We need an alternative to the so-called American Justice System...

Werbung:
I'm getting tired of wasting time on you. I leave you to your own devices, such as they are. You are of course free to speak to the winds.
I agree. Most of you wind bags soon expire.
Why don't you do everyone a favour and disappear completely.
Don't come here with your pompous narcissistic treatment of others. I'll take you on every time but there are people not quite as tough as me.
Pull your head in a bit.

Do you now agree that Obama had slave owners in his ancestral lineage?
It's amusing that you obsess about thar, whether true or not lolancestral lineages that long encompass huge numbers of people who no doubt include both heroes and villians of all types

It's amusing that you obsess about thar, whether true or not lolancestral lineages that long encompass huge numbers of people who no doubt include both heroes and villians of all types
Are you unable to answer the question about Obama's slave-owning ancestors or are you just trying to avoid the issue?

Is there a Seniority system here? Are you pulling rank on me? Do you rank higher than a pair of shoes in the pecking order? I can believe you're ~special~, but I'm not sure that comes with bragging rights. I consider myself an intellectual molehill, but you still need to look up to see my ankles.
No hes pulling the stupid card which he has often, pulse I think hes a entitled liberal.
Hes clueless about Police work and what they have to deal with every day. mostly assholes . They do help people.
He always has to look up to see his own ankles often .
He will almost always take the side of radicals and extremist . perversions and stupidity of his fellow liberal.

Correction: Detroit was 5th largest city, not 4th.
All you have to do is watch coos and you will see people claim that they were hassled because of skin color but its usually because of their
actions and history .I really like watching Cops with sovereign citizens and the ones with black women who commit crimes and deny guilt end scream and cry and fight back .

No. But give me some more quotes anyway.
Do you believe there's a god? Evidence please.
You prove yourself to be unwilling to believe truth and facts that even the majority of Democrats don't dare deny, such as the fact that Obama's forefathers owned slaves.

You prove yourself to be unwilling to believe truth and facts that even the majority of Democrats don't dare deny, such as the fact that Obama's forefathers owned slaves.
The point is you are weaponising it as if we should look down on him.
I dont care if they owned every slave, what does it matter?

Obviously it matters to the racist right like you but mainstream USA supported him.

Werbung:
Are you unable to answer the question about Obama's slave-owning ancestors or are you just trying to avoid the issue?
I don't care about the issue because it isn't relevant to anything important
You are free to waste you time obsessing about it

Back