barbaric."

So I think Obama is full of shit. In fact, I think not only will he tolerate killing- he will probably do some more.

Maybe the rules don't apply to Obama. Maybe while he was out on his apology tour for everyone else's actions- it didn't dawn on him that maybe he owes a few apologies as well. Perhaps what he does is beyond reproach. It is the rest of us that he is worried about. That's how it's been in this country for a lot longer than I care to remember. The leaderless group exercise continues. Apparently when God needs someone killed, he calls on us.

One more thank you to zerohedge.

US Drone Strike statistic based on research by a team of journalists of the Bureau of Investigative Journalism

(As of October 24, 2012)
•Total strikes: 350
•Total reported killed: 2,586 – 3,375
•Civilians reported killed: 472 – 885
•Children reported killed: 176
•Total reported injured: 1,252 – 1,401
•Strikes under the Bush Administration: 52
•Strikes under the Obama Administration: 298

Yeah...America is the bad guy. That's all we've ever done is kill people. Who cares if we have a 9/11 every day of the week.

America is not the bad guy, we do what we think has to be done...The HYPOCRISY of the left is what I'm talking about..and some Christians.. Some how this has to end..

All very noble jingoistic propaganda

But it is a simple fact that Americans are more dangerous than Muslims to Americans

The idiots arguing against this simple fact are the dullards that allow the US to get away with spending hundreds of billions on weapons and war while people at home can't even afford healthcare

Cash call saying 'god's on our side' is the perfect exemplification of what is wrong with religion

And to gnostic Christian...what am I doing go change it?

Not much but I do spend a lot of time trying to open peoples' eyes to the lies and tyranny of their own government

And as you can see from the jingoism of the posters above it is very hard to get them to see what is glaringly obvious to sane people

America is not the bad guy, we do what we think has to be done...The HYPOCRISY of the left is what I'm talking about..and some Christians.. Some how this has to end..

What Christians are killing people? That's certainly not my understanding of how they believe or how the live even. Quite the opposite actually.

Is the US a Christian country?

It killed a million people in Iraq

Tens of thousands in Afghanistan

Hundreds of thousands in Vietnam

It executes people every year

And I could go with the list of countries it has attacked for a long time

Then you have those good Christians in the KKK

Etc

Werbung:
All very noble jingoistic propaganda

But it is a simple fact that Americans are more dangerous than Muslims to Americans

The idiots arguing against this simple fact are the dullards that allow the US to get away with spending hundreds of billions on weapons and war while people at home can't even afford healthcare

Cash call saying 'god's on our side' is the perfect exemplification of what is wrong with religion

And to gnostic Christian...what am I doing go change it?

Not much but I do spend a lot of time trying to open peoples' eyes to the lies and tyranny of their own government

And as you can see from the jingoism of the posters above it is very hard to get them to see what is glaringly obvious to sane people[/quote]

Many do the same but in various ways. All it takes is one good speech and the world will line up to elevate that one man. That has always been the way to vast social reform. We just do not believe anyone anymore and few are listening or looking for that one voice.

Regards
DL

Back