The Truth About Islam

Islam Hates Science​
Islamic propaganda has led us to believe the so-called ‘Golden Age of Islam’ laid foundations for a cultural and scientific renaissance in antiquity. Quite the opposite is true. Whatever advancements occurred in Islam during this time, were inspired largely by non-Muslims, who circumvented the obstruction of fundamentalist Islamic beliefs. Additionally, Muslim intellectuals active in this era, in some way or another, usually borrowed their ideas from Western predecessors. In fact, the Muslim world is so shockingly behind the West today because Islam rejects science, viewing its universal, objective laws as a collective insult to its barbaric, tribal god, Allah. Judaism and Christianity, on the other hand, offer a viable, theological basis for scientific inquiry, and have helped their adherents achieve material progress for the betterment of Mankind. Don’t buy the myths of Political Correctness. Islam hates science.

Werbung:
All religion hates science.

Liars hate being exposed, especially when their wealth and power is at stake.

The Myth of Islam’s ‘Golden Age’
All Islam did was copy Byzantine art and architecture, and in the process, found Classical works of Western antiquity it then tampered with, but in an insignificant way. Besides, most so-called Muslim intellectuals of the time were not Muslims at all. As for the Quran and Hadith, they're specifically hostile toward Science and sophisticated culture. Allah, according to Islam, can't be associated with Science, with the ideal of perfection, with creation itself, because he has to be free to exercise his will, especially when it finds evil expression. In Islam, Allah isn't perceived as virtuous. He isn't a god who can't sin. To the contrary, he's a god who can do anything he wants, to include the commission of evil acts. He's a god who authorizes child-rape, mass murder, torture, misogyny, rape in general, and theft. Allah must retain his freedom to be evil. That's a key Islamic theological idea. This explains why there is no moral equivalent in the Quran to Jesus' Golden Rule, in the case of non-Muslims.

The Backwardness of Islam​

Jews, unlike Muslims, have deliberately moderated the violence celebrated in their holy books. They're well beyond literal interpretations of such writings. Judaism embraces science, and much of Greek classical thought. Islam, on the other hand, rejects anything and everything that isn't confined to their Quran. Over time, they've retreated into the most violent, backward, destructive, hateful fundamentalism any religion can produce. They sharply despise science, morality, ethics and any form of progress. Their collective mindset is that of a marauding, pillaging, raping, murdering, 7th Century Bedouin tribe, lawlessly wandering the Arabian Desert, in search of victims and booty. Islam is a curse upon humanity.

Gipper;126665]Truly amazing post. Just wow....Just wow...

And proves my point. Many Americans fail to see the Islamic threat and do their best to excuse it and appease it.

Even after 9/11 and thousands of American deaths at the hand of Islamic terrorists, some still live with their heads deeply buried in the sand.

Please keep posting Your Highness. Some of us appreciate the truth.

It's not surprising that the point flew over your head.:rolleyes:

You're so wrapped up and twisted into knots wanting to blame & hate people that you can no longer make a rational judgment.

The point is that people of all religions, not just Muslims, Christians or any other faith... when they become fanatical and foster violence are bad and dangerous people.

But I don't see the push to crush all of the Christians churches or target Christians in general because of David Koresh or Jim Jones murderings or the laundry list of TV evangelist charlatans who prey on people every single day.

No you pick & choose your religion smear & attack campaign. There's nothing honorable there my friend.

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
Abraham Lincoln

This is a bit dated, but at least there is one college professor in the nation willing stand up.

GO, MICHIGAN STATE U. !
Very interesting ~ the University is standing by their professor
and not bowing down to special interest groups!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/wichman.asp
Professor Wichman E-mail
Claim: A Michigan professor sent an e-mail advising Muslim students to leave the country.

The story begins at Michigan State University with a Mechanical Engineering professor named Indred Wichman.

Wichman sent an e-mail to the Muslim Students' Association.
The e-mail was in response to the students' protest of the Danish cartoons that portrayed the Prophet Muhammad as a terrorist.
The group had complained that the cartoons were 'hate speech'
============
Enter Professor Wichman.
======================
In his e-mail, he said the following:
===============================
Dear Muslim Association,
As a professor of Mechanical Engineering here at MSU I intend to protest your protest.
I am offended ~ not by cartoons, but by more mundane things like - beheadings of civilians, cowardly attacks on public buildings, suicide murders, murders of Catholic priests (the latest in Turkey), burnings of Christian churches, the continued persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt, the imposition of Sharia law on non-Muslims, the rapes of Scandinavian girls and women (called 'whores' in your culture), the murder of film directors in Holland, and the rioting and looting in Paris France.
This is what offends me, a soft-spoken person and academic, and many,
many of my colleagues.
I counsel you dissatisfied, aggressive, brutal, and uncivilized slave-trading Muslims
to be very aware of this as you proceed with your infantile 'protests.'
If you do not like the values of the West - see the 1st Amendment - you are free to leave.
I hope, for God's sake, that most of you choose that option.
Please return to your ancestral homelands and build them up yourselves
instead of troubling Americans.
Cordially,
I. S. Wichman
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
===============================================================================
As you can imagine,
the Muslim group at the university didn't like this too well.
They're demanding that Wichman be reprimanded
and the university impose mandatory diversity training for faculty.
And mandate a seminar on hate and discrimination for all freshmen.
Now the local chapter of C.A.I.R. has jumped into the fray .
C.A.I.R., the Council on American-Islamic Relations, apparently doesn't believe that the good professor had the right to express his opinion.
==========
For its part, the university is standing its ground in support of Professor Wichman,
saying the e-mail was private, and they don't intend to publicly condemn his remarks.
============================================================
Send this to your friends, and ask them to do the same.
Tell them to keep passing it around until the whole country gets it.
We are in a war.
This "political correctness crap" is getting old and is killing us.
==================
If you agree with this,
Please send it to all your friends,
If not simply delete it.
GO, MICHIGAN STATE !

It's not surprising that the point flew over your head.:rolleyes:

You're so wrapped up and twisted into knots wanting to blame & hate people that you can no longer make a rational judgment.

The point is that people of all religions, not just Muslims, Christians or any other faith... when they become fanatical and foster violence are bad and dangerous people.

But I don't see the push to crush all of the Christians churches or target Christians in general because of David Koresh or Jim Jones murderings or the laundry list of TV evangelist charlatans who prey on people every single day.

No you pick & choose your religion smear & attack campaign. There's nothing honorable there my friend.

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
Abraham Lincoln

You just keep digging that hole deeper...

Averroes and Avicenna, two of the great Muslim scholars of Greek classical thought, weren't devout Muslims, and were in fact oppressed by Islam, as they pursued the academic works for which Islam later took credit. Moreover, most of the so-called Muslim 'advances' in science and culture were merely copied from the Byzantines, most of whose empire Islam had conquered during the time of its Golden Age. No, Islam was never a champion of higher learning, thanks to its fanatical belief in the Quran and Hadith, both of which tell the lurid tales of Socio-Path Muhammad, and his Satanic god, Allah. Islam is a lie and a cult of murder.

Werbung:
Back