Trump wants to terminate the Constitution

POLITICO Playbook: Trump’s pre-runoff message: Terminate the Constitution

Sounds to me that's a long way from supporting and defending the Constitution. It's more like wanting to be an authoritarian leader in the mold of Trump's buddy, Vladimir Putin. What do you think?
I think that the Leftist-Democrats have jacked the major industries in America and one industry that we all can see is the media.

And maybe, when we know what to look for, we can recognize how the Leftists have twisted and cut up the truth so that we have bits and pieces of this, said in one context, trying to find a place in some at-risk person's mind, right next to another tasty ideological morsel ladled from the internet's "all you can swallow" Smorgasbord of news, opinions, social media sites, and just plain guys online sayin stuff they heard online and/or others sources.

And when those pieces dont fit well together after awhile, then the next mass shooting erupts.

Last edited:
Werbung:
I think that the Leftist-Democrats have jacked the major industries in America and one industry that we all can see is the media.

You mean not everyone agrees with fox or they post the truth.
Oooooooh. Stop crying.
And maybe, when we know what to look for, we can recognize how the Leftists have twisted and cut up the truth so that we have bits and pieces of this, said in one context, trying to find a place in some at-risk person's mind, right next to another tasty ideological morsel ladled from the internet's "all you can swallow" Smorgasbord of news, opinions, social media sites, and just plain guys online sayin stuff they heard online and/or others sources.

And when those pieces dont fit well together after awhile, then the next mass shooting erupts.

Werbung:
Back