Trump-hating FBI official is fired for forcing FBI agents to lie to support false democrat narratives

BREAKING: VoterGA Finds Thousands Of Fraudulent Biden Votes In Georgia, Has Photo Evidence Of Falsified Tally Sheets - National File

BREAKING: VoterGA Finds Thousands Of Fraudulent Biden Votes In Georgia, Has Photo Evidence Of Falsified Tally Sheets​

"Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%."​

a "breaking" story from 2021?
hahahahaha

post the follow up from a credible independent expert confirming it.

me, i'm not stupid enough to think there could be a 60% error rate and the only mention is a "breaking" story from some no name web site. lol. if there was proof the error was that high there would be credible confirmation. duh

Werbung:
a "breaking" story from 2021?
hahahahaha

post the follow up from a credible independent expert confirming it.

me, i'm not stupid enough to think there could be a 60% error rate and the only mention is a "breaking" story from some no name web site. lol. if there was proof the error was that high there would be credible confirmation. duh
The rubes who imagine themselves to be geniuses for blindly believing leftist propaganda are not as smart as they like to imagine.

just post some credible independent evidence, rube. loll

On Friday, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that about 95,000 non-U.S. citizens had registered to vote in Texas and that nearly 58,000 of those individuals had voted in one or more Texas elections.

Paxton’s announcement followed a ten-month effort by the Texas secretary of state’s office, in conjunction with the Department of Public Safety, to create a protocol to help Texas officials properly maintain their voting rolls, as required by law. As Paxton explained in his press release last week, “Texas law allows lawfully present noncitizens to obtain driver’s licenses by showing proof of lawful presence to DPS. However, only citizens are eligible to vote. And Texas law currently does not require verification of a voter’s statement that they are a citizen.”

On Friday, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that about 95,000 non-U.S. citizens had registered to vote in Texas and that nearly 58,000 of those individuals had voted in one or more Texas elections.

Paxton’s announcement followed a ten-month effort by the Texas secretary of state’s office, in conjunction with the Department of Public Safety, to create a protocol to help Texas officials properly maintain their voting rolls, as required by law. As Paxton explained in his press release last week, “Texas law allows lawfully present noncitizens to obtain driver’s licenses by showing proof of lawful presence to DPS. However, only citizens are eligible to vote. And Texas law currently does not require verification of a voter’s statement that they are a citizen.”

that explains how biden beat trump in texas!
oh wait..lol

btw - how many voted democratic? I think this is proof of republican voter fraud!

that explains how biden beat trump in texas!
oh wait..lol

btw - how many voted democratic? I think this is proof of republican voter fraud!
Illegal alien voting is just one fraudulent trick of democrats, but even fraud does not guarantee the democrat will win. Biden, for example, was losing on election night but after midnight tens of thousands of unverified ballots for Biden were dumped into key precincts, giving Biden just the edge he needed to win.

Illegal alien voting is just one fraudulent trick of democrats, but even fraud does not guarantee the democrat will win. Biden, for example, was losing on election night but after midnight tens of thousands of unverified ballots for Biden were dumped into key precincts, giving Biden just the edge he needed to win.

illegals registered in red state texas and you blame democrats? lol

"unverified"? you keep claiming that, but you keep failing to prove it.

no surprise biden caught up as mail in ballots were counted, since so many came from democrats. duh

no surprise biden caught up as mail in ballots were counted, since so many came from democrats. duh
Illegals do vote some areas its legal on local issues democrat want it nationally .and they vote illegally in some areas even on national levels

I blame crooks regardless of political party who encourage, protect, and participate in election fraud no matter what different form they utilize.

Werbung:
Back