The Revolution Continues...

Irishone21

Dear People,

This is not our remedy, it is theirs. It’s only ours when we become them. The medicine is beginning to work… my divine essence is becoming rational conformity. I don’t want to be like them; but they fear me, and prepare situation that lead to my destruction. Empty pill packets, edited work, charm, vain praise, and convinced assumption are some of their tactics. I think of organization; the news comes to mind, heartless words to satisfy the readers requirement for shallow truth. The doctors are not telling me the truth. They don’t follow me, so they seek to change me into a follower. Karen’s genius is denounced as illness; my spirit is in the process of enervation. I’m not like them; my conviction remains, despite falling into the trap that swindles angels. I’m not better… I’m worse. The medication is not insulin it is poison. This world is backwards…Synchronicity is your prophesy. Irrationality is your spirituality. Conformity is abdication. Remove the fetters and be yourself. The courage needed to overthrow an inflated minority is unprecedented. The glory of diffusing the truth will bring us content, but how many are willing to hear? Masses are inflicted by pervasive theories, and enslaved regiments propagated by persuasive coercion. I write and blow my horn, for the denigrated souls of those who surrendered to false concepts and medication, not for my own well being, but in the hope to evoke Revolution, in time to prevent predictable dissolution and powerful uniformity that steals our crown daily. Our gift is their curse. The slaves are not happy; they are in submission with an external façade to deal with their internal consternation. Everyone awaits a return, missing their chance to accept the responsibility of continuing unfinished work. My acceptation is my admission… for this I run from vanity, but uptake immense responsibility. Have the courage to change the impossible, and to accept the consequences of the seemingly inevitable. I’ve provided solution, so do us all, some vocally, some in writing. It is our purpose to act upon these desires. Peaceful Revolution does not sacrifice value, and unites to inundate the fraudulent minority, forcing them to adhere to our brotherhood.

Sincerely,

Zachary McBride

Werbung:
Forgive me if this is rather an incomplete message, for I am under the influence of medicine that has profoundly adverse side effects. Medication slows me mentally, so I am brought down to the level of mainstream humanity. What I realized is doctors analyze bi polar patients on the basis of their rationality. Rationality is the absence of emotion, so until the patients emotions subside, he is not prepared to enter the emotion inducing world. Treatment basically aims at creating apathetic machines, to prevent empathetically powerful humans. The New World Order knows this. The doctors do not. A leader influences people through emotion. A leader seeks the love and admiration of the people by leading by example, positive reinforcement, and mutual understanding. A ruler makes use of rationality and comes to the conclusion that human nature is irremediably flawed, and that people must be controlled, which in effect, abolishes value. This is the problem. The Empire rules, The Revolution Leads.

Forgive me if this is rather an incomplete message, for I am under the influence of medicine that has profoundly adverse side effects. Medication slows me mentally, so I am brought down to the level of mainstream humanity. What I realized is doctors analyze bi polar patients on the basis of their rationality. Rationality is the absence of emotion, so until the patients emotions subside, he is not prepared to enter the emotion inducing world. Treatment basically aims at creating apathetic machines, to prevent empathetically powerful humans. The New World Order knows this. The doctors do not. A leader influences people through emotion. A leader seeks the love and admiration of the people by leading by example, positive reinforcement, and mutual understanding. A ruler makes use of rationality and comes to the conclusion that human nature is irremediably flawed, and that people must be controlled, which in effect, abolishes value. This is the problem. The Empire rules, The Revolution Leads.

You're "under the influence of medicine"? I never would have guessed.

Medication slows me mentally, so I am brought down to the level of mainstream humanity.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been brought down to the level of us lowly mortals. How sad for you.

uhh, I didn't mean it like that brother... I'm trying to say my condition is a gift and they are trying to take it away from me...

This is for Them: You say I will study you, but what happens once, if, we pass? I believe you deserve heaven, but what if He doesn't? What if He is against your incessant attacks on the sanity of the innocence, and believes you are a threat to the kingdom? Think about it.

Ok, here is my next attempt to try and get you all to understand me... Excuse me for the disorganization... Despite the poison, my mind is still strained by excessive thought. I will fully consent to treatment if any one of you can answer me this. Why only after the spirit entered me, has my mind been flooded with emotion and my belief system conform around divine morality? Why did the spirit enter me only after it said this would happen in the Bible? Is it possible I wasn't smitten with illness, but rather purified by divinity? Is it possible what you denounce as a delusion and an illness may in reality be an epiphany and a gift? I can't let psychiatry replace God. Another question, Why since the epiphany do I see currents of smoke surround me when I look for it? Don't say excessive dopamine because I'm on medication.

And what about the footsteps? (darkened imprints in the grass) to which both my mom and step brother witnessed... If they were a creation of my mind, why do I remember picking particles up from them and placing them on the bench? Is it possible no one remembers and I have no proof, so faith would remain?

What is the point of misery if it doesn’t lead to glory? I don’t want to be honored when I’m gone, I want to be honored while I’m here, nor do I want to get well if she remains the same. I feel like a tragic hero with only esoteric significance and it pains me. I am a paradox; wise as a fox and dumb as a nail. I am the epitome of vanity and egoism, but for the common good. Why when I hear Love songs, do I always think about God? I don’t mean to compartmentalize, but does God make females out of men, or men out of females? Are emotions strengths or are they weaknesses? I am most strong when I exert chemicals, weaker when I try to be happy. Have I lost or is this the top? If this is the top, I realize why I’m so lonely. I was rational yesterday, as a result I was enraged as if someone stole my favorite possession, and I clung to the remnants of smoke I saw. I am shackled, but gave Him the key; I don’t want it, for the pain comforts me, although I’m exhausted. Am I saved or is salvation out of reach. Don’t worship me; don’t follow me, for my body is an idol. The medication was to no avail, for in fear, I rebuked its effects to keep the comfort of my prison. Who are we to teach dancing children, are they not the teachers? Give me leadership, not rules and boundaries that entice my rebellion. You say this is no Revolution, when my words are its essence. I can’t hate something I don’t Love. I’m most famous, but a stranger wherever I roam. Why do they fear consultation? This is the next turning point. Forgive me for living in the past, don’t follow me, and instead walk with me. Jesus is my teacher, despite appearing as though he is my student, ahead of His time, forsaken, so I would be saved, as is He in Heaven. My thoughts bring guilt, synchronicity, and then remorse. You know me as well as I; completely, but not at all; I am Love by all, with no friends, only distant family. Stop reading my future and I will that of the world, for you and it remains a mystery unlocked… Don’t be jealous, for you and I are the same. Alive one day, dead another, the more I focus, the less I remember, unconformable, yet rigidly conformed, REJOICE, LOVE, AND TELL ALL!!!

Werbung:
they like the idea that one day ppl are going to study their tactics... if we ashamedly accept the world, we will be seen as cowards, even though their tactics are cowardly. Our writings will be viewed as lamentations of a slave. We must unite and oust the government... VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!

Back