The Truth About Islam

Innocent Little Girl, Stoned to Death for Being a Victim of Rape, Cries for Mercy Before they Kill Her.
Submitted by King Kalydosos on Tue, 01/12/2010

Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, aged only 13yrs was stoned to death in Somalia. She pleaded for her life, a witness explained. "Don't kill me, don't kill me," she cried, according to the man who wanted to remain anonymous. Numerous eye-witnesses say she was forced into a hole, buried up to her neck then pelted with stones by over than 50 men until she died in front of 1,000 jeering spectators. She had been accused of adultery in breach of Islamic law, but sources told Amnesty International that she had in fact been raped by three men, and had attempted to report this rape.

She was detained by militia of the Kismayo authorities, a coalition of Al-shabab and clan militias. During this time, she was reported to be extremely distressed, with some individuals stating she had become mentally unstable. Initial reports said she confessed to adultery before a Sharia court. Amnesty said it had learned she was only 13 and that her father had said she was gang raped by three men. .....

http://www.faithfreedom.org/islam/in...-they-kill-her

What's the big deal about this...Christians do much worse...again so says the brain dead liberal...

Werbung:
I seriously don't get the point of this thread at all? I guess it's a bash the Muslims thread???:confused:

Everyone knows ANY religious fanatical group is dangerous. Yes that includes Muslims. The Taliban is bad. We get it. We all agree.

I also thought David Koresh a Branch Davidian Seventh Day Adventists Protestant stockpiling military weapons, shooting it out with the police and killing 4 ATF Agents when they attempted to execute a search warrant and then setting the compound on fire killing all the men woman & children inside at Waco, Texas was horrendous.

I also thought that Jim Jones a Christian preacher from the US forcing all of his followers at Jonestown, Guyana, more than 900 followers including all of their children, to drink cyanide-laced punch and die and the same time shoot & kill a US Congressman and others in his group was horrendous.

Yes religious fanaticism is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

I seriously don't get the point of this thread at all? I guess it's a bash the Muslims thread???:confused:

Everyone knows ANY religious fanatical group is dangerous. Yes that includes Muslims. The Taliban is bad. We get it. We all agree.

I also thought David Koresh a Branch Davidian Seventh Day Adventists Protestant stockpiling military weapons, shooting it out with the police and killing 4 ATF Agents when they attempted to execute a search warrant and
then setting the compound on fire killing all the men woman & children inside at Waco, Texas was horrendous.

I also thought that Jim Jones a Christian preacher from the US forcing all of his followers at Jonestown, Guyana, more than 900 followers including all of their children, to drink cyanide-laced punch and die and the same time shoot & kill a US Congressman and others in his group was horrendous.

Yes religious fanaticism is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

Truly amazing post. Just wow....Just wow...

And proves my point. Many Americans fail to see the Islamic threat and do their best to excuse it and appease it.

Even after 9/11 and thousands of American deaths at the hand of Islamic terrorists, some still live with their heads deeply buried in the sand.

Please keep posting Your Highness. Some of us appreciate the truth.

...many liberals and others on the European left are making common cause with radical Islam and then brazenly and bizarrely denying both the existence of that alliance and in fact the existence of any Islamist threat whatever.
Bruce Bawer’s “Surrender: Appeasing Islam, Sacrificing Freedom” is focused on this phenomenon. Bawer, an American writer who lives in Norway — the archetype, even the caricature, of the liberal European mind-set — seeks to show, among other things, that the United States is becoming as culpable as Europe, its liberal news media and college campuses willfully refusing to acknowledge the danger posed by radical Islam and opening their pages and seminars to those who seek the undoing of the very tenets that allow liberals — and everyone else — their freedoms. Bawer devotes much of his book to an attack on The New York Times for refusing to highlight the Islamist threat while swallowing the claims of figures like Tariq Ramadan, a supposed moderate who, Bawer writes, is “a habitual practitioner of the Islamic art of taqiyya — which essentially means saying one thing in Arabic and another thing in English or French.”
“Surrender” is, at times, hard going. In part that is because of the level of detail Bawer offers in support of his argument. But “Surrender” is hard going in another respect as well. Bawer is unquestionably correct, and that fact is quite simply *terrifying.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/26/books/review/Pollard-t.html

cover

Immobility of Islamic Women
Muhammad insisted women are possessions of their husbands. Accordingly, Sharia Law gives the husband the right to forbid his wife from leaving the home. Neither can she leave the city, without being accompanied by her husband or a member of her unmarriageable kin. Amnesty International has observed that in Saudi Arabia, women who walk unaccompanied, or are in the company of a man who is neither their husband nor a close relative, are at risk of arrest, on suspicion of prostitution or other moral offenses.

The US has killed millions of people in its relentless attacks on other countries to steal their resources.

But of course if you drop a bomb on thousands of innocent people from a plane you are a hero but if you kill a few with a bomb strapped to your body you are evil.

How did people in the US get to be soooo stupid that they believe all this bul**** about how great the US military is and how bad suicide bombers are?

The US is the most war mongering nation on earth.

Fact.

Oh and let us not forget that it was founded on genocide but even that was packaged up with the victims as the villains.

What is wrong with you guys?

The US has killed millions of people in its relentless attacks on other countries to steal their resources.

But of course if you drop a bomb on thousands of innocent people from a plane you are a hero but if you kill a few with a bomb strapped to your body you are evil.

How did people in the US get to be soooo stupid that they believe all this bul**** about how great the US military is and how bad suicide bombers are?

Fact.

Oh and let us not forget that it was founded on genocide but even that was packaged up with the victims as the villains.

come on, German? hello 2 world Wars...I know the US likes to be #1, but still :)

Germany was imperialist then and America is now. Germans thought they were superior to everyone else and now it is America. Both countries are very right wing and have a strong tendency towards racism.

Forunately the German empire was crushed and the American one is approaching the crusher

Fact.

You need some serious psychological help.

I know of a Moonbat rehab clinic that should get you fixed up real good. And if they fail, they give you a one way ticket to Cuba where you get automatic citizenship and free healthcare.:D

Germany was imperialist then and America is now. Germans thought they were superior to everyone else and now it is America. Both countries are very right wing and have a strong tendency towards racism.

Forunately the German empire was crushed and the American one is approaching the crusher

And where will you be if and when America gets 'crushed'? Are you helping to crush it?

Israeli De-Nazification

By assassinating Muslim terrorists and those who help them in any way, Israel is essentially 'de-Nazifying' much of the world. Islamo-Fascism, the single greatest threat facing the West today, is the contemporary ideological and political equivalent of Nazism. Just as Hitler's ideology was rooted in extreme diabolism, so too is that of Islam. The god of Nazism was Aryan racial purity, who demanded murderous ethnic cleansing. The god of Islam is none other than Satan himself, masquerading as a Bedouin, tribal warlord, obsessed with war, rape, slavery, torture and theft. Decent people of the world united to defeat Hitler, in a desperate fight for Civilization. They must do the same in the case of Islam. If not, Mankind will take its great fall since Auschwitz.

And where will you be if and when America gets 'crushed'? Are you helping to crush it?

I can guess where. Likely part of the fifth column that marches among us daily.

Just as many Frenchies collaborated with the Nazis, many Americans who hate their country will do the same, if given the chance.

I can guess where. Likely part of the fifth column that marches among us daily.

Just as many Frenchies collaborated with the Nazis, many Americans who hate their country will do the same, if given the chance.

Sadly, I agree. It's scary.

Eight-Month Pregnant Woman Killed over ‘Honor’​

KARACHI: An eight-month pregnant woman, 26-year-old Fahima, was allegedly killed by her family in the name of honour on Wednesday. This is the first such incident in the current year. According to the victim’s husband Gul Zamin, the couple had got married against their families’ wishes and eloped from Swabi to Karachi, where they had been hiding for the last six or seven years in fear of their lives. According to details, Zamin’s wife and their five-year-old daughter were at their rented house in the slums of Mohammadi Colony when the culprits broke into the house and tortured Fahima; they escaped after stabbing her to death. According to Zamin, the victim’s father and brother - who had arrived in Karachi after a tip-off about Fahima’s presence in the city - were behind the incident. He suspected that the culprits might have returned to their hometown after murdering his wife. According to Docks police station’s Deputy Superintendent of Police Javed Iqbal Bhatti, the accused had attacked the woman’s head and stomach with an axe and a dagger.

Werbung:
Eight-Month Pregnant Woman Killed over ‘Honor’​

KARACHI: An eight-month pregnant woman, 26-year-old Fahima, was allegedly killed by her family in the name of honour on Wednesday. This is the first such incident in the current year. According to the victim’s husband Gul Zamin, the couple had got married against their families’ wishes and eloped from Swabi to Karachi, where they had been hiding for the last six or seven years in fear of their lives. According to details, Zamin’s wife and their five-year-old daughter were at their rented house in the slums of Mohammadi Colony when the culprits broke into the house and tortured Fahima; they escaped after stabbing her to death. According to Zamin, the victim’s father and brother - who had arrived in Karachi after a tip-off about Fahima’s presence in the city - were behind the incident. He suspected that the culprits might have returned to their hometown after murdering his wife. According to Docks police station’s Deputy Superintendent of Police Javed Iqbal Bhatti, the accused had attacked the woman’s head and stomach with an axe and a dagger.

Back