This is insanity , this is what the right wants this country to believe.

The nut who killed queers yesterday was a right wing extremist who loved Trump. Nice to see you acknowledged that.

USA has 601 mass murders so far this year. That is, where 4 people or more are killed. Welcome to USA and that precious 2nd amendment.
073a820bba004a4951c99e8981638853.jpg

Werbung:
The Leftists have been poisoning our political climate since the early 1990's. And shortly before the year 2000, the first modern mass shooting event erupted at Columbine High School.

I believe this violence was due to the Leftist-poisoned political climate.

All of the mass shootings seem likely to be attributable to the extreme mental and/or emotional confusion caused by extremist Leftist-Democrat-Liberal policies and philosophies and activism in our country.

And I believe the reason the Dems won't accept this even a a possibility is because they consider a few hundred or even several thousands of collateral deaths to be an acceptable cost for them to gain total control of our society.
Rubbish. What a pathetic justification for that filthy 2nd amendment.

When it comes to who owns more guns you'll find it's republicans.
Take control of society????
You need help.

Rubbish. What a pathetic justification for that filthy 2nd amendment.

When it comes to who owns more guns you'll find it's republicans.
Take control of society????
You need help.
Leftist-Democrat extremism is the problem.

We had high school shooting clubs with few or no incidents before the Leftist-Democrats hijacked America.

You know that the 3 videos all show peaceful protesters standing around before any violence occurred when the grenades from the front of the crowd began flying back into the mass congregation of protesters.

The protesters began yelling at the police action. They caled the attacks "BullShxx " The Cops were called "Monsters." Protesters cried out, "Remember, YOU Started this!"

Look at the Capitol wall facing the protesters. No one climbed the walls yet. Look at the rest of the crowd before the grenades began flying through the air and there is no sign of movement or agitation.

We all know the truth.

And we will know if you continue promoting the lie.

Join us.

WalkAway - Brandon Straka: "Why I left the Democrat Party"​

Total complete bullshit. You are trying to make people believe the most stupid idea possible. You are so controlled by bullshit that you are just a tool to that same bullshit, Never happened, as you said . Make this clear one more time , Your stupid brain-dead hate group that was there on a total lie to start with and so the scum could shit and piss on the floors of the capital , Had weapons and had flash bombs and smoke bombs. There was thousands of blows that were meant to kill by you traitors, putting 140 cops in the hospital. The traitors that did it were scum , bottom feeders who were controlled by a mentally ill criminal . They should have all been shot dead.

You can't see yourselves. That is a characteristic Democrat tendency.

You tend not to be self reflective when it comes to critiquing yourselves. And SOME of you seem to have an actual chemical, biological or behavioral BLIND SPOT which makes you literally or figuratively UNABLE TO EVEN SEE YOUR OWN FLAWS OR FAULTS.

And that is just one reason why we dont want Democrats in positions of elected power.

Here is an example.

Who is worse (evil for example, but not limited to evil), Hillary or The Donald?

If you are honest and able to be objective, you will instantly say, Hillary. Hands down.

But, I would bet you will say that Trump is more bad.

Prove me wrong.
Boring.

Leftist-Democrat extremism is the problem.

We had high school shooting clubs with few or no incidents before the Leftist-Democrats hijacked America.
Idiots you are the red neck gun Bubba killing everyone. Democrats use their guns for sport ,you lowlifes are into kill kill kill. Anything that moves.

He says Trump was impeached 7 times. Not true of course, and he has repeated it a half dozen times . the fuck is so stupid he won't even look it up , or he knows he is wrong and thinks he can hold onto some dignity or something by continuing his stupidity. That is a small person.

Ok. Name the times they tried to impeach him leaving out the two which were successful.

Be careful with your answer because I've already taken strips off you over your ignorance of the constitution.

Ok. Name the times they tried to impeach him leaving out the two which were successful.

Be careful with your answer because I've already taken strips off you over your ignorance of the constitution.
I posted where a congress man said they tried to 7 times thats good enough . hell pin head democrats were talking about doing it before he took office and. After he lost the election.Sa
Democrats got a real woodie on for him.

He says Trump was impeached 7 times. Not true of course, and he has repeated it a half dozen times . the fuck is so stupid he won't even look it up , or he knows he is wrong and thinks he can hold onto some dignity or something by continuing his stupidity. That is a small person.
I did look it up And posted a link num nuts . now go plan on shooting you fellow Americans like you said they deserved

Werbung:
Total complete bullshit. You are trying to make people believe the most stupid idea possible. You are so controlled by bullshit that you are just a tool to that same bullshit, Never happened, as you said . Make this clear one more time , Your stupid brain-dead hate group that was there on a total lie to start with and so the scum could shit and piss on the floors of the capital , Had weapons and had flash bombs and smoke bombs. There was thousands of blows that were meant to kill by you traitors, putting 140 cops in the hospital. The traitors that did it were scum , bottom feeders who were controlled by a mentally ill criminal . They should have all been shot dead.

Dude, you're in denial.

Just think about the tortured gyrations your mind must do to force you to think your eyes are lying to you.
Why did Trump authorize the National Guard call up if he was supposedly staging a coup?

###

Sean Hannity: This is another anti-Trump smear that will accomplish nothing (16:31)

05:00 Then on Jan. 4, a meeting took place in the Oval Office.

It featured Pres. Trump, his Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller, the Dept. of Defense Chief of Staff Kash Patel and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley.

Pres. Trump in that meeting requested that up to 20,000 National Guard troops be made

5:27 available for security at the Capitol for Jan. 6 as the law requires him to authorize.

5:35 Four of the five have corroborated the reporting.

(Watch their corroboration.)

8:35 If they'd listened to Pres. Trump, Jan 6th would have never happened.

Back