We need an alternative to the so-called American Justice System...

Werbung:
Told you already weirdo were jot democrats nor gay.
Also we do not support it as you do.
You will not answer a lot of questions which is fine but it makes you look guilty as hell of being up to some shady shat
You can post anything you like and make whatever claims you want
You make acute couple here

The point is you are weaponising it as if we should look down on him.
I dont care if they owned every slave, what does it matter?

Obviously it matters to the racist right like you but mainstream USA supported him.
Not all Americans agree with you that American ancestors who owned slaves don't matter today, more than 150 years after slavery ended.

I don't care about the issue because it isn't relevant to anything important
You are free to waste you time obsessing about it
You are the one who asked for proof that Obama's ancestors owned slaves and once you were given the facts you then claimed others beside yourself must be obsessing about the facts. You should find friends to share your thoughts and feelings with who may also be able to help you avoid some really embarrassing inclinations you have.

You can post anything you like and make whatever claims you want
You make acute couple here
Democrats have learned they can falsely accuse their political enemies of all sorts of things, including things that are not even crimes, and their followers will assemble in riotous mobs to burn down their homes and businesses as well as their supporters' homes and businesses if possible, and jail all those the democrats want jailed for political reasons.

DeSantis claims DC jury would indict ham sandwich if it were Republican

When I've seen it used, it's not saying "there's always some law that you can find someone guilty of," it's saying "grand juries will do whatever a prosecutor wants them to" (instead of making independent decisions, they'll indict anyone for anything if the prosecutor wants them to do that). I read the question as saying that there's some charge you can hang on anyone; this phrase says you can get a grand jury to hang any charge on anyone.

Democrats have learned they can falsely accuse their political enemies of all sorts of things, including things that are not even crimes, and their followers will assemble in riotous mobs to burn down their homes and businesses as well as their supporters' homes and businesses if possible, and jail all those the democrats want jailed for political reasons.

DeSantis claims DC jury would indict ham sandwich if it were Republican

When I've seen it used, it's not saying "there's always some law that you can find someone guilty of," it's saying "grand juries will do whatever a prosecutor wants them to" (instead of making independent decisions, they'll indict anyone for anything if the prosecutor wants them to do that). I read the question as saying that there's some charge you can hang on anyone; this phrase says you can get a grand jury to hang any charge on anyone.

desantis makes partisan claim? "wow" lol.
you are a political moron.

You are the one who asked for proof that Obama's ancestors owned slaves and once you were given the facts you then claimed others beside yourself must be obsessing about the facts. You should find friends to share your thoughts and feelings with who may also be able to help you avoid some really embarrassing inclinations you have.

no i didn't ask for it since i don't care about it. duh.
you are a reading moron.

Ok. Let's say it does matter. How will that affect one person today?
We could tell racist blacks that tearing down statues of ancient slave owners is disrespectful to Black Americans for several reasons, including for disrespecting the ancestors of blacks who owned slaves.

We could tell racist blacks that tearing down statues of ancient slave owners is disrespectful to Black Americans for several reasons, including for disrespecting the ancestors of blacks who owned slaves.
I believe they should never have been erected.
You wouldn't construct a statue of Hitler or Mao.
You simply don't get it.
Slavery was wrong then and still is. Even your filthy Bible condones it in both testaments. You hypocrit.

You can say anything you want no matter how stupid lol

Werbung:
I believe they should never have been erected.
You wouldn't construct a statue of Hitler or Mao.
You simply don't get it.
Slavery was wrong then and still is. Even your filthy Bible condones it in both testaments. You hypocrit.
I come from a long line of Caucasian Christians who not only opposed slavery but fought and died in the Civil War to free slaves.

Back