Those Wacky Tea-Baggers!!!

Don't hold your breath

CTrapper is one of those who always screams at people to prove it and you know how it is with such types.

Like christians who scream 'prove god doesn't exist' as though that has any argumentative meit.

Werbung:
Ahh but then you are faced with the liar problem.

How can everything I say be lies because I may say 'I am lying' which if true is a lie and if false is true.

So you see old Ctrapper, you are wrong.

But only again

Don't hold your breath

CTrapper is one of those who always screams at people to prove it and you know how it is with such types.

Like christians who scream 'prove god doesn't exist' as though that has any argumentative meit.

Why is it your the one that is running from answering questions? However, since it is a habit with you that you seem to be addicted to, lying is just second nature.

I wonder why Bush snr didn't see a need for regime change around the time of the first gulf war???

I suppose Saddam was a benevolent dictator at that time.

I wonder why Bush snr didn't see a need for regime change around the time of the first gulf war???

I suppose Saddam was a benevolent dictator at that time.

Actually, Schwartzkopf wanted to go on to Baghdad much as Patton, and MacArthur, wanted to go all the way to Moscow. What Bush41 did was promise to support the Kurds, and the Shi'ites, if they would revolt. The Shi'ites did just that, and the money, and weapons, were never given. Thus 500,000 Marsh Shi'ites were killed by Hussein.

Reason why? The Democrats who controlled Congress at the time would not allocate the money just as they did to end the VietNam war. It was an election year.

You mean the US led them to believe they would back them and then didn't leaving them to be slaughtered??

And still did not see this as a need for regime change??

I suppose that the oil barons weren't in power then.

They can ususally tell when a regime needs changing

Actually, Schwartzkopf wanted to go on to Baghdad much as Patton, and MacArthur, wanted to go all the way to Moscow. What Bush41 did was promise to support the Kurds, and the Shi'ites, if they would revolt. The Shi'ites did just that, and the money, and weapons, were never given. Thus 500,000 Marsh Shi'ites were killed by Hussein.

Reason why? The Democrats who controlled Congress at the time would not allocate the money just as they did to end the VietNam war. It was an election year.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....it was The DEMS' fault.....

:rolleyes:

520.gif

You mean the US led them to believe they would back them and then didn't leaving them to be slaughtered??

And still did not see this as a need for regime change??

I suppose that the oil barons weren't in power then.

They can ususally tell when a regime needs changing

Gotta be those nasty old "oil barons", right? The ones you can't prove had anything to do with it just as you can't prove anything else you say?

Not entirely. However, unlike you who never deviates from the course set by others, I have no use for either of the Bush's just as I have no use for the Dems/progressives.
So, your one o' those safe-Patriots; no commitments/no mistakes/no explanations/no-thinking-things-thru-required.

Yeah...that'd certainly help keeping any stress (required, to make any positive-improvements) at-bay.

That works, quite well, for those "conservatives" with a vocabulary-limited-to-"NO!", also.

:rolleyes:

Hey OldTCrapper - you have put me on the straight and narrow.

There was me wondering why oil maganetes running an oil dependent country with dwindling oil stocks would make up a story to justify invading a country that had lots of oil and all along I was just being cynical.

Obviously all of that was just a coincidence and clearthinkers like you can see that and show us the way.

Alternatively you are just a gullible old fool who can't see what is staring him in the face.

Werbung:
Back