Trump-hating FBI official is fired for forcing FBI agents to lie to support false democrat narratives

Werbung:
mark: "Democrats initially claimed there was no evidence of voter fraud in 2020 but later investigations proved that was a lie."

post the credible investigations proving there was fraud. lol
Pennsylvania2021Domenick DemuroCriminal ConvictionAltering The Vote Count
Domenick Demuro

Domenick Demuro, a Judge of Elections in Philadelphia and a Democratic ward leader, accepted bribes to add fraudulent ballots to voting machines and falsely certify election results for certain Democrat candidates in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections. According to the DOJ press release, Demuro “admitted that a local political consultant gave him directions and paid him money to add votes for candidates supported by the consultant, including candidates for judicial office whose campaigns actually hired the consultant, and other candidates for various federal, state and local elective offices preferred by that consultant for a variety of reasons.” Demuro pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights and one violation of the Hatch act. He will be sentenced on July 20, 2021.

Source: Case No 2:20-cr-00112-PD , bit.ly/2QjjcNh, bit.ly/3vituMP , bit.ly/3tMuXKZ

mark: "Biden is a baby killer who heads the democrat party of baby killers."

list the names of all the babies biden has killed. duh
Every baby from whom Biden stole the right to be born is a baby that can thank Biden's bloody hateful policies for enabling his murder.

mark: "Hunter's laptop proved the Bidens were involved in corrupt deals with Ukrainian mobsters"

list the corrupt deals joe biden was involved in.
You need to try to get up to speed on what is going on all around you. Everybody knows by now that the leftists at the FBI confiscated Hunter's laptop and are currently obstructing any efforts to bring Hunter to justice.

You need to try to get up to speed on what is going on all around you. Everybody knows by now that the leftists at the FBI confiscated Hunter's laptop and are currently obstructing any efforts to bring Hunter to justice.

so..you can't list any corrupt deals joe biden was involved in.
as I expected :)

how did biden "stole the right to be born" exactly?

be specific on his actions. duh.
Obama did the same thing when his vote sealed the deal in Illinois preventing doctors from trying to save babies born alive that the mother wanted dead.

Obama did the same thing when his vote sealed the deal in Illinois preventing doctors from trying to save babies born alive that the mother wanted dead.

so why are you deflecting to obama when I asked about your claim about the bidens?

oh because you lied again. lol

I blame crooks regardless of political party who encourage, protect, and participate in election fraud no matter what different form they utilize.
Isnt it strange how election fraud only appeared after Trump was beaten. He suggested it could happen and you all jumped on the hook like the obedient puppets you are.

But was there any fraud when Trump won? he never won the majority of votes but won college votes. Last time he still didn't win the majority but his fraudulent college votes never eventuated.
Election college votes are the Genesis of fraud in the USA. They answer to no one, elected by no one and never questioned.

Wouldn't it be bold for me to suggest there was fraud when Trump won. Hell no. Perish the thought. But how convenient it only happened when joe was elected.

You need to stop calling people liars for telling you facts you are still ignorant about.

then they need to prove they are facts. lol

and the fACT is that i asked you to prove your "fact" about biden and you posted about..obama.
hahahahah
hahahahah
hahahha

talk about ignorant :)

Isnt it strange how election fraud only appeared after Trump was beaten. He suggested it could happen and you all jumped on the hook like the obedient puppets you are.

But was there any fraud when Trump won? he never won the majority of votes but won college votes. Last time he still didn't win the majority but his fraudulent college votes never eventuated.
Election college votes are the Genesis of fraud in the USA. They answer to no one, elected by no one and never questioned.

Wouldn't it be bold for me to suggest there was fraud when Trump won. Hell no. Perish the thought. But how convenient it only happened when joe was elected.
Election fraud has been around for a hundred years or more in the US, particularly with the democrat party who have separated themselves from God by an impenetrable wall of separation.

Election fraud has been around for a hundred years or more in the US, particularly with the democrat party who have separated themselves from God by an impenetrable wall of separation.
So god was involved in them developing terrible habits.
Is this the same God who killed thousands of kids in the old testament? Why would they turn away from.him with his glorious attributes and compassion.

There us no god and you gave no evidence there is. There is no reason to believe jesus exists. I'm not into your immaculate conceptions and virgin births rubbish. Nor am I into your frightening and threatening little kids with sin and hell. That is child abuse.

Dont go near religion son. Youre playing right up to me then.

You have no evidence of that ridiculous statement. Just because you hate democrats, fabricating lies isn't the answer. Your argument about fraudulent elections has be debunked and you won't accept it. Hurry off to school now.

Werbung:
So god was involved in them developing terrible habits.
Is this the same God who killed thousands of kids in the old testament? Why would they turn away from.him with his glorious attributes and compassion.

There us no god and you gave no evidence there is. There is no reason to believe jesus exists. I'm not into your immaculate conceptions and virgin births rubbish. Nor am I into your frightening and threatening little kids with sin and hell. That is child abuse.

Dont go near religion son. Youre playing right up to me then.
God is whether sinners want to get to know Him or not.

Back