There goes the god theory.

Werbung:
That seems to be your fantasy since you brought it up
Actually Corn Pop brought it up

Biden signs order to protect transgender children as Texas continues efforts to restrict gender-affirming care​

The executive order calls on the U.S. Department of Education and the Department of Health and Human Services to increase access to gender-affirming health care and develop ways to counter state efforts aimed at limiting such treatments for transgender minors.

Once again, when you don't understand something scientists tell you, your first thought should be that you are a uneducated slob who doesn't know what he is talking about.

NOT that you squeezed your brain for 6 seconds and outsmarted the cosmologists.

Agan... free advice you don't deserve.
Ask the FBI for my reference

Actually Corn Pop brought it up

Biden signs order to protect transgender children as Texas continues efforts to restrict gender-affirming care​

The executive order calls on the U.S. Department of Education and the Department of Health and Human Services to increase access to gender-affirming health care and develop ways to counter state efforts aimed at limiting such treatments for transgender minors.
So you posted something someone else did and tried to apply it to me? Lol
You are a posting incompetent

You sound upset lol
I have hit a nerve
Nah, but when somebody ask me my pronoun, I tell them that it is faggot. Then they get all mad because my pronoun is a slur but they still have to address me as faggot Tripoli

Got that Corn Pop voter

Nah, but when somebody ask me my pronoun, I tell them that it is faggot. Then they get all mad because my pronoun is a slur but they still have to address me as faggot Tripoli

Got that Corn Pop voter
People get mad at a childish person like you? Weird I just laugh at you

Werbung:
Back