Wei Liu: Awakening People 3—To Distribute the Democratic Information

Wei Liu

Wei Liu: Awakening People 3—To Distribute the Democratic Information

September 7, 2007

I was born in China and came to America for freedom. I’m glad to see America protect the peace of the world, fighting against those dictators. However, America always experiences a hard time in those combat areas like Vietnam and Iraq.

A major reason is that America keeps overlooking the importance of distributing the democratic information, which makes the work done is far from adequate in this respect. As I learn, during the Gulf War in 1991, it cost a million dollars to kill an Iraqi soldier on average.

Some Americans may think those are the naturally born enemy or those cannot be disenchanted from the lies of the dictator. No one is naturally born an enemy. And, those enchanted can be disenchanted through our truth telling.

In this respect, the Chinese Falun Gong practitioners have done a wonderful job. Among the 1.3 billion Chinese people, most people have joined the Communist Party or its affiliated organizations. With the persistent truth telling of the 100 million Falun Gong practitioners on the street of China, through the telephone and the Internet since 2005, now there have been 25 million people announced that they have withdrawn from the Communist organizations.

The Chinese Communist regime has tried its most to block the information, including sending those truth telling people to prison. Moreover, that regime blocks the international telephone line, meaning in China, those who want to call outside China have to apply with the regime or government, and also blocks the democratic Chinese sites outside China. Thus, most Chinese people don’t have the access to the international lines, and cannot announce to those democratic sites oversea of their withdrawal from those organizations. Therefore, the actually withdrawing number of Chinese people is far more than 25 million, which is the figure on September 7, 2007.

(Several more English essays of me in democratizing China are in my blog http://www.boxun.com/hero/flake/ . At the end of the page, you click the Chinese sign right below the text, and then it will go to the next page. Also, the common Chinese people like me can come to this forum, and the Chinese communists can come here too. )

Just think of among the 25 million people, maybe 1 million are in the suitable age for the Communist army. By distributing the democratic information, the Falun Gong practitioners have just neutralized the potential one million Communist soldiers. If we democratic side has to use battle to wipe out them, how much would it cost? Astronomical figure.

In sum, by distributing the democratic information to the people ruled by the dictators, we democratic side can have far more friends and far fewer enemy, which helps us not to lose the victory of promoting democracy and protecting peace in the world.

Werbung:
Wei Liu, I admire the passion you have for your native country. However, don't count on a Republican led administration for help, they only like to bully small countries.

Back