The Tea Party will change America back to the days of Thomas Jefferson

Obama has insulted a large section of the American people from day one. He is purposely dividing us according to class and that is un-American and beneath the dignity of his office. He has failed and needs to be removed as soon as possible. Obama is deliberately abusing his power and influence.

Thank you for sharing your OPINION.

Obviously, mine is very different!

By the way. . .what kind of "insult" has Obama done to "a large secton of the American people from day one?"

Coult it be. . .being Black and beating a White man at the polls?

:rolleyes::D

Werbung:
Only the truly delusional believe that. Its a good thing we know you are joking or we would have to place you in with the deluded.

Well, I'm still waiting for an answer. . .but maybe you do not know what Alias met?

If you do know, I'd be glad to hear it from either one of you. :)

Do you know what the term bitter clingers means?

Yes, dear!

What I don't understand is why it is an insult to those who DO cling to their guns, and cling to their religions, and cling to the past. . .

I thought they were proud of all this. . .I thought that was their main platform!

So. . .I guess you don't like "a spade to be called a spade?" :D:D

Yes, dear!

What I don't understand is why it is an insult to those who DO cling to their guns, and cling to their religions, and cling to the past. . .

I thought they were proud of all this. . .I thought that was their main platform!

So. . .I guess you don't like "a spade to be called a spade?" :D:D

well first

bitter? I found it insulting that he would call so many americans bitter and for what? Having the audacity to believe in a God and the constitution?

and then add clinger? Clinging to their guns and God. first off there is nothing wrong with clinging to your faith in God, and there is nothing bitter about it. and of course its insulting for the person who represents you to call you bitter or a clinger. To fight to keep the rights the constitution guarantees you is not a bad thing. But then he also ads that we have antipathy to people who aren't like us. As though people coming here illegally are some how exactly the same as people who come here legally and we are the ones in the wrong to ask that the laws be followed.

I am smiling right now because it is so like you to completely dismiss, justify, defend and make excuses for obama on those comments. You are completely predictable.

well first

bitter? I found it insulting that he would call so many americans bitter and for what? Having the audacity to believe in a God and the constitution?

and then add clinger? Clinging to their guns and God. first off there is nothing wrong with clinging to your faith in God, and there is nothing bitter about it. and of course its insulting for the person who represents you to call you bitter or a clinger. To fight to keep the rights the constitution guarantees you is not a bad thing. But then he also ads that we have antipathy to people who aren't like us. As though people coming here illegally are some how exactly the same as people who come here legally and we are the ones in the wrong to ask that the laws be followed.

I am smiling right now because it is so like you to completely dismiss, justify, defend and make excuses for obama on those comments. You are completely predictable.

So glad to make you smile! Now, see, you did take my gift! :)

I don't believe most religious people are "clinging" to their faith, but, come on, some are clinging so hard that they can't even accept that someone who has the same faith in Jesus, but with a slightly different "manmade" dogmas flavor is a "Christian!" Talk about "clinging!"

I think guns are an evil thing, and do a LOT more harm than good. . .so I certainly sympathise with the disbelief that any smart people can possibly value a gun so much that he/she thinks the right to own one is more important than the right to access . . .health care for their children, for exemple!

And. . .look at the tea party signs. . and tell me they are not bitter!
Just like the "occupy wall street" crowd is bitter!

So. .there was NOTHING in these comments that were "insulting," unless the person "receiving the gift" took possession of it. . .because "if the shoe fits. . ."

By the way. . .here is another exemple of those "crazy, stupid hippies occupying Wall Street!" Clearly. . .extreme Left!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=249231541789602&...

I think guns are an evil thing, and do a LOT more harm than good. . .so I certainly sympathize with the disbelief that any smart people can possibly value a gun so much that he/she thinks the right to own one is more important than the right to access . . .health care for their children, for example!

Guns are inanimate objects capable of nothing on their own. People have done bad things forever they just have better weapons. Scottish bad people when faced with the challenge of obtaining guns turned to swords. And if they return to clubs and rocks it changes nothing. You can kill with a butter knife if you want, its just messier.

There is no right to healthcare. The right to keep and bear arms is a Constitutional guarantee. Those Framers were generally considered to be smart people unlike my dumb ass self and it was their idea. Besides everyone has access to healthcare.

Guns are inanimate objects capable of nothing on their own. People have done bad things forever they just have better weapons. Scottish bad people when faced with the challenge of obtaining guns turned to swords. And if they return to clubs and rocks it changes nothing. You can kill with a butter knife if you want, its just messier.

There is no right to healthcare. The right to keep and bear arms is a Constitutional guarantee. Those Framers were generally considered to be smart people unlike my dumb ass self and it was their idea. Besides everyone has access to healthcare.

It is pretty hard to kill yourself accidently with a butter knife or a club!
It is pretty certain that one will not commit suicide on the spur of the moment with a butter knife, a club, or rocks.. .probably not even with a sword, unless they are Japanese! :rolleyes:

And, if the founding father REALLY thought that someone's right to bear arm was MORE IMPORTANT than someone's right to get health care, for himself or for his child. . .they were not as smart or visionary as I gave them credit for!

I think that "constitutional right to bear arm" has been blown out of proportion (when you think that now people like you even argue that it means ANY arms, even WMD!) and that the same "smart farmers" who put that "right" in place would be awfully sorry not to have detailled their intention!

So glad to make you smile! Now, see, you did take my gift! :)

I don't believe most religious people are "clinging" to their faith, but, come on, some are clinging so hard that they can't even accept that someone who has the same faith in Jesus, but with a slightly different "manmade" dogmas flavor is a "Christian!" Talk about "clinging!"

I think guns are an evil thing, and do a LOT more harm than good. . .so I certainly sympathise with the disbelief that any smart people can possibly value a gun so much that he/she thinks the right to own one is more important than the right to access . . .health care for their children, for exemple!

And. . .look at the tea party signs. . and tell me they are not bitter!
Just like the "occupy wall street" crowd is bitter!

So. .there was NOTHING in these comments that were "insulting," unless the person "receiving the gift" took possession of it. . .because "if the shoe fits. . ."

By the way. . .here is another exemple of those "crazy, stupid hippies occupying Wall Street!" Clearly. . .extreme Left!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=249231541789602&...

you can offer your gifts of rude words all you want, but you do have to keep them.

the tea party got permits, they didn't stop people from getting to and from where they were going and they picked up their trash when they were done. this group is nothing like them. they are just another leftist group who refuses to follow the rules and leaves trash when they are done.

you can offer your gifts of rude words all you want, but you do have to keep them.

the tea party got permits, they didn't stop people from getting to and from where they were going and they picked up their trash when they were done. this group is nothing like them. they are just another leftist group who refuses to follow the rules and leaves trash when they are done.

"Rude words" . . .Again!

I don't see any rude words in my post. Now, if you interpret any word as "rude," that is a personal thing, and we all know that perception defines one's reality. . .

You can see the protesters as "Leftists" all you want, just because they don't bow to the tea party organizers and the GOP leaders. . .but that doesn't make them "Leftists," (although some probably are, and some are independents, and some are liberterians, and some may even be Republicans).

At least, they don't seem to find the need to bring guns to those protests, and the only "violence" that has been committed is by SOME of the NYPD toward the protesters.

By the way, the new leaders of this protest have made a very clear statement rejecting the support of a few Democratic politicians, because they DO NOT want this grassroot protest to turn out like the REAL, ORIGINAL tea party protests that were highjacked by the GOP party for their own interest.

What is amazing is that you know NOTHING about these people (I don't either by the way), but you have already condemned them, because "Fox News" and "Limbaugh," and "Cantor" decided that this movement was not going to help the GOP, so they decided (after hesitating how to handle this crowd) to be "against it!"

I so wish you could think for yourself.

Again, I'm not sure if I fully support this protest, but I do admire the fact that these people are doing something that is address to the REAL guilty party . . .Corporate America.
So, I am taking more of a "wait and see" position, and trying to get information from MANY sources, including (but CERTAINLY NOT exclusively) Fox News.

You're right about one thing though. . . this protest is NOT good for the GOP or for the "handlers" of the tea party!. . .but it might be a very good think for America. . .I'll wait and see!

You can see the protesters as "Leftists" all you want, just because they don't bow to the tea party organizers and the GOP leaders. . .
That seems to be why you consider the Tea Party a GOP establishment group, because they don't lick the boots of the Democrats and the radical left. I guess you totally ignored the fact that many of the Tea Party members ran against Establishment Republicans and won, much to the chagrin of the GOP.

Werbung:
It is pretty hard to kill yourself accidently with a butter knife or a club!
It is pretty certain that one will not commit suicide on the spur of the moment with a butter knife, a club, or rocks.. .probably not even with a sword, unless they are Japanese! :rolleyes:

Oh so now its suicide you are concerned about. If one has decided to ennd it, they will find a way. But the real point is the same, the object itself can cause no harm.

And, if the founding father REALLY thought that someone's right to bear arm was MORE IMPORTANT than someone's right to get health care, for himself or for his child. . .they were not as smart or visionary as I gave them credit for!

they recognized what was a matter of personal responsibility and what was not.

I think that "constitutional right to bear arm" has been blown out of proportion (when you think that now people like you even argue that it means ANY arms, even WMD!) and that the same "smart farmers" who put that "right" in place would be awfully sorry not to have detailled their intention!

No reason you and yours can't add an amendment. Unless of course you are in the minority.

Back