We need an alternative to the so-called American Justice System...

Werbung:
They have good reason to also. Their ancestors were probably slaves and racism is rife in USA.

Really? Where did you get that statistic?

I doubt that.

He should be crucified literally as far as I'm concerned. He is a traitorous wannabe dictator who tried to overthrow democracy. The law will deal with him like everyone but don't tell me he is persecuted. He bought ever bit upon himself and should be in jail.

What you really mean is justice is not for white Anglo Saxon Americans. Blacks etc can be punished at the white man's will.

It's quite clear you know very little. The ignorant op itself proves without doubt.
Obama himself descended from American slave owners, proving that leftists who blame descendants on the sins of their fathers are idiots.

Don't tell me what I need to write. Your problem is you don't like it but you will become accustomed.
I don't care if you stop talking. Your bombastic narcissistic view doesn't intimidate me.
Have another go sucker.
Thanks for the invitation! God knows that there is much to say about creatures of your ilk, none of it good. You haven't had a pleasant post since day one. You could serve me some crow right now, if and only if I'm wrong and you can cite a specific post. Somehow, I'm comfortable one doesn't exist. You do need to be told what to write, but that's a lot like telling a rabid dog not to bite (no offence to rabid dogs). The problem with always wearing the tinfoil hat is it bakes your brain. You've been wearing one much too long and you're past repair, -there's no hope for you or anyone who crosses your path or is trapped near you. Have you stopped beating your wife & kids? There is a kind of faulty personality -which you exhibit, where people who don't tow the mark get what's coming to them. You are it. You are the kindergarten bully, the grade school bully, the middle school bully, the high school bully, the loudest voice in the crowd of screaming protestors wherever someone has a gripe, deserved or not. Bullies never go away unless they're put away. That's what you need: a straight jacket and locked room to stew in, in-between sessions.

Have a nice day!

This is a interesting topic for me as I Have a lot of black blood in my family and have been around the black community a lot .
And while I will be the first to say blacks were treated badly at one time but its getting old as a excuse for criminal behavior in the black community.

I knew you would ask...

As per Wikipedia

..."The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar. About half of homicides are known to be single-offender/single-victim, and most of those were intraracial; in those where the perpetrator's and victim's races were known, 81% of white victims were killed by whites and 91% of black or African-American victims were killed by blacks or African-Americans.[51]"...
"Research suggests that police practices, such as racial profiling, over-policing in areas populated by minorities and in-group bias may result in disproportionately high numbers of racial minorities among crime suspects." [78][79][80][81]
crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Thanks for the invitation! God knows that there is much to say about creatures of your ilk, none of it good. You haven't had a pleasant post since day one. You could serve me some crow right now, if and only if I'm wrong and you can cite a specific post. Somehow, I'm comfortable one doesn't exist. You do need to be told what to write, but that's a lot like telling a rabid dog not to bite (no offence to rabid dogs). The problem with always wearing the tinfoil hat is it bakes your brain. You've been wearing one much too long and you're past repair, -there's no hope for you or anyone who crosses your path or is trapped near you. Have you stopped beating your wife & kids? There is a kind of faulty personality -which you exhibit, where people who don't tow the mark get what's coming to them. You are it. You are the kindergarten bully, the grade school bully, the middle school bully, the high school bully, the loudest voice in the crowd of screaming protestors wherever someone has a gripe, deserved or not. Bullies never go away unless they're put away. That's what you need: a straight jacket and locked room to stew in, in-between sessions.

Have a nice day!
Go away. You've been here 5 minutes and you consider yourself an intellectual mountain.
Rabid ratbag narcissists like you are plentiful. Some if them believe there's a god and that says it all.

Obama told of family's slave-owning history in deep South | World news | The Guardian 3-4-07

Obama told of family's slave-owning history in deep South

This article is more than 16 years old

An amateur genealogist has revealed a surprise in the family tree of the black contender in the race to be the Democrats’ presidential candidate
He hates the truth.
He also hates the truth about Joe and family .
His royal anus is really screwing these days with war in Gaza and in the Ukraine

Last edited:
We are not responsible for the sins of our fathers. Few of us inherited anything from further back than Grandparents so while genealogy is a curiosity, it adds little to the conversation. It's only worthy of inclusion for the few who have especially important distant relatives. I have personally never known any such people. Obama's mother & father have much rockier histories which I consider much more uncomplimentary than those 100 years past. Aside from that, his recent statements "...we all share some blame..." being 100% BS. Hamas is evil personified and any followers are doomed to gain the wages of sin. That's a value judgment on my part having nothing to do with invoking God. I've always admired the Indian Gods which are interesting characters, and especially Karma. I like the concept of Karma. I hold out hope that everybody eventually gets what they have coming, good or bad. There certainly are good people who get the short end of the stick in life, and bad people who need more punishment...

"Research suggests that police practices, such as racial profiling, over-policing in areas populated by minorities and in-group bias may result in disproportionately high numbers of racial minorities among crime suspects." [78][79][80][81]
I wouldn't bother arguing the point, it's true to some extent, but policing is a difficult business, some bad cops slip thru the cracks, but 95% are good people trying to do a good job. You don't hear about the good done routinely, every day. Just the bad stuff makes news. The majority of blacks in black communities want more cops, not less. Law abiding people don't mind having cops around, and want enough of them around to safeguard their lives & property.

Anyway, a lot of black juries will not convict a black man. There is an unwritten law that says always support the brother when it's him verses The Man. That can put bad blacks back into the black community, so who really pays the price? Whites can't solve that dilemma. There is a substantial decrease in the overall moral level of society dating back to the early 1960s when blacks began taking over cities, politically. I remember a big protest in Detroit where a black student was disciplined by a white teacher in Cass Tech High School. The school administration didn't back the teacher and the word went forth that only black teachers could discipline black students. That led to a general disrespect for white teachers & administrations, schools ran less harmoniously, and sped up the abandonment of the inner city for the suburbs by white residents who took their businesses & associated jobs with them. The following year brought the Detroit (and other cities) riots, destroying, once again, mostly black areas bit also nearby white areas. Today, you can look at an aerial map of Detroit and still see the extensive patches of grass in-between houses where houses used to stand shoulder-to-should. It looks like a Gordy Howe hockey smile. Detroit was a vibrant city, 4th largest in US, with lots of black employment in car factories back then, but when Coleman Young became Democrat Mayor, put a stop to Stop & Search, installed lots of brothers in key positions, etc., and declared in a fiery speech that, "...If whites didn't like the way he was running the city, they could hit 8 Mile." (the northern boundary) They did en masse, and took their money, businesses, expertise, jobs, good will and Detroit's future with them. Detroit is now 27th. If that's black victory...

Go away. You've been here 5 minutes and you consider yourself an intellectual mountain.
Rabid ratbag narcissists like you are plentiful. Some if them believe there's a god and that says it all.
Is there a Seniority system here? Are you pulling rank on me? Do you rank higher than a pair of shoes in the pecking order? I can believe you're ~special~, but I'm not sure that comes with bragging rights. I consider myself an intellectual molehill, but you still need to look up to see my ankles.

Werbung:
I wouldn't bother arguing the point, it's true to some extent, but policing is a difficult business, some bad cops slip thru the cracks, but 95% are good people trying to do a good job. You don't hear about the good done routinely, every day. Just the bad stuff makes news. The majority of blacks in black communities want more cops, not less. Law abiding people don't mind having cops around, and want enough of them around to safeguard their lives & property.

Anyway, a lot of black juries will not convict a black man. There is an unwritten law that says always support the brother when it's him verses The Man. That can put bad blacks back into the black community, so who really pays the price? Whites can't solve that dilemma. There is a substantial decrease in the overall moral level of society dating back to the early 1960s when blacks began taking over cities, politically. I remember a big protest in Detroit where a black student was disciplined by a white teacher in Cass Tech High School. The school administration didn't back the teacher and the word went forth that only black teachers could discipline black students. That led to a general disrespect for white teachers & administrations, schools ran less harmoniously, and sped up the abandonment of the inner city for the suburbs by white residents who took their businesses & associated jobs with them. The following year brought the Detroit (and other cities) riots, destroying, once again, mostly black areas bit also nearby white areas. Today, you can look at an aerial map of Detroit and still see the extensive patches of grass in-between houses where houses used to stand shoulder-to-should. It looks like a Gordy Howe hockey smile. Detroit was a vibrant city, 4th largest in US, with lots of black employment in car factories back then, but when Coleman Young became Democrat Mayor, put a stop to Stop & Search, installed lots of brothers in key positions, etc., and declared in a fiery speech that, "...If whites didn't like the way he was running the city, they could hit 8 Mile." (the northern boundary) They did en masse, and took their money, businesses, expertise, jobs, good will and Detroit's future with them. Detroit is now 27th. If that's black victory...
Correction: Detroit was 5th largest city, not 4th.

Back