Trump wants to terminate the Constitution

PLC1

Staff member

POLITICO Playbook: Trump’s pre-runoff message: Terminate the Constitution

DONALD TRUMP, the former president and the person that polls show is still the most likely GOP presidential nominee in 2024, today on Truth Social called for the suspension of the Constitution to overturn the 2020 election, citing false conspiracy theories about election fraud.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote, hours after new details of Twitter’s internal moderation deliberations in 2020 were released at the behest of new owner ELON MUSK. (More on that below.)

Sounds to me that's a long way from supporting and defending the Constitution. It's more like wanting to be an authoritarian leader in the mold of Trump's buddy, Vladimir Putin. What do you think?

Werbung:

Sounds to me that's a long way from supporting and defending the Constitution. It's more like wanting to be an authoritarian leader in the mold of Trump's buddy, Vladimir Putin. What do you think?
I think you have (unwittingly and innocently and ignorantly or not) accepted an unproven conclusion about the 2020 election.

The only honest, intelligent and patriotic point of view is to admit that we dont really know the actual trustworthiness of the election process OR the ballot counting process.

The ONLY ones who can say they know, to any degree of certainty, that they know the results of the 2020 election would HAVE to be those who (if they did so) falsified the process and/or the results and who KNEW that if they had not queered the vote, that Trump would have won.

Without that self implication of them having committed felonies, no one really knows.

No one.

But, I saw the documentary, 2000 Mules recently, and when that information is honestly and thoroughly investigated, THEN we will be closer to the real truth of 2020.

And I would bet one dollar that 2000 Mules is closer to being the real deal than anything that Leftists or Democrats have come up with.

Whatever Trump says and does is usually right and what is best for America.

I think you have (unwittingly and innocently and ignorantly or not) accepted an unproven conclusion about the 2020 election.

The only honest, intelligent and patriotic point of view is to admit that we dont really know the actual trustworthiness of the election process OR the ballot counting process.

The ONLY ones who can say they know, to any degree of certainty, that they know the results of the 2020 election would HAVE to be those who (if they did so) falsified the process and/or the results and who KNEW that if they had not queered the vote, that Trump would have won.

Without that self implication of them having committed felonies, no one really knows.

No one.

But, I saw the documentary, 2000 Mules recently, and when that information is honestly and thoroughly investigated, THEN we will be closer to the real truth of 2020.

And I would bet one dollar that 2000 Mules is closer to being the real deal than anything that Leftists or Democrats have come up with.

Whatever Trump says and does is usually right and what is best for America.
Really? You're brain dead.

My God, a fourth braindead leftwing moron has now surfaced? Or is this a sock account?

You're a friggin imbecile. It is the democrats who are lawless Marxist destroying the constitution at every step.

I think you know what he was really talking about the actions of the democrat party and biden
I think you know what he was really talking about the actions of the democrat party and biden
I think I'll go by what Trump actually said, not what is ardent supporters wish he had said.

Trump "called for the suspension of the Constitution to overturn the 2020 election, citing false conspiracy theories about election fraud."

He wants to ignore the election and continue as president. He wants to ditch the Constitution and rule as he wants. He is a clear and present danger to democracy.

Oh well, he didn't go out on fifth Avenue and shoot someone, but it wouldn't matter if he did.

I think I'll go by what Trump actually said, not what is ardent supporters wish he had said.

Trump "called for the suspension of the Constitution to overturn the 2020 election, citing false conspiracy theories about election fraud."

He wants to ignore the election and continue as president. He wants to ditch the Constitution and rule as he wants. He is a clear and present danger to democracy.

Oh well, he didn't go out on fifth Avenue and shoot someone, but it wouldn't matter if he did.
He was upset over the twitter thing .

How can republicans possibly vote for a guy who wants the suspension of the constitution?

He doesn't have the power to do that. I doubt if even a Congress could do it. I'd be even more surprised if that stupidity was ever entertained.

But say it does happen. Where are all your freedoms and gun rights? That's out the window.
The suspension of the constitution would immediately eliminate your right to have them. How do the gun nuts feel about that?
That plays into the age old scenario to take a country by force, first take away their guns. Not so much take them but your right to have them would be gone.

How about your right to vote? Trump wants this suspension directly a consequent of his defeat in 2020.

If there is any lingering doubt he is a wannabe dictator, you should be convinced by now. That is a direct cut from an idiots handbook on how to destroy a country.
Yet here you all are beating the drum to get the idiot re elected.
That would be another remarkable achievement by Trump.

Coming from a democrat that wants inflation to keep going up because he can afford it and poor people can not who approves of burning churches and want to give illegals guns i find any thing you say is amusing and uselesS
Amusing and useless?

I'm a fan of zombocom.

You can do anything at zombocom.

Anything at all.

You: "I think I'll go by what Trump actually said, not what is ardent supporters wish he had said."

Of course.

It isn't as fun to twist the words of people who can correct your misinterpretations.

You prefer defenseless victims?

🤭

Werbung:
I think I'll go by what Trump actually said . . .

Then I suggest you find the video of him saying it Mrs. Fake News. We will wait.

Politico is the height of fake news and only morons count on it for this type of bullshit story.

Gotcha again.

The only thing you have is your pimp up your arse and a retarded brain in your think skull

Back