There goes the god theory.

Where does that say anything escapes? Duh
You are a science incompetent lol
The only way that a black hole can lose mass, is if mass escapes in the form of radiation.

Either your mother dropped you too often, or didn't drop you enough

Silly girl that you are

That was the first explanation that I, myself a theoretical astrophysicist, ever heard for how black holes decay. If that explanation were true, then that would mean:

1. Hawking radiation was composed of a 50/50 mix of particles and antiparticles, since which member falls and which one escapes will be random,
  2. that all of the Hawking radiation, which causes black holes to decay, will escape from the event horizon itself, and
  3. that every quantum of Hawking radiation that escapes the black hole must possess a tremendous amount of energy: enough to escape from the incredible gravitational pull of black hole from just outside the event horizon.
Now keep trolling as you are really justifying the two hundred grand that you wasted on an education

Werbung:
The only way that a black hole can lose mass, is if mass escapes in the form of radiation.

Either your mother dropped you too often, or didn't drop you enough

Silly girl that you are

That was the first explanation that I, myself a theoretical astrophysicist, ever heard for how black holes decay. If that explanation were true, then that would mean:

1. Hawking radiation was composed of a 50/50 mix of particles and antiparticles, since which member falls and which one escapes will be random,
  2. that all of the Hawking radiation, which causes black holes to decay, will escape from the event horizon itself, and
  3. that every quantum of Hawking radiation that escapes the black hole must possess a tremendous amount of energy: enough to escape from the incredible gravitational pull of black hole from just outside the event horizon.
Now keep trolling as you are really justifying the two hundred grand that you wasted on an education
That's the only way? Prove it, science incompetent lol

Quote a credible source saying something escapes a black hole
But you won't because you prefer to wallow in ignorance

No but being afraid to have it peer reviewed means he was not confident he was right
You can believe a coward if you want
Peer review is a filtering process that weeds out scientific reporting that contradicts secular assumptions and theories.

That's the only way? Prove it, science incompetent lol

Quote a credible source saying something escapes a black hole
But you won't because you prefer to wallow in ignorance
Prove that you stopped sucking off your Mother

You have proven you are creepy lol
And a science incompetent
So since you can't prove that you stopped, then it follows that you are still doing it. This is your logic not mine.

PS. I do thank you for asking me to prove or disprove both Einstein and Hawking, so you obviously see my high intellect. However, if I posted my ideas here, I could not guarantee that intellectual property rights would be respected, I am sure that you understand as Brian Cox the baby cunt would steal my ideas for youtooby

So since you can't prove that you stopped, then it follows that you are still doing it. This is your logic not mine.

PS. I do thank you for asking me to prove or disprove both Einstein and Hawking, so you obviously see my high intellect. However, if I posted my ideas here, I could not guarantee that intellectual property rights would be respected, I am sure that you understand as Brian Cox the baby cunt would steal my ideas for youtooby

you think being creepy is logical? lol. nah its just you being creepy

i am not asking you to disprove or prove einstein or hawking. your command of english is as weak as your command of science. lol

you think being creepy is logical? lol. nah its just you being creepy

i am not asking you to disprove or prove einstein or hawking. your command of english is as weak as your command of science. lol
Thanks for the complement anyway

i'm sure you think its a compliment, given you are an english language incompetent.
Again, thanks for the complement, and I want you to know, that I know just how hard it was for you to complement me that way with you being a vested village idiot and all

Again, thanks for the complement, and I want you to know, that I know just how hard it was for you to complement me that way with you being a vested village idiot and all
again, thanks for being an english language and science incompetent. and a creepy person. lol

again, thanks for being an english language and science incompetent. and a creepy person. lol
Thanks again, but at this time I am out of autographed photos to send you, but I have put your name on a waiting list, so as soon as the photos are back in stock, I will mail yours directly to the hospital.

1074.jpg

Thanks again, but at this time I am out of autographed photos to send you, but I have put your name on a waiting list, so as soon as the photos are back in stock, I will mail yours directly to the hospital.

1074.jpg
thanks again for posting so i can point out you are a science incompetent.

Werbung:
Your mockery of scientific reports by organizations you do not approve of would be more persuasive if you only could disprove what is reported.
The name itself is an oxymoron. Science has disproven it a hundred times. Why should I?
Give it up. It was a very feeble attempt to inject god into it. You're delusional.

Back